Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The reputation thing: keep it or bin it?

The reputation system

• Keep it

Votes: 100 28.8%
  • Bin it

Votes: 247 71.2%

• Total voters

D

Deleted member 2719

Bin it, bin it bin it.............................

But i do like the idea of changing NSC every now and then.

Keep up the good work.:thumbsup:

the munch

Jul 1, 2011
got to say again, bin it...people are going over the top with it now, like tit for tat, myself included i hold my hands up...but i was pushed into to writing honest sir, i was...lol

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
I'm just looking forward to when people find out who's negatively "repped" them

this place is going to go BALLISTIC.

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
Keep it but only if you lose the smart arse comments, as posted on another thread, I was fking insulted (I may be being a little over sensitive today, but still wouldve pissed me off "wears a ManU shirt to Amex")

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I have some grey rep votes, which don't affect anything and thus are pretty pointless, surely? I didn't even know you could give some a 'casually indifferent' response

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
I couldn't care if you kept it or dropped it but I think it should have the name of the person who sends the rep, so at least you know who calls you an idiot for having Rio Ferdinand in a fanstasy football team :facepalm:

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
I couldn't care if you kept it or dropped it but I think it should have the name of the person who sends the rep, so at least you know who calls you an idiot for having Rio Ferdinand in a fanstasy football team :facepalm:

Yeah, I think it would have worked a bit better with that. Then I would have known who all the nice Tory friends are I've made on the Thatcher thread.
Ah well, we tried goddamit, at least we tried!

Jonno

Enthusiasm curbed
Oct 17, 2010
Cape Town
keep it but don't make it anonymous, less open to abuse that way

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Bin it. Can't see it adds anything worthwhile or credible to the forum, just a way to cause grief and aggro :shrug:

Like the vCash and at least can opt in or out of that :)

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
If you keep it then people should be accountable for their comments.

how is this different from people using sock puppet accounts on here? nobody complains about that since I got a years ban for pointing it out.

f***ing irony loaded this issue.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
It is pretty pointless as it is. People repping for the sake of repping. Repping incognito. There was a case of a thread offering positive reps if they posted on it.

If it is to be kept, then don't manke it anonymous and hopefully people won't abuse the system.

A like/dislike feature for a particular post seems a lot better and perhaps a section that has a league table of those posts would be much handier.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here