Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Muslim Tommies

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I dont accuse people of wishing people dead due to their religion. Way out of line. Dont get defensive now. I can take it mate, but dont expect people not to bite when you are accusing them of antisemitism and condoning the holocaust. I would expect anyone with any spirit or decency to at the very least bite on that. That is hardly 'not being able to take it', it is responding to a vile accusation.

OK, i'll say it. I actually quite like the posts from you and Bushy on the subject of nationhood and "Ein Volkness" and the interesting slant you have on Islam and its pernicious influence on society...hell I even agree with you in some regards..The point I am making is that Nationalism is also a nasty idea that persuades a lot of lazy thinkers that exclusion is the way forward.

Nazi Germany demonised the Jews, The British right demonises the Muslims..where's the difference? would you have been happier if I said "Lord Dharzi, Rageh Omaar and Mohammed Quarzhi rather than Vanessa Feltz, Esther Rantzen and Michael Winner? either way the analogy stands.

I genuinely apologise for upsetting you on the subject of the Holocaust though.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Speaking of racist nutters

BNP Cllr Bob Bailey says driving ban "a conspiracy"

Barking Councillor Robert Bailey blamed a conspiracy against "the indigenous people of this country" today after being banned from driving for 18 months.

The BNP's London organiser was stopped after being spotted driving without his lights on. He was taken away by police after refusing to take a breath test.

According to the Press Association

"Robert Bailey, 43, of Chadwell Heath, Essex, said he refused to cooperate with officers because he believed they were part of a politically inspired conspiracy acting upon "a higher order..."

The former Royal Marine, originally from Scunthorpe, told the court he believed he was being set up because of his political beliefs.

He said: "Well, I spent 14 years in the Marines and spent a good part of this working with the security forces and I know how the system operates."

He added that he believed he was under surveillance because of his political activities and that his phone and house had been bugged."

He said: "It adds to my belief it is a conspiracy against me, my party and the indigenous people of this country."

Bailey's lawyer said that his client suffered from a "possible personality disorder" which made him suspicious of police officers.

He also claimed that he had suffered from depression which had left him paranoid.

However, District Judge John Wollard told the court that:

"I have heard nothing which establishes in my view that this defendant had a reasonable excuse on medical grounds."

Bailey hit the headlines last year when he turned up at his local newspaper and used a megaphone to hurl abuse at a reporter.

More recently he sent out emails warning that journalists would suffer "the severest of punishments" if they "fail to exercise impartiality"

More bizarrely, he also hit the headlines on this blog after accusing Barking and Dagenham Cllr Valerie Rush of being the secret author of Tory Troll.

Bailey was number two on the BNP list for the London Assembly elections last year.

Number one on the list was Richard Barnbrook, who is due to face his Standards Hearing later this month.

However, the GLA have confirmed that neither Bailey, nor any other BNP member will replace Mr. Barnbrook if he is suspended.

You are so wrong mate. I like the use of the word OUR economy. What of other countries and societies and their economy. Does it matter about their elderly or whether they starve or not. The more the periphery starves and their workers head for the core. The worse the world will get believe me you ain't seen nothing yet

edit: sorry misread your post.

Economic migration works on the basis that wages are higher here; therefore workers are able to earn sufficient money to keep themselves in the country of work, and also send money back home. This is why some foreign workers are willing to live 10-to-a-house or endure other living situations that the British worker isn't.

Last edited:

Milton Keynes Seagull

Sep 28, 2003
Milton Keynes
It was not called the Legion of St George. It was the British Friekorp. Will the BBC show a programme on the Jews that fought for Hitler?

