Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Church & the BNP.

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
I was thinking the same thing and it's f***ing boring. :clap::clap:

For the amount of BNP bollocks written on here, anyone would think the BNP were in some way relevant - when truth is that they have as much chance of winning a seat as I have of opening an oyster with a bus ticket.

So why does the establishment get so hot under the collar about them then? Lets wait and see what happens in the euro elections

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton

For the amount of BNP bollocks written on here, anyone would think the BNP were in some way relevant - when truth is that they have as much chance of winning a seat as I have of opening an oyster with a bus ticket.

And yet you choose to read and post in the thread :p

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent

You say that but I think they will get a lot of votes from people disillusioned with the current mainstream parties, as much as anything they will get protest votes (as against a 'No' vote). I don't think they're quite as irrelevant as they used to be.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK

For the amount of BNP bollocks written on here, anyone would think the BNP were in some way relevant

Exactly - just count how many current threads on here are about the Nazis of the BNP or some mad Dutchman, or even seriously cretinous racist weirdo hijacking threads with their demented obsession.

All that and yet orecious little mention, unless I've missed it all, of the simple fact that a Brighton and Hove Albion player played in an international last night. f***ing rubbish.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Utter utter cock

MI5 are given the ballot papers to update their databases to track perceived political extremists. Think very carefully if you intend to vote for one of these parties because your vote isn't a secret. When you turn up at the polling station you have to confirm your name and address , a clerk will check the entry on the electoral register , if you are on it their colleague will stamp the ballot paper and quote the ballot paper number which is noted on the register against your name and address. Quite simple , people assume nobody else knows who they voted for as they marked the cross on the paper in an enclosed booth. This was mentioned in a TV programme I watched several years ago about politics and democracy.

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
MI5 are given the ballot papers to update their databases to track perceived political extremists. Think very carefully if you intend to vote for one of these parties because your vote isn't a secret. When you turn up at the polling station you have to confirm your name and address , a clerk will check the entry on the electoral register , if you are on it their colleague will stamp the ballot paper and quote the ballot paper number which is noted on the register against your name and address. Quite simple , people assume nobody else knows who they voted for as they marked the cross on the paper in an enclosed booth. This was mentioned in a TV programme I watched several years ago about politics and democracy.

M15 know who I am anyway. can't wait for the clamp down. Hope my cell is nice and warm.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
So why does the establishment get so hot under the collar about them then? Lets wait and see what happens in the euro elections
What AGAIN? yawn. The BNP might get a few more votes than they normally do, the BNP sympathisers will be on here telling us a new dawn has begun and you'll be wanking yourself off over the result and telling us to wait until the next general election, all the while reminding us that you're not a Nazi anymore.

We all know these people are by and large, complete twats. We also know that the people voting for them are among the nation's biggest simpletons and who might make a protest vote in their favour. Well them, and the viscious few of course.

Can't we move on to some other nothing parties. Let's talk about the Judean People's front, the monster raving looney party or the SDP. All of similar relevance.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
M15 know who I am anyway. can't wait for the clamp down. Hope my cell is nice and warm.

I think I'm probably on the list as well due to my affiliations in the 80's to CND , a keen reader of Militant and being a Union Rep strongly supporting the campaign against privatisation of BT and the miners strike. :cool:

Jan 30, 2008
What AGAIN? yawn. The BNP might get a few more votes than they normally do, the BNP sympathisers will be on here telling us a new dawn has begun and you'll be wanking yourself off over the result and telling us to wait until the next general election, all the while reminding us that you're not a Nazi anymore.

We all know these people are by and large, complete twats. We also know that the people voting for them are among the nation's biggest simpletons and who might make a protest vote in their favour. Well them, and the viscious few of course.

Can't we move on to some other nothing parties. Let's talk about the Judean People's front, the monster raving looney party or the SDP. All of similar relevance.
you self righteous div, are you in touch with the real world ???

