Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The reputation thing: keep it or bin it?

The reputation system

• Keep it

Votes: 100 28.8%
  • Bin it

Votes: 247 71.2%

• Total voters

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
where can i find this "neg rep".

FAQ

Setting and profile features

cp user..........................................and scroll down

Edit-don't be too harsh...

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Thank you to the kind person who PM me.
Did not know i have a Profile ! never mind the the rest.
Its boring to me so bin it.
If not will rep ever post i visit. :)

s5.bha

Aug 3, 2003
well I've voted to keep it........had 2 hits today and 1 took the time to call me an idiot.

Damn if I can annoy someone that much that they take the time to go on my rep and write that .......then all power to it !

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
bin it. What's the point in having it especially if a few of the guys on here use the 'I joined before you' as a lever for being an important member of this community. Doesn't really change anything. The other thing is someone who gets back at negative comments (especially after fishing :lolol:) by neg repping someone.

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
get rid of the stupid f***ing thing. Fed up with shitty comments off people who really do believe that i am a palace season ticket holder. For a kids forum would be funny, for adults?? just silly. People know they can slag you off anonymously

Fur Cough

get rid of the stupid f***ing thing. Fed up with shitty comments off people who really do believe that i am a palace season ticket holder. For a kids forum would be funny, for adults?? just silly. People know they can slag you off anonymously

Do you actually give a shit what people say on a message board?

If yes can i humbly suggest that you need to find something else to occupy yourself, It's NOT real.

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
i got neg rep for an opinion and was not sure who made it, it was out of three of four so i for a split second thought to carpet bomb the 3 or 4 with bad rep....surely this is not good and will obviously happen.

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
Yep, I would describe most of whats written on here as people trying to portray the image that they would like themselves to be in Real life.

I don't think people on here are fake. There are some right tossers but most are good folk.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here