Votes: 174 37.3%
  • No - price is fair but can't make it

Votes: 36 7.7%

• Total voters

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Moan moan

Why oh why are so negative we should be trying to build a Premier Club not trying to bring it down. Remember the battles we had our club nearly disappeared and would have had to start again. Thank goodness for TB and the big Dick K let's get a record gate and fill the Stadium for the FA cup .Yes the club make a few mistakes but they are trying very hard to build a big club?
If you have big issues please e-mail PB don't just moan on this board. Don't wash our dirty linen in public

.:rant::rolleyes::drama:

No. Being selfish and hoping for a replay instead.

well, indeed,you only live up the road but this will be an interesting one for all those that seem to see money as no object/got to support the team by law etc etc, when this situation arises and they realise thev've spent their coach fare on a ticket for a match they could have watched on ITV with the last of the xmas booze and the few remaining Ferrero Rochets.

I'm pleading poverty for this one, but if it goes to a replay i'll raid Little Jack's savings account.

it's called freedom of choice.

PS i'm not complaining about the price of match tickets, a tenner reduction would make little diffrence to me, If I go, i'll go into town have a few beers, something to eat, a drink at half time and a couple in Rottingdean afterwards. I'm aware this is all OPTIONAL but I like it, it's part of the package for me. I find league matches in January 'too expensive' but that's due to my own fiscal stratagy, no one elses

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Hopefully my old man is getting me a ticket. Long way to come for just one game so I hope I can squeeze this on in too.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I was intending to go, but given the club's bully boy behaviour in relation to the ticket exchange have decided not to as a protest.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Anyone who says no, anyone who has doubts, anyone who is thinking about it, any STH who has not auto purchase their ticket, their not supporters. Forget the opposition, this is the Albion at home. It's not the reserves or kids it's the first team. A true supporter wouldn't even think about missing this game.
Anyone thinking about it must be a Man Utd supporter. Why? Well if we had Man Utd at home I bet they would be screaming for tickets.
Fill the ground and get behind the team.

dookieno8

Aug 20, 2012
Anyone who says no, anyone who has doubts, anyone who is thinking about it, any STH who has not auto purchase their ticket, their not supporters. Forget the opposition, this is the Albion at home. It's not the reserves or kids it's the first team. A true supporter wouldn't even think about missing this game.
Anyone thinking about it must be a Man Utd supporter. Why? Well if we had Man Utd at home I bet they would be screaming for tickets.

And what about those who genuinely can't afford it, the ones that can't afford to go this game, can't afford a season ticket.

Or what about those who stretch their budget to a season ticket, who just can't afford to splash that little bit more cash to go to the game?

Are they not fans of the club or team?

Are they inferior to you?

I'm not fussed about this post, I watch Brighton because i'm currently living here and I enjoy the day out.

I cannot justify the price what with buying Christmas presents, travelling hundreds of miles going to see my family over the festive period. But hey, i've put my family first, I guess that makes you superior to me.

Some people aren't in the luxurious position you obviously find yourself in. I guess I must do better.

Thanks for judging me and everyone else with a reason that they cannot attend a football match. Merry f***ing Christmas

I remember the good times;53[B said:
[/B]62661]Anyone who says no, anyone who has doubts, anyone who is thinking about it, any STH who has not auto purchase their ticket, their not supporters. Forget the opposition, this is the Albion at home. It's not the reserves or kids it's the first team. A true supporter wouldn't even think about missing this game.

piss off, you sanctimonious lemon, you remember the good times? fuckin bully for you I remember the good times, I remember the shit times too. Get off your fuckin cross we need the wood

Last edited:

MACROBLUE

Jul 9, 2011
And what about those who genuinely can't afford it, the ones that can't afford to go this game, can't afford a season ticket.

Or what about those who stretch their budget to a season ticket, who just can't afford to splash that little bit more cash to go to the game?

Are they not fans of the club or team?

Are they inferior to you?

I'm not fussed about this post, I watch Brighton because i'm currently living here and I enjoy the day out.

I cannot justify the price what with buying Christmas presents, travelling hundreds of miles going to see my family over the festive period. But hey, i've put my family first, I guess that makes you superior to me.

Some people aren't in the luxurious position you obviously find yourself in. I guess I must do better.

Thanks for judging me and everyone else with a reason that they cannot attend a football match. Merry f***ing Christmas

Well said

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint

What absolute drivel. How about the club showing the supporters some loyalty by reducing the price?

Well I'm not going you self righteous prick, mainly that's due to having a family and the extra expense just after Christmas, which incidentally is between my daughters birthday and my grand daughters birthday.

Guess that makes me a Man U fan.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010

This surely can't be a serious post.
We are in the deepest recession for over 30 years. The Government have just issued their 5 year austerity programme ( taking us to 2018 ) detailing cuts almost everywhere. Wage rises have not and will not keep pace with inflation. Some people have not had a wage rise for 4-5 years. A lot of people have less disposable income each month. Job losses will continue to rise. More and more businesses will go bust as cash flow dries up and the banks sit on their reserves and refuse to lend.
A lot of BHA fans stretch themselves to buy a season ticket. Any extra game ( + expense needs careful budgetting ) Season ticket holders are being asked to pay 50% extra ( Normally £26 a game in WSL and £39 + £2 booking fee for this cup game )
When you weigh up all factors...kick-off time/opposition/showing live on tv/time of year etc it simply doesn't offer value for money.
Pathetic posts like this are not representative of the majority of fans ( thank god ) who all have to make individual decisions concerning one-off cup games.

D

Deleted member 22389

We are playing Newcastle live on national TV. Going to look really embarrassing if 4,000 - 5,000 people don't show and we only get a crowd of 18,000 - 19,000. Fingers crossed these tickets will be taken up with people who never had the opportunity to get to the Amex. Shame there is so much negativity about the price. Bit depressing if I am going to be honest with you. Not the expected reaction to playing a premiership team. I thought people would be going mad for tickets.

Last edited by a moderator:

We are playing Newcastle live on national TV. Going to look really embarrassing if 4,000 - 5,000 people don't show and we only get a crowd of 18,000 - 19,000.

I know, I won't be able to show my face in public, when asked "oh are you a Brighton fan?" i'll know exactly how that poor sod in The Inbetweeners felt when they kept asking if he was the one who shit himself during an exam

D

Deleted member 22389

I know, I won't be able to show my face in public, when asked "oh are you a Brighton fan?" i'll know exactly how that poor sod in The Inbetweeners felt when they kept asking if he was the one who shit himself during an exam

It's up to people if they want to go or not. I agree xmas is an expensive time, but this will be the only time we play a premier league team all season. Will be a real shame if the crowd is below 20,000

I don't have that much money either, however I'm not bothering when any presents this year. The whole family have agreed their is no point in it either, apart from the kids. So that's money saved. I don't need and I don't want anything, I have everything I need.

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
The club have f***ed this up. I was in the pub at the weekend and virtually everyone was slagging off the price.
Instead of slagging off fellow supporter who decide they aren't going to stump up the money, how about having a go
at the club who have misjudged the prices?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here