Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The reputation thing: keep it or bin it?

The reputation system

• Keep it

Votes: 100 28.8%
  • Bin it

Votes: 247 71.2%

• Total voters

Stinky Pete

Aug 31, 2009
London
Thats not me 4 eyes, thats a butt hurt he-bitch who now posts as raymond briggs.

When I read your posts, in my head I see and hear Lord Flashheart....

Carry on.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Base don the Poll, time to bin it then. Oh, forgot, this is an autocracy

this

maybe we're waiting for the poll to swing the other way to "keep it" before the decision is made

Last edited:

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
I don't really get it. It says I was at the Play Off Final. And I wasn't. I was on a beach in the South Hams district of Devon with sunburn, a transistor radio and a big smile.

libra-gully

Jan 26, 2011
This system is only as good as the people using it.

When you get abuse from somebody who does not dare to even show their user name, just for trying to help out a fellow disabled supporter by offering a FREE car park ticket for tonights thrashing of Sunderland, you know the system has no future.

All this has done for me, is sadly reflect the character of some who use this site as some kind of vicious past time.

Believe me friends, there really is a whole lot more to life, once you come out and away from your computer screens!!

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
I actually think there has been less in the way of daft and offensive posts on here lately, except from newbie trolls.

It may be more to do with the recent "clean-up" but if it's partly down to people wanting to avoid negative reps, then it's been a good thing.

Don't see that it's doing any harm.

wallyback

Jun 22, 2011
Brighton
I have been hammered for my comments on Noone (For which I hope to be proved wrong)

But I am a very nice guy I will have you know.

The red marks i have seem to have zero affect.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I don't really get it. It says I was at the Play Off Final. And I wasn't. I was on a beach in the South Hams district of Devon with sunburn, a transistor radio and a big smile.

That's why you've only got one green square then, the "system" knows these things! :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here