Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The reputation thing: keep it or bin it?

The reputation system

• Keep it

Votes: 100 28.8%
  • Bin it

Votes: 247 71.2%

• Total voters

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Its not a way of shaming fucktards, for them its a badge of honour. Take a look at samej's red stripe as a case in point. Or Bozza topping up his green stripe, not really a balanced tool is it?

But that IS helpful. As a direct result of this precise example, I've scanned past samej's posts rather than wasting my time reading them.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
So you've let others decide his posts weren't worth your reading? That's almost pointlessly selective isn't it? I'm not going to tell you how to use the forum, but I don't see much point in just ignoring a certain users posts, especially not because they had a bad reputation score.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
A like/dislike button on every post might be useful, but even then I think a reply with LIKE or THIS is more effective, even if it does annoy some people.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Oh it's gone. I was just about to tell everyone not to give neg rep to a mod, unless you want to receive a pm asking you to explain yourself, anyway.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Oh its gone just I am close to being voted the most popular poster on the forums, coincidence? lol.

Oh well good riddance to it.:)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here