Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Church & the BNP.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
For the fact that it wasn't heavily populated with Bangladeshi immigrants, all of whom threw nappies out of windows onto the streets, I apologise. You've long since made the point that you're the only person allowed to have an opinion on racial matters, so I'll bow out of this thread now that you and your clever friend, Das Reich are GANGING UP on me.
we both know ive never said that is the case, just that certain people's experiences make their views more valid, you just choose to ignore that fact as the truth exposes your argument .

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
I have to confess, I've always enjoyed your posts, but you're doing a FINE job of missing my point here.

I am NOT smugly dismissing the BNP vote at all. I remember sharing precisely your point of view watching Question Time from Cheshire a few years back when an 80 year old woman dared to suggest it was mostly the local Asians who were causing trouble on her local street corners and the middle class white audience all cowered and cringed as she said it. Of course all the politicians saw this as carte blanche to not bother to answer the question sensibly and instead they ALL chose to hid behind this middle class facade that Bushy seems so obsessed with. See, I'm not even denying it exists.

All I'm saying is that TubThumper is correct. The BNP are trotted out on here as an obsession, and discussed over and over again. And it's completely out of proportion with their level of support. Why not discuss the Green Party's policies? At least they've won seats in Europe (they;d have won about 12% of the seats at one point in the 90s if we'd had PR).

P.S. Your Reigate comment was cheap.

Your flattery gets you every where. Willfully missing the point, chucking in the word smug and making cheap jibes is my stock in trade. It works to get a bite.

You are right though the BNP is disproportionately obsessed over but that is partly because multiculturalism or immigration is felt disproportionately across the population (although that is changing). Failure to understand that perpetuates this tit for tat style of debate.

Having lived with a BNP councillor for my ward in both East London and in South Essex (and now living in an area that witnessed perhaps the most prominent NF march of the 70s), I can say that they have got their votes as their voters were packing their bags and loading up the cars. Its not a vote of resistance, its a last stand and comes from about as strong a position as the Germans in the railway carriage in Versailles.

The BNP debate is clouded in bollocks about free speech, the views of the unaffected vs the affected, and history, add a bit of post colonial guilt and a genuine lack of understanding that the teething troubles of mass migration are a long way from being resolved and cannot be engineered, and we would be in a far better position to deal with it.

Last edited:

Rusthall Seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Tunbridge wells
we both know ive never said that is the case, just that certain people's experiences make their views more valid, you just choose to ignore that fact as the truth exposes your argument .

so, just for the record, a corporate that gets taken to Chelsea to watch your side, week in, week out, has more experience of the NEW Chelsea and therefore has a more valid view than yours ? Correct ?

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
so, just for the record, a corporate that gets taken to Chelsea to watch your side, week in, week out, has more experience of the NEW Chelsea and therefore has a more valid view than yours ? Correct ?
depends on what view you're talking about , if its the history/psyche/soul of the club , then no , but if its on present day performances , then yes.

Rusthall Seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Tunbridge wells
depends on what view you're talking about , if its the history/psyche/soul of the club , then no , but if its on present day performances , then yes.

so, you are saying that two people can have a view, albeit from different experiences and both are equally valid ? ?

Rusthall Seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Tunbridge wells
no , his view on PRESENT DAY performances will be MORE valid as he will have attended more games than me, MY view on the old days will be more valid as he wouldnt have been going then , quite simple really.

So, as you are now (and have been for a good while) living in Haywards Heath (or nearby) - your views on the OLD days in gritty London town are pretty out of date and irrelevant wouldn't you say?

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Agree. I would not ban any employee of mine (should I employ someone) from being a member of the BNP. They're free to join.......but they need not bother coming back to work.

Slightly irrelevant. As all members of the BNP are lacking in intelligence you probably wouldn't have employed them anyway.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
Oh your so funny

brilliant stuff, these are the minds the people who want an honest debate about immigration are up against. its scary to lock horns with such minds.

its funny that they find it so easy to sneer about a poorly educated potential labour force.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Slightly irrelevant. As all members of the BNP are lacking in intelligence you probably wouldn't have employed them anyway.

A rather sweeping generalisation but of course there's no shortage of low IQ voters for Conservative and Labour either.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
A rather sweeping generalisation but of course there's no shortage of low IQ voters for Conservative and Labour either.

theres no shortage of stupid people who take mindless 'anti racist' stances in lieu of any analysis, genuine conviction, or understanding of the issues, but simply as a means to bolster their self esteem, either. Stupidity is not necessarily a racial trait.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here