Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The "Ultra's" are killing the atmosphere

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Tell you what next time you are at a game, you can explain the value of this group.

Oh hang on, that would mean you being at an away game.

Uncle f***, not bad, maybe Uncle Buttocks?

Go to plenty of away games thank you. We had this conversation last night. I along with approx 17k other regulars at the Amex couldn't go to vicarage road last night on account we have other things going on in our lives. You do understand why most clubs get more at home than they do away? You have noticed this and you do understand the reasons?

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Go to plenty of away games thank you. We had this conversation last night. I along with approx 17k other regulars at the Amex couldn't go to vicarage road last night on account we have other things going on in our lives. You do understand why most clubs get more at home than they do away? You have noticed this and you do understand the reasons?

I understand people choose not to go. Just find it odd when they are so vocal on a matter they did not witness. It makes their opinion fairly worthless.

You obviously had loads going on last night as you were on here pretty much during the game...

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
I understand people choose not to go. Just find it odd when they are so vocal on a matter they did not witness. It makes their opinion fairly worthless.

You obviously had loads going on last night as you were on here pretty much during the game...

Look, I know for a fact you didn't go to a game home or away for, what was it, 8 months? Naughty boy! Two observations though: 1. This thread started before last nights game. Several days before...
2. The internet can be accessed from phones these days you Luddite! You can send replies from anywhere. You dont have to be sat at home plugged in to a DUMB terminal. Appropriately I'm writing this whilst taking a shit such is the value of replying to you on this matter

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
Spot on. The group I was with said exactly the same thing. It was the little group in the top right coming up with utter shit. Get behind the team instead if chanting utter bollocks

I'm not defending those who were starting the terrible chants but maybe if the other 1500 people made an effort to get songs going then you wouldn't have a problem with 15 or so people starting shit songs...

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Look, I know for a fact you didn't go to a game home or away for, what was it, 8 months? Naughty boy! Two observations though: 1. This thread started before last nights game. Several days before...
2. The internet can be accessed from phones these days you Luddite! You can send replies from anywhere. You dont have to be sat at home plugged in to a DUMB terminal. Appropriately I'm writing this whilst taking a shit such is the value of replying to you on this matter

Brilliant, check your sources.

Missed Cardiff this season and one before that would have been Yeovil.

Not the best stalking ever, but nice to know you have been doing some digging. Getting to you?

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Brilliant, check your sources.

Missed Cardiff this season and one before that would have been Yeovil.

Not the best stalking ever, but nice to know you have been doing some digging. Getting to you?

One mans stalking is another mans intelligence. Your just not the sharpest tool in the box are you? :) don't get all sulky just because you leave a snails trails. Still good to know who I'm trying to reason with. Won't bother anymore, your links say it all. Unreasonable.

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
One mans stalking is another mans intelligence. Your just not the sharpest tool in the box are you? :) don't get all sulky just because you leave a snails trails. Still good to know who I'm trying to reason with. Won't bother anymore, your links say it all. Unreasonable.

Beyond the fact you have been told a pile of misinformation, I have no idea what you are dribbling about.

You are sounding a bit odd, mind you do not froth on the keyboard.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Beyond the fact you have been told a pile of misinformation, I have no idea what you are dribbling about.

You are sounding a bit odd, mind you do not froth on the keyboard.

Disgusting, don't share your dirty habits with us. We don't need to know that. Anyway this is all getting a bit silly. I'm starting to look as stupid as you and no ones making any friends here. So let's call it a day because for a man of your age, you shouldn't be doing this. I on the other hand have juvenile youth on my side which means I can be more excused.

Richard Reynold's Haircut

grammatically poor
Oct 3, 2011
Peacehaven
There is so much factually incorrect in this that it's arguably not worth the font replying really. Stop being so f***ing bitter and twisted, full of prejudice and get out there and enjoy what's left of your miserable self existence. Everyone knows from the hundreds off posts you put on NSC that you're full of shit shit and more shit (as the song goes). And that reasoned argument is useless against your bigotry. So do what you once said you'd do on another of the boring hate threads you started on NSK and stop posting about it. Go on, off you f***. Misery guts.

I'd moved on from NSK ranting to polite, reasoned debate about the issue. Or so I thought, until it became apparent that the main objector of the thread is unable to do similar, resorting to labelling a whole post 'incorrect' without justification, and to tell individuals to f*ck off.

It's no wonder the NSK aren't particularly popular with that sort of approach to making friends. I was trying to be nice about it, rather than ranting as per the initial post!!

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Disgusting, don't share your dirty habits with us. We don't need to know that. Anyway this is all getting a bit silly. I'm starting to look as stupid as you and no ones making any friends here. So let's call it a day because for a man of your age, you shouldn't be doing this. I on the other hand have juvenile youth on my side which means I can be more excused.

Shame, I was trying to work out who you have me confused with.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
I'd moved on from NSK ranting to polite, reasoned debate about the issue. Or so I thought, until it became apparent that the main objector of the thread is unable to do similar, resorting to labelling a whole post 'incorrect' without justification, and to tell individuals to f*ck off.

It's no wonder the NSK aren't particularly popular with that sort of approach to making friends. I was trying to be nice about it, rather than ranting as per the initial post!!
you really are something else. Butter wouldn't melt in your mouth on account it's already curdled. I am nothing to do with NSK or Ultras. Just a non bigot with a happy go lucky approach to life who wastes too much time arguing with their detractors like you because you spout nothing but absolute nonsense about these from what I've seen rather nice and pleasant set of fans. I'm also told a lot don't read nsc anymore because they cant be bothered to read the utter prejudicial shite you and your friend keysor soz write about them on here. So I'm kinda sticking up for them for balance sakes. Not right the moaners, bigots, phobics and belligerents like you hog all the limelight is it? :)

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
So, basically, this thread is the old fans vs the new fans.

I think we're probably the only club in the country who has this problem.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Mankind innit?

Precisely. Everyone has a need to be top of the pile. A little bit like your ruck on this page with Uncle Buck. Friction between our own support isn't helpful, but it really doesn't matter when it comes to a match. If someone kicks off a chant, others join in. Whether it's the NSK, or whoever else. I really don't care where chants come from, I just hope the atmosphere against Barnsley on saturday is more Doncaster and less Crystal Palace.

bhaEB7

Mar 9, 2011
who cares what people call themselves as long as their Brighton fans and they sing to motivate the players then i don't care the ultras and the Nsk are brilliant even if they do have some awful songs sea clap clap gulls

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
That's all that seems to happen these days, gone are the days of a torrent of noise at away games. Unfortunately, if you dare suggest otherwise, you're told to "f*** off and support the team".

A great shame.

Have a go at these morons then, this isnt the nsk. Its just a bunch of divs that spout shite "insert town name here" songs. I think you are trying to make ouit like its the nsk that are coming up with that drivvel. I still genuinely don't understand why you have such a vendetta against these guys. Each time you try to explain your hatred, it just gets lost on me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here