Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Church & the BNP.

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
We could not agree more. Read again I am not the one questioning their ability to cope. I see every day how people are hitting the ground running. Plenty of people seem to think the world is full of bookish Indian kids being bullied in the stairs of their flats by marauding skinheads like its the 70s, and that is how they view race relations in this country to this day.

Honestly mate most West Africans I know would eat most people on here alive when it comes to entrepreneurial spirit and self confidence. I dont knock em one bit. The Race Industry and ill informed pronouncements and overzealous defence of immigrants as marginalised victims however, annoys me.

Slightly disappointingly, I agree.

Shall we move onto sorting out the back four now?:)

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
Dick Knights Mumm is a one line wonder. He will not stand toe to toe in a debate like a couple of honest old pugilists, he is more of a ninja heckler. He nips in and out with his rapier like put downs.

I would say it is more like rope a dope but the dope being the one on the ropes. Dont expect Cooper Clay but more Ali Foreman but with the wrong result.

Dandyman

In London village.
i would say a lot of Guardian reading fair trade coffee drinking self proclaimed anti racists hold phenomenally racist views. A lot of anti racist standpoints come from latent racism and a subliminal belief that some races are ill equipped to cope with life as immigrants. A belief in 'fair trade' (what an idiotic meaningless phrase in many cases its applied to) is often inverted racism.

Ah, I get it. Those nasty middle-class types only like to use the lable "anti racist" because deep down they think Blacks and Asians are incapable of helping themselves.

Does that mean then that actual racists think Blacks and Asians are in fact superior to them and are terrified by that thought?

Jan 30, 2008
Ah, I get it. Those nasty middle-class types only like to use the lable "anti racist" because deep down they think Blacks and Asians are incapable of helping themselves.

Does that mean then that actual racists think Blacks and Asians are in fact superior to them and are terrified by that thought?
i don't think inferiority comes into it, i think people are fed up with some elements of the immigrants in this country taking the piss and before anyone says it there's a few Brits playing the game as well

Dandyman

In London village.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
The problem with threads like this is that most of you are a bit thick.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Yes. when I read threads like this, full of The Spanish's pseudo intellectualising and muddled metaphors I realise that even the modicum of intelligence I have been blessed with far outshines most of the moronic drivel on this and similar threads. I weep for the future.

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
Yes. when I read threads like this, full of The Spanish's pseudo intellectualising and muddled metaphors I realise that even the modicum of intelligence I have been blessed with far outshines most of the moronic drivel on this and similar threads. I weep for the future.

I weep that some people regard that their views are more valid than others because they see themselves as somehow intellectualy superior. yes I also weep for the future.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Now, now kids. I am not attention seeking merely pointing out that the reason these threads go round and round in circles is that you people throw yourself into debates of which you have no real understanding or valid opinions, due to being a bit stupid. They will never end because idiots are allowed opinions. If you just let others decide whats best for you and leave the debates to those with at least a willing to understand the situation you would all be much happier.

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
Now, now kids. I am not attention seeking merely pointing out that the reason these threads go round and round in circles is that you people throw yourself into debates of which you have no real understanding or valid opinions, due to being a bit stupid. They will never end because idiots are allowed opinions. If you just let others decide whats best for you and leave the debates to those with at least a willing to understand the situation you would all be much happier.

Right then Nibble as your so intellectually superior to the rest of us. Can we be humbled by your great knowledge and understanding of this issue.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here