Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Church & the BNP.

Dandyman

In London village.

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
theres no shortage of stupid people who take mindless 'anti racist' stances in lieu of any analysis, genuine conviction, or understanding of the issues, but simply as a means to bolster their self esteem, either. Stupidity is not necessarily a racial trait.

Sometimes I wonder about some of these anti racist are they similar to people that are homophobic. The homophobe deep down is gay. where as an anti racist deep down is a racist

Dandyman

In London village.
You could say the same that the ideology of free market capitalism does not sit well with Christianity. Should people that are members of the red/blue/yellow party be banned

if you go back to the Diggers and Levellers or more recently some of what the Liberation theologists or Dr Martin Luther King Jnr were saying, they would probably agree with you.

I would assume that joining a party that is so obviously racist would not sit well with the teachings of the bible.

I dunno, the teachings of homophobia and capital punishment in the bible probably fit right in with BNP policies.

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
if you go back to the Diggers and Levellers or more recently some of what the Liberation theologists or Dr Martin Luther King Jnr were saying, they would probably agree with you.

No doubt they would. I think that free market capitalism is evil by its very nature. It cares not one jot for humanity or the enviroment. Then you get the likes of Thatcher, Bush and Blair going to church. truly sickening

Dandyman

In London village.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
Sometimes I wonder about some of these anti racist are they similar to people that are homophobic. The homophobe deep down is gay. where as an anti racist deep down is a racist

its far easier to see the racism in many self proclaimed anti racists Coventry. The paternalistic and patronising attitudes of many anti racists are thinly disguised racist (in its broadest sense) views where very capable and resourceful people are deemed helpless victims simply due to their skin colour or their protectors skewed view of their capabilities, along with their distain for their neighbours and the class hatred that is thinly veiled in their demonisation of these peoples reactions to mass migration into their communities.

Racism is not often the issue, its often the unaffected anti racists preferring their class snobbery colour coded to make life easier for them. The genuine anti racists are those living with it and dealing with their neighbours and making communities against the wishes of the divisive active politicos on both left and right.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
A rather sweeping generalisation but of course there's no shortage of low IQ voters for Conservative and Labour either.

I have personally met anyone with BNP tendencies that comes across as anything but blaming the shortcomings and failures of their lives on an easy target when if they actually looked at themselves for five minutes they might realise the problem is closer to home.

Yes, there are issues attached to immigration (not least the authorities seem incapable of keeping track of numbers) and it is worthy of sensible debate but not from the starting point of 'throw them all out'.

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing

So are stringent racists all, deep down, fair trade coffee drinking, kaftan wearing Guardian readers?

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
So are stringent racists all, deep down, fair trade coffee drinking, kaftan wearing Guardian readers?

i would say a lot of Guardian reading fair trade coffee drinking self proclaimed anti racists hold phenomenally racist views. A lot of anti racist standpoints come from latent racism and a subliminal belief that some races are ill equipped to cope with life as immigrants. A belief in 'fair trade' (what an idiotic meaningless phrase in many cases its applied to) is often inverted racism.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Spanish - you are the master of the sweeping generalisation. And the master of the number of ways of writing the same viewpoint.

But you are not in Dougdeep`s class with the one liners.

edit ; even if you did just use 2

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
i would say a lot of Guardian reading fair trade coffee drinking self proclaimed anti racists hold phenomenally racist views. A lot of anti racist standpoints come from latent racism and a subliminal belief that some races are ill equipped to cope with life as immigrants. A belief in 'fair trade' (what an idiotic meaningless phrase in many cases its applied to) is often inverted racism.

As Will Self once put it 'everyone is a little bit racist' which I think he means that everyone is aware there is differences between races. It is how you deal with these differences that is important.

Immigrants ill equipped to cope? From my experience they seem to get on very well in this country without having to be patronised.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
As Will Self once put it 'everyone is a little bit racist' which I think he means that everyone is aware there is differences between races. It is how you deal with these differences that is important.

Immigrants ill equipped to cope? From my experience they seem to get on very well in this country without having to be patronised.

We could not agree more. Read again I am not the one questioning their ability to cope. I see every day how people are hitting the ground running. Plenty of people seem to think the world is full of bookish Indian kids being bullied in the stairs of their flats by marauding skinheads like its the 70s, and that is how they view race relations in this country to this day.

Honestly mate most West Africans I know would eat most people on here alive when it comes to entrepreneurial spirit and self confidence. I dont knock em one bit. The Race Industry and ill informed pronouncements and overzealous defence of immigrants as marginalised victims however, annoys me.

Last edited:

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
Spanish - you are the master of the sweeping generalisation. And the master of the number of ways of writing the same viewpoint.

You assume I have a viewpoint. The best viewpoint is that things are constantly changing. To simply bat back opinions like you are a 70's computer tennis game is much more tedious, uninteresting or thought provoking, in my opinion.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
You assume I have a viewpoint. The best viewpoint is that things are constantly changing. To simply bat back opinions like you are a 70's computer tennis game is much more tedious, uninteresting or thought provoking, in my opinion.

Dick Knights Mumm is a one line wonder. He will not stand toe to toe in a debate like a couple of honest old pugilists, he is more of a ninja heckler. He nips in and out with his rapier like put downs.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here