Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rascism alive and well in the Big Brother house

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
these 3 women are spokespeople for the English race.

Jade Goody - should be heckled and abused with oink oink sounds wherever she goes

Danielle Lloyd - just dump her Teddy, your a cool dude and cannot be associated with this rascist bitch

Jo O'Meara - slot machines in romford is all that awaits this loser

What really offend me is that people like Dermot O'Leary, quite a sharp dude was an apologist for the behaviour as BB spokesman , he called it alledged bullying and what too scare to actually mention the word rascism, he is now an official c*nt in my books

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Uncle Spielberg said:

Jade Goody - should be heckled and abused with oink oink sounds wherever she goes

Danielle Lloyd - just dump her Teddy, your a cool dude and cannot be associated with this rascist bitch

Jo O'Meara - slot machines in romford is all that awaits this loser

What really offend me is that people like Dermot O'Leary, quite a sharp dude was an apologist for the behaviour as BB spokesman , he called it alledged bullying and what too scare to actually mention the word rascism, he is now an official c*nt in my books

All three of the odious racist munters will now be spending the rest of the year employing Max Clifford-type people to re-establish themselves in a good light in the public eye. Expect Jade, Danielle and Jo to be doing a lot of good work for charidee between now and Christmas :rolleyes:

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
eastlondonseagull said:
I posted that pages ago. He called her a CUNT, instead.
the f in prick did say it. He mouthed the words paki, its in the paper. He also called her an f in cu*t

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Shilpa Shetty 6/4

Cleo Rocos 9/4

Dirk Benedict 5/1

Ian H Watkins 8/1

Jermaine Jackson 9/1

Jo O' Meara 20/1

Danielle Lloyd 33/1

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Uncle Spielberg said:
Hardly.

I never asked any of them to speak on my behalf, in fact no-one did asked them to speak on anyone's behalf. The majority of the country probably hasn't even heard of all three (maybe one or two, if at all), so how they can be thought of as representing the English race (and perhaps someone can explain what that is as well) absolutely beats me.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The people in Indian think that all english people think the same as these 3 muppets

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
The Large One said:
Hardly.

I never asked any of them to speak on my behalf, in fact no-one did asked them to speak on anyone's behalf. The majority of the country probably hasn't even heard of all three (maybe one or two, if at all), so how they can be thought of as representing the English race (and perhaps someone can explain what that is as well) absolutely beats me.
From a foreign point of view they probably are seen as "representative" though - isn't that the point of Jade et al, that they're ordinary British people?

If an Indian TV show had a white woman being abused by some lower class locals for being a bit different, not many here, I suggest, would think along the lines "well, those people are not representative of people in that country". Rather, there'd just be uproar at "them" abusing "us", as, quite rightly, there is in India now.

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
Ahh, my favourite debate.

Anyone who argues that the word "Paki" isn't racist must surely not believe that any term in existence is racist. The same boneheaded "it-depends-on-the-context" type arguments would surely be applied to the words "******", "coon" etc.

The logical conclusion to the arguments of the likes of Algie, Arthur and Questions (and any other members of the PS Brigade -Politically Stupid Brigade) is that racism does not in fact exist in any form, and is a figment of our imagination.

An indian being beaten to death by a group of white skinhead youths yelling "die paki scum" would surely just be a "factually incorrect murder" in the world of Arthur.

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Uncle Spielberg said:
You silly Billy , she doesn't know all the rascists comments being made as they are behind her back or in another room, as BB can see all , we are privy to conversations she is not, think before you type

Ah, the post-flounce US - I thought you were never going to come back? Do you not realise that the BB house is not actually closed off completely, and that agents are permitted to contact their people inside? Shilpa would have to be as thick as, well, Jade, not to realise that things were going on behind her back, it would appear that she simply chooses to retain her dignity. It's a pity that the rest of the housemates are choosing to be complicit in this bullying. Jade has been dumped as an anti-bullying spokesperson, and O'Meara will not be used for the same purpose again. As for the Jack/Jackiey hydra, I think we can write it off as being too stupid for comment.

It's a pity that Vaz has decided to get involved, as a quick search regarding his honour and integrity will reveal that he has none.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Chesney Christ said:
Ahh, my favourite debate.

Anyone who argues that the word "Paki" isn't racist must surely not believe that any term in existence is racist. The same boneheaded "it-depends-on-the-context" type arguments would surely be applied to the words "******", "coon" etc.

The logical conclusion to the arguments of the likes of Algie, Arthur and Questions (and any other members of the PS Brigade -Politically Stupid Brigade) is that racism does not in fact exist in any form, and is a figment of our imagination.

An indian being beaten to death by a group of white skinhead youths yelling "die paki scum" would surely just be a "factually incorrect murder" in the world of Arthur.

Racism exists everywhere Chessy Baby and is certainly not a figment of your imagination.
Although your analogies are quite colourful I must admit.
Debating whether some daft bint from Essex is being racist on a silly Channel 4 television programme ( I havn`t a clue I have not seen it ) you have now arrived at skinheads kicking an Asian man to death screaming ''Die Paki die''

So you are putting me in the place of the murdering skinhead because I wondered when the term Paki became derogatory as opposed to other similar names. Nice work Chessy baby I certainly won`t be taking you on.

Last edited:

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Danielles little speech at the end of BB. She was asked by BB "What did you mean when you told Shilpa to f*** off home". Then she came over all apologetic and even mentioned how she had fallen in with the group and how she will apologise to Shilpa for being mean.

Has she been contacted in the house by an outside party? telling her the news, because that speech did not sound like Danielle speaking, but someone who represents her>???

adrian29uk

Sep 10, 2003
I just hope that Jade never gets work again. She is the scum of the earth.

Shilpa is just a different class.

I think Jade thinks the rest of the country are thinking the same as her. How wrong has she got it at the moment.

I hope both Jade, Joe and that Danielle get rotten eggs thrown at them.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Shilpa's a stuck up cow, they're all as bad and as bitchy as each other, the only differences being Shilpa's fit and Jade shouts louder!!

Let's not also forget that Shilpa called Jade "White Trash"

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I think this whole thing is hilarious.

Are you watching Nick Griffin, you little toad?

Don't want those nasty ill-educated immigrants in our country defiling our virgins?

And going out across the world is the story of a beautiful, clever, classy, well spoken Indian being bullied by 2 pure-bred British chav scummers who probably let you do it up their Dot Cotton's mouth for a Bacardi breezer. :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here