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
I think I'm probably on the list as well due to my affiliations in the 80's to CND , a keen reader of Militant and being a Union Rep strongly supporting the campaign against privatisation of BT and the miners strike. :cool:

I think anyone who is or has been active on the left or right will be known to the state security services. will we have to share the same cells.;)

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
you self righteous div, are you in touch with the real world ???
Glad to have pissed you off, what with you being the board spanner. What is? 45 years old or something? :lolol:

You're either a complete flid or the best NSC wind-up character on here.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P

I am by no means a BNP voter (a large BNP (or nationalist party) vote is a symptom of the last death throes of an area about to become majority 'minority' as history shows us)) but how is pressure on housing, schooling and social cohesion in Reigate these days?

Mainstream parties hate them as they split votes. Middle class people hate them as they challenge their own sense of security and values, and re-open their own class prejudices. Many people just dont like them or are uncomfortable with them as although some points they make are valid they end up shooting themselves in the foot (if not blowing the cnt off completely) and stifle debate in the mainstream.

Smugly dismissing the concerns of people far more exposed to the issues the BNP profess to wish to tackle is another x in their box, like it or not.

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire

Keep it coming mate. Do you realise what a fool you sound. I think if you ever took the time to read any of my posts you would see that i am not a nazi.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
I am by no means a BNP voter (a large BNP (or nationalist party) vote is a symptom of the last death throes of an area about to become majority 'minority' as history shows us)) but how is pressure on housing, schooling and social cohesion in Reigate these days?

spanish you obviously dont realise that simster used to live on one of the worst estates in houghton regis .:lol:

Jan 30, 2008
Glad to have pissed you off, what with you being the board spanner. What is? 45 years old or something? :lolol:

You're either a complete flid or the best NSC wind-up character on here.
piss me off, you will have to try a lot harder, i know one or two BNP members and they are hard working respectable people , I suggest you do one you spanner :bigwave:

Last edited:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey

Mainstream parties hate them as they split votes. Middle class people hate them as they challenge their own sense of security and values, and re-open their own class prejudices. Many people just dont like them or are uncomfortable with them as although some points they make are valid they end up shooting themselves in the foot (if not blowing the cnt off completely) and stifle debate in the mainstream.

Smugly dismissing the concerns of people far more exposed to the issues the BNP profess to wish to tackle is another x in their box, like it or not.
I have to confess, I've always enjoyed your posts, but you're doing a FINE job of missing my point here.

I am NOT smugly dismissing the BNP vote at all. I remember sharing precisely your point of view watching Question Time from Cheshire a few years back when an 80 year old woman dared to suggest it was mostly the local Asians who were causing trouble on her local street corners and the middle class white audience all cowered and cringed as she said it. Of course all the politicians saw this as carte blanche to not bother to answer the question sensibly and instead they ALL chose to hid behind this middle class facade that Bushy seems so obsessed with. See, I'm not even denying it exists.

All I'm saying is that TubThumper is correct. The BNP are trotted out on here as an obsession, and discussed over and over again. And it's completely out of proportion with their level of support. Why not discuss the Green Party's policies? At least they've won seats in Europe (they;d have won about 12% of the seats at one point in the 90s if we'd had PR).

P.S. Your Reigate comment was cheap.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Exactly - just count how many current threads on here are about the Nazis of the BNP or some mad Dutchman, or even seriously cretinous racist weirdo hijacking threads with their demented obsession.

All that and yet orecious little mention, unless I've missed it all, of the simple fact that a Brighton and Hove Albion player played in an international last night. f***ing rubbish.

Well start a thread on it then............its easy, I`ll talk you through it if you want.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
spanish you obviously dont realise that simster used to live on one of the worst estates in houghton regis .:lol:
For the fact that it wasn't heavily populated with Bangladeshi immigrants, all of whom threw nappies out of windows onto the streets, I apologise. You've long since made the point that you're the only person allowed to have an opinion on racial matters, so I'll bow out of this thread now that you and your clever friend, Das Reich are GANGING UP on me.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Keep it coming mate. Do you realise what a fool you sound. I think if you ever took the time to read any of my posts you would see that i am not a nazi.
Yes, yes I know. You were once in the BNP and you're not any more. You've probably only said that 30 or 40 times this month.

;)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here