Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Muslim Tommies

bhadebenhams

Mar 14, 2009
am i still your favourite right wing bigot ? i suppose its like me calling you a liberal white symathiser who doesnt live in the real world.

Anyone who wants to slip Konnie Huq one up the council is a favourite of mine :kiss:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Is bhadebenhams Bushy's ex wife? Could this be the reconciliation we have all been hoping for? NSC's first ever wedding on the cards...........I'm off to buy a BIG HAT.

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
A bigot (in modern usage) is a prejudiced person who is intolerant of any opinions differing from their own or intolerant of people of different ethnicity, race, or class.

Right wing, you have sympathies towards the BNP, who are a right wing party.

But if you look at some of the policies of the BNP. They are rather left wing and as they are about to let ethnic join. What are they now? To me the terms Left and Right are out of date. Someone once suggested using the term centralist and decentralist

cunning fergus

NSC Patron
Jan 18, 2009
But what made the USA a success in the first place, the most powerful nation on the planet for the last century? Was it down to the native Americans, or was it down to mass immigration and people working together despite their historical backgrounds?

Good question...................I would say neither.

The principle factors to the development of the US as the most powerful nation in the world were the 2 catastophic European wars which meant they developed their economic industrial and military capacity immeasurably.

Taking a revisionist view of the US history you could argue that 'mass migration' caused its own civil war.

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
can we just have some photos of Konnie Huq starkers and all move on?

Not starkers but not bad all the same...

huqREX1305_468x606.jpg

KonnieHuqWI_468x661.jpg

konnie_huq_medium-2.jpg

Konnie+Huq.jpg

konnie-huq-in-hot-sexy-bikini.jpg

konnie-huq-low4.jpg

now that's something worth fighting for.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
You'd be stirring Richard "toot toot" Bacons Porrige there.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
i am so bid on konnie huq that i'd suffer that !

What if she started shouting "Do me like you made me earlier Richard" or "Stickyback me big Bacon" whilst you were humping away??

Could'nt stand it myself..especially when after a few months and the initial attraction was waning and she's sitting in her rollers going on about how "Richard" used to be so good with the tortoise/cat/dog, and was always doing exciting things like Royal Marine assault courses and that. Then one day I'd snap and shout "If you love f***ing Richard Bacon so much why don't you piss off round to his crack den..go on you slag GOOOO!"

Or something

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
What if she started shouting "Do me like you made me earlier Richard" or "Stickyback me big Bacon" whilst you were humping away??

Could'nt stand it myself..especially when after a few months and the initial attraction was waning and she's sitting in her rollers going on about how "Richard" used to be so good with the tortoise/cat/dog, and was always doing exciting things like Royal Marine assault courses and that. Then one day I'd snap and shout "If you love f***ing Richard Bacon so much why don't you piss off round to his crack den..go on you slag GOOOO!"

Or something
would still suffer it !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here