Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The "Ultra's" are killing the atmosphere

Keyser Söze

Jul 21, 2010
Are you actually a stalker? You've been unbanned a few hours and already back making snipes at everyone. Get a girlfriend. Seriously.

Says the man going on holiday to underage rent boy heaven. Oh and who just posted about how raw his throat is but he enjoyed it all the same...Oh deary me.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
I'm growing tired of all this Ultra Crap. If your obsessed with singing join a chior.

Who made the "Ultras" Lords of the singsong anyway? sounds like some of them need a good kicking.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Says the man going on holiday to underage rent boy heaven. Oh and who just posted about how raw his throat is but he enjoyed it all the same...Oh deary me.

How have you come to the conclusion that I'm going away with an under-age rent boy? More lies and rumour from you I see.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
I'm growing tired of all this Ultra Crap. If your obsessed with singing join a chior.

Who made the "Ultras" Lords of the singsong anyway? sounds like some of them need a good kicking.

No one did, The only issue us being made by CC and KS when there is no need, Otherwise you would rarely hear about us on here. But yes, use violence instead good one.

Keyser Söze

Jul 21, 2010
How have you come to the conclusion that I'm going away with an under-age rent boy? More lies and rumour from you I see.

No you complete tourist, Vietnam is the place that is well known as the holiday of choice for predators because the rent boys are already there. But you didn't know that did you ;)

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
I remember GO WEST but have no recollection of the other one in the North Stand. It's a shocker.

Originally sung by Steam in 1969, (No 1 in USA), was a regular tune sung by the North Stand in the early 70's
Was consequently "popped" and ruined by Bananarama.

But it was sung slower than the way it is rushed now, as is the norm with most oldies

Last edited:

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
No you complete tourist, Vietnam is the place that is well known as the holiday of choice for predators because the rent boys are already there. But you didn't know that did you ;)

What are you on? When does a few guys getting behind there team lead you to lies and bullshit such as this, I'm going a way to visit a country with my gf like many people do but no you just decide it easier to say I'm going to see rent boys. Have you really nothing better to do than spend your whole time on NSC? You're odd.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
What are you on? When does a few guys getting behind there team lead you to lies and bullshit such as this, I'm going a way to visit a country with my gf like many people do but no you just decide it easier to say I'm going to see rent boys. Have you really nothing better to do than spend your whole time on NSC? You're odd.

Just put him on ignore mate. I have and my time spent on here is vastly superior because of it. While you are at it put his sidekick Champagne Charles and Das Reich on ignore too, then you can at least debate the merits of the NSK reasonably sensibly with those that do not resort to lies or smilies to back up their arguments.

Keyser Söze

Jul 21, 2010

Babe, you have 4,000 posts. I have 300. You spend too much time on here. Your odd.

Keyser Söze

Jul 21, 2010
Just put him on ignore mate. I have and my time spent on here is vastly superior because of it. While you are at it put his sidekick Champagne Charles and Das Reich on ignore too, then you can at least debate the merits of the NSK reasonably sensibly with those that do not resort to lies or smilies to back up their arguments.

Pull your head out of your own arse mate. 'Discuss the merits of the NSK' my God what a Randall.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here