Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The "Ultra's" are killing the atmosphere

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
In over 8 years that's about two posts a day. Yeah crazy.

I don't see why I should put him on ignore, I don't get angry or scared by it I just like standing up for myself and things I believe in. And some little kid that was probably bullied at school and spends all day nocking one out before coming back on NSC to be oh so funny will not change that.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
KS you are on my ignore list you dimlow. If you reply to me I cannot read it and will not read it.

Keyser Söze

Jul 21, 2010

I don't see why I should put him on ignore, I don't get angry or scared by it I just like standing up for myself and things I believe in. And some little kid that was probably bullied at school and spends all day nocking one out before coming back on NSC to be oh so funny will not change that.

Once again the irony is amazing. You joined an Ultras group to make friends you hairdryer.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Once again the irony is amazing. You joined an Ultras group to make friends you hairdryer.

Yes that is exactly why isn't it.

So EDL link,
Underage rent boys
Making friends

Any other bullshit that you'd like to tell the world but have absolutely no way to prove? Come back when you can prove something ay.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
I'll admit to arriving very late to this particular chimps tea party but at what point did some of the more pathetic personal abuse seen on this thread, become acceptable?

I cant believe that Keyser Soze and Champagne Charles have formed their own version of the People Front of Judea and started calling out people who want to sing at football matches.

It's a strange world.

guys look at us squabbling :eek:!bickering:eek: like children??? WE NEVER USED TO BE LIKE THIS?:moo:!

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Have you ignored his other four pseudonyms, too?

NSC will be a much more pleasant place now :)

I have indeed. Fortunately his style of prose is so instantly recognisible that I can easily spot them.

Drumstick the reason for putting KS on ignore is nothing to do with getting angry or scared but to deny him recognition, DO NOT FEED THE TROLL!

Keyser Söze

Jul 21, 2010
Yes that is exactly why isn't it.

So EDL link,
Underage rent boys
Making friends

Any other bullshit that you'd like to tell the world but have absolutely no way to prove? Come back when you can prove something ay.

You forgot those like JP who are effectively wannabe hooligans (wearing stone island and signing up to European hoolie sites under the name 'west street').

I never said you joined NSK for underage rent boys. I merely pointed out Vietnam is a hive of pedo activity. And I never invented the EDL link, although I admit to referring to it a few times.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
I never said you joined NSK for underage rent boys. I merely pointed out Vietnam is a hive of pedo activity

I think you did more than that - your comment below followed by your justification of it by saying it was a pedo (sic) heaven implied much more.

That made me shudder. I bet you can't wait for your little sex tour to Vietnam can you? .

banter is one thing but to an impartial individual, you are coming across as an illiterate bully.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
This thread is fast becoming the most boring one ever on NSC.

And I wasn't aware that accusing other members of being paedos was tolerated on here, but it seems like it is.

Oh and Keyser, Vietnam is a fantastic country, maybe you should get out of Brighton for a bit and go and see it. It might open your eyes a bit.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

Sep 1, 2011

Stop punching above your weight you melt

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here