Actually Cov we are both right on this occasion. Regarding your second point, I have in fact seen a documentary about Jews who fought in the German Army during WW2, but it was on one of the satellite channels (I can't remember which), but of course not on the BBC.

http://www.feldgrau.com/wssbf/html/

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
You are so wrong mate. I like the use of the word OUR economy. What of other countries and societies and their economy. Does it matter about their elderly or whether they starve or not. The more the periphery starves and their workers head for the core. The worse the world will get believe me you ain't seen nothing yet

No I'm not. Your argument is based on immigration as a homogenised standard. For all those who settle here far more legal working immigrants stay for a while, pay taxes and use services and hence help support the economy whilst sending some portion of their earnings to their families abroad. Its this flow that keeps us afloat. This isn't politics, its pure economics.

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
Is that the basis of the book? Are you seriously suggesting some kind of cull of the older population, by withdrawing health care and money for heating and food?

You know very welll that is not what I am saying. Under globalisation. The periphery exists to feed the core. Hence countries in Africa for example grow cash crops to feed the Core. Rather than feed themselves. Hence the poverty and starvation there. Now because of the problems in Africa. Their people are coming here. Who will be left to grow the crops for us let alone them. Its unsustainable mate

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
You know very welll that is not what I am saying. Under globalisation. The periphery exists to feed the core. Hence countries in Africa for example grow cash crops to feed the Core. Rather than feed themselves. Hence the poverty and starvation there. Now because of the problems in Africa. Their people are coming here. Who will be left to grow the crops for us let alone them. Its unsustainable mate

That's a bit over-simplistic.

You're talking about a mass migration on such a scale to effectively be an abandonment. If there are crops to be grown (and money to be made from it), there will be people to grow them.

Sorry, I had a thick moment and completely misread your original post (i've now edited my response).

Your argument makes no sense (apologies if I am having another thick moment). The problems in Africa are based around the gap between the haves and the have-nots. These problems have existed for hundreds of years; they are not a modern invention now that we are suddenly able to import goods in greater volumes. Your vision of some kind of abandonment will not happen due to simple economic pressures. If there is the potential to make a profit from the land, someone will be there to work it.

edit: oh and now I've just re-posted what TLO has posted. Not having a good morning so far!

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Its a Green Anarchist book. About how the core throughout history has starved the periphery. Ok it does suggest going back to hunter gatherer societies but it is a very interesting and radical book.
i'll grow a long beard , abstain from alcohol and fast during ramadan before i go back to a f***ing hunter gatherer society !

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
That's a bit over-simplistic.

You're talking about a mass migration on such a scale to effectively be an abandonment. If there are crops to be grown (and money to be made from it), there will be people to grow them.

But they are not growing the crops for themselves. Hence the problems in Africa. The nightmare senario is happening. Do you not grasp the seriousness of the situation.

Oh and here in the Midlands 75% of African women have HIV. How can the NHS cope with that.

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
i'll grow a long beard , abstain from alcohol and fast during ramadan before i go back to a f***ing hunter gatherer society !

I'm currently doing the first two of those things. Nothing to do with converting to Islam though, I just fancy growing a beard and my liver feels like it's been through a blender.

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire

What you only have to work about 3 hours a day Bushy:lolol: Seriously though I don't agree with going back to a hunter gatherer society but the ideas in the book are very interesting

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Immigration is a product of an unhealthy society. Have you not read Richard Hunts the end of poverty

I haven't, but given that countries such as England (especially when you factor in all the Celts, Saxons, Normans and so on) the USA and Australia all have high level of immigration, what makes their societies more sick than others?

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
serious question , what do people think would happen if all the people on this thread , and others , that are spewing insults and hatred at each other met up in a pub , and got pissed together ? would it end up in mayhem, or a drunken arms round the shoulders " your my best mate you are" type scenario ?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
sure ,i agree, ive never said otherwise, but not everything about immigrants or the results of immigration is warm and fluffy either, but highlighting this is not allowed.

Where is it not allowed?

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
I haven't, but given that countries such as England (especially when you factor in all the Celts, Saxons, Normans and so on) the USA and Australia all have high level of immigration, what makes their societies more sick than others?
el pres , quoting celts, saxons and normans etc is ridiculous,spoiling an otherwise sensible post.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here