Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rascism alive and well in the Big Brother house

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Danielle

" its been boring in here today, the highlight being the fight "

THE GAME IS UP BITCH

I thought Jermaine came across very well last night.

Jade is too thick and insensitive to know Indian ladies do not like to say when they lost their virginity it is a very private matter, in this country its a badge of honour to be discussed and scrutinised with everyone and the earlier it is the more praise you get.

Uncle Spielberg said:
Lets examine the facts M'Lord

Shilpa eats a lot of Chicken ( to the great amusement of the 3 witches of Hamlet ) , she orders stock cubes and the 3 bitches deliberately use 3 for their pasta when 1 was needed. This was done to piss her off quite clearly, so Jade , NO , Shilpa did not start the argument you whore , you did by your actions. Shilpa argued her case and Jade went into a 10 minute tirade of abuse almost beyond belief.

" your head is so far up your arse you can smell your own shit "

being the classiest remark, what a charming young lady she is.

f*** off, your a Prick, your Fake etc etc. Rascist no but is she doing this because she is different is which case it is subconcious rascism I would say.

The remark made by Jo to Jade after the fight " that was great, I bet your Mum would have been proud of you " ,

Yes I think she probably would !.

Danielle showed her true colours " I think she should just f*** off back home ", this is clearly a rascist remark in my book. Teddy Sheringham must be very uncomfortable and his agent will be telling him to dump her, she is damaged goods now, expect to see in a couple of Sunday's in TNOTW " Teddy, why I dumped Danielle ".

When confronted in the diary room , she was shocked and tried to be contrite. TOO LATE BITCH THE GAME IS UP.

The whole thing was deplorable whether rascist or bullying and the 4 people representing the UK Jack, Jo, Jade and Danielle are dragging this country into the gutter ( Cleo is a nice lady but does not have the balls to speak against it ). the nicest people are from America and India, aint that the truth.

I hope the 3 bitches get eggs and tomatoe's thrown at them when they come out and clearly they are all damaged goods but they will achieve hero status is some chavy areas of Britain as this behaviour is rife and the young women in this country in particular are coming across in a terrible light.

Top post US - respect :clap: :clap: :clap:

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Uncle Spielberg said:
Jade is too thick and insensitive to know Indian ladies do not like to say when they lost their virginity it is a very private matter, in this country its a badge of honour to be discussed and scrutinised with everyone and the earlier it is the more praise you get.

Don't talk tosh

When I was at uni some of the most promiscous "rudegirls" were Indian, as they were free from the tight control that there parents had put upon them, these girls certainly weren't coy.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
I haven't watched any of the last four or five series of Brother because it is utter shite, but I am almost on the verge of breaking now. Damnit, I think I'm going to watch it tonight, in fact, f*** it, I'm looking forward to it. Is it still on at 10pm?

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
"Jade is too thick and insensitive to know Indian ladies do not like to say when they lost their virginity it is a very private matter, in this country its a badge of honour to be discussed and scrutinised with everyone and the earlier it is the more praise you get. "

what aridiculous generalisation,

its comments like that that breed discrimination

adrian29uk

Sep 10, 2003
Shilpa is a real women, and she is also very beautiful. She also is well mannered and is class.

Jade is not beautiful. She is not well mannered and she is not educated and needs to better herself by going back to school.

Jade got success through Big Brother, and it might be Big Brother that ends it for as well.

I think remarks like "Your head is so far up your arse, you can smell the shit"

This is one of the most disgusting things I have heard, especially coming from someone who is repeadately worth £8,000,000 and is the 25th most influcental person in the UK.

Get that Joe women out as well. The bitch. Hope there is a double eviction.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
er, Indian ladies that have been in the UK all their lives are probably the same as the Goodies of this world, Shilpa does not live in the UK , she has strict traditional Indian values, she even has to get permission from her parents to go out late still

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
dwayne said:
Don't talk tosh

When I was at uni some of the most promiscous "rudegirls" were Indian, as they were free from the tight control that there parents had put upon them, these girls certainly weren't coy.

But that is behind the backs of their folks, which Shilpa currently isn't.

Reading Posh

Sophisticated rhetorician
Jul 8, 2003
Off M4 J11
Uncle Spielberg said:

Jade is too thick and insensitive to know Indian ladies do not like to say when they lost their virginity it is a very private matter, .
Top prize in the 'sweeping generalisation' category.

Next someone will be telling us that Indians are skinny because they always undercook their chicken.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
READ ABOVE :angry:

Shilpa is from a strict Indian upbringing and yes I am prepared to make a sweeping generalisation that they do not like to say when they lost their virginity to total strangers and good for them.

Reading Posh

Sophisticated rhetorician
Jul 8, 2003
Off M4 J11
Uncle Spielberg said:

Shilpa is from a strict Indian upbringing and yes I am prepared to make a sweeping generalisation that they do not like to say when they lost their virginity to total strangers and good for them.
:lolol: When Jade opens her "Anger Management School" would you like me to submit your name as a candidate?

Seem to me that Ms Shetty is setting a much better example, with her incredulous but dignified reaction to the provocation, than some posters here :)

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
Uncle Spielberg said:

:nono:

Last edited:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
now your being silly :p

Soul Finger

May 12, 2004
US, while I respect and agree with the majority of your comments, can I suggest that you get out a bit more. Please.

Don't wind yourself up by watching it. It's shite.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here