Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Muslim Tommies

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I remember a Czech student on my university course astonishing everyone when she threw into a conversation a sentence beginning with the words "When the Russians won the war in 1945 ... "

I've seen the flag they won the war with. It's in a museum in Moscow.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
What if you had an eggy soldier this morning and told us you had had toast?

We would only know a your historicial account, rather than the true history. All that is taught in skool is skewed one way or the other. In the UK we have a relatively unbiased approach to teaching and discussing the subject, compared to many other countries.

Tell that to some of the countries participating in the 1966 World Cup finals.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
No need for that fella.

Grow up eh? If you can't take it don't dish it out.

I dont accuse people of wishing people dead due to their religion. Way out of line. Dont get defensive now. I can take it mate, but dont expect people not to bite when you are accusing them of antisemitism and condoning the holocaust. I would expect anyone with any spirit or decency to at the very least bite on that. That is hardly 'not being able to take it', it is responding to a vile accusation.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
:thumbsup:

Yes. Yes he does. There's no arguing with their sort or their low IQ racist rants. Better to just laugh at their highly visible ignorance and totally misplaced sense of superiority.
There is , and some people on here who are diametrically opposed to my point of view put up some highly plausible ones, you just lack the ability.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
as opposed to me, who has an issue with people ignorant of the real world.

Bushy, surely by saying that you are inferring that you are superior to the rest of us as you have better knowledge, experience and understanding of 'the real world'.

What do you think gives you this superior knowledge, is it because you have been in the army, or because you are a highly paid futures trader, or due to your education etc. I am genuinely interested to know why.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
you dont usually follow the " everyone who has something negative to say about immigration is a nazi" route , its lazy and untrue , why start now ?

Because,...hang on here...its a joke, a parody if you will...not everything about right wing politics is warm and fluffy mate, Ultimately the ideal I describe is what Hitler and his crew sold to the Germans, and its propogated by rightists to this day in one shape or form.

Immigration is symptomatic of a healthy society when managed properly and decided on the balance of everyones interests, including the migrants, but the tendency to blame societies ills on the influence of others, whether it be Jews, Muslims or anyone else has been going on for yonks and ultimately only leads to one thing.

The Nazis had this "One People" thing pretty nailed on and it caused the whole f***ing place to end up in total ruin. Inclusivity with rules is the only answer. Always was, always will be.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Bushy, surely by saying that you are inferring that you are superior to the rest of us as you have better knowledge, experience and understanding of 'the real world'.

What do you think gives you this superior knowledge, is it because you have been in the army, or because you are a highly paid futures trader, or due to your education etc. I am genuinely interested to know why.
i dont feel superior to anyone due to my job/skin colour/army experience or many other things, it was a euphemism referring to people tucked away in leafy sussex making pronouncements on issues that generally dont affect them.

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
Because,...hang on here...its a joke, a parody if you will...not everything about right wing politics is warm and fluffy mate, Ultimately the ideal I describe is what Hitler and his crew sold to the Germans, and its propogated by rightists to this day in one shape or form.

Immigration is symptomatic of a healthy society when managed properly and decided on the balance of everyones interests, including the migrants, but the tendency to blame societies ills on the influence of others, whether it be Jews, Muslims or anyone else has been going on for yonks and ultimately only leads to one thing.

The Nazis had this "One People" thing pretty nailed on and it caused the whole f***ing place to end up in total ruin. Inclusivity with rules is the only answer. Always was, always will be.

Immigration is a product of an unhealthy society. Have you not read Richard Hunts the end of poverty

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

But people who bang on about their salary tend to have an inferiority complex of some sort.

He might have a fat wallet, but he seems to be a loser in a number of other areas.

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore

Is the right answer. Without immigration our future economy and ability to support an ageing population is unsustainable unless our birth rates were to dramatically increase, which is highly unlikely. I wonder how many fans of an end to immigration/repatriation would still be so fond of the idea when as pensioners they have to work until they die or face living in poverty?

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath

sure ,i agree, ive never said otherwise, but not everything about immigrants or the results of immigration is warm and fluffy either, but highlighting this is not allowed.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
But people who bang on about their salary tend to have an inferiority complex of some sort.

He might have a fat wallet, but he seems to be a loser in a number of other areas.
HT we may disagree on most things, you're not an idiot, you know and i know that i dont "bang on" about my salary, whenever ive mentioned my "job as a highly paid broker etc etc " its been a parody and very tongue in cheek.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
There is , and some people on here who are diametrically opposed to my point of view put up some highly plausible ones, you just lack the ability.

I just lack the will. Your hatred of other people is based purely on skin colour and/or religion and/or ethnic identity. As such, I wouldn't waste my breath arguing with the likes of you. Guess I'll never be one of Bushy's People. For which, thank Christ and praise be to Allah.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM

i dont feel superior to anyone due to my job/skin colour/army experience or many other things, it was a euphemism referring to people tucked away in leafy sussex making pronouncements on issues that generally dont affect them.

There you go - it's because he lives in London, and we don't.

Nailed it. :thumbsup:

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
Is the right answer. Without immigration our future economy and ability to support an ageing population is unsustainable unless our birth rates were to dramatically increase, which is highly unlikely. I wonder how many fans of an end to immigration/repatriation would still be so fond of the idea when as pensioners they have to work until they die or face living in poverty?

You are so wrong mate. I like the use of the word OUR economy. What of other countries and societies and their economy. Does it matter about their elderly or whether they starve or not. The more the periphery starves and their workers head for the core. The worse the world will get believe me you ain't seen nothing yet

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here