Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rascism alive and well in the Big Brother house

Oct 25, 2003
Grumpy Sourpuss said:
No it's not right but i think some people forget that racism works BOTH ways.

and.......?

so some BINT calling an indian woman a "f***ing paki" is ok because white people get racially abused aswell?

not sure it works like that sir

Grumpy Sourpuss said:
About the same as telling people to bomb the West.

Sorry I forgot THAT'S ok :dunce:

Incredible isn't it, Jermaine Jackson said it was OK to bomb the West and he hasn't got one single nomination so far - bloody PC brigade :angry: :angry: :angry:

Oct 25, 2003
ah ok, jermaine jackson said that

not watching the programme i wasn't aware of that

yes, i'm surprised not more has been made of what JJ said

both as bad as each other

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
SussexHoop said:
I think you know the answer to this question don't you Arthur?

Yeah I do. The race card has been floated by someone (no doubt sandle wearing middle class vegan lesbian) and the media spin machine has got on it which has sparked the sort of idiots that beleive anything when it comes to a racism claim have jumped on the bandwagon.

I will openly admit, I've never watched the show so I've no idea what was and what wasn't said. But going on what's been said in the news reports in hardly strikes me as being racist just the usual drival and bitchyness that is caused by the dreadful situation these people have put themselves in.

Quite frankly I couldn't care less if some thrid rate has been thinks another third right never was is a green monkey from the planet zog and tells them so! They are all getting a very nice pay day and they know exactly what to expect form the show.

f*** em, earn ya dollar, moan and bitch about it how awful it was in the press for a couple of weeks to get some more wedge then f*** off back to your third rate life. Mean while the accused will be in another red top claiming how s/he isn't a bad person.

The only real morons are the morons that lap this shit up day in day out.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Arthur said:
Yeah I do. The race card has been floated by someone (no doubt sandle wearing middle class vegan lesbian) and the media spin machine has got on it which has sparked the sort of idiots that beleive anything when it comes to a racism claim have jumped on the bandwagon.

I will openly admit, I've never watched the show so I've no idea what was and what wasn't said. But going on what's been said in the news reports in hardly strikes me as being racist just the usual drival and bitchyness that is caused by the dreadful situation these people have put themselves in.

Quite frankly I couldn't care less if some thrid rate has been thinks another third right never was is a green monkey from the planet zog and tells them so! They are all getting a very nice pay day and they know exactly what to expect form the show.

f*** em, earn ya dollar, moan and bitch about it how awful it was in the press for a couple of weeks to get some more wedge then f*** off back to your third rate life. Mean while the accused will be in another red top claiming how s/he isn't a bad person.

Last edited:

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
London Irish said:
Incredible isn't it, Jermaine Jackson said it was OK to bomb the West and he hasn't got one single nomination so far - bloody PC brigade :angry: :angry: :angry:
did he really say thta? because i haven't heard that in the BB house. Regardless of what is said about other countries religions etc, we can't deny racism is out there, but the f*** has Shilpa done to deserve it? It is plain bullying by four brain dead morons. Do you honestly think that you would get four educated people speak like that. Its a class thing. Jade, Jack, Jo, Danielle obviously guttersnipes:censored:

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
London Irish said:
To be fair, they probably also are already working on a rehabilitation campaign. What do we think? High-profile charity work for AIDS victims in India co-sponsored with full colour-page spreads in OK?

Any advance on that?

Yes.

She will be invited to spearhead a campaign for better housing for Eskimos, on account of the fact that they live in igloos which clearly causes their lips and eyelids to freeze together. She will also lead a drive for better teaching for eskimos as 'they talk like 'GRUNT GRUNT' don't they'.

Marvellous scenes

SussexHoop

Dec 7, 2003
Arthur said:

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Arthur, calm down fella!!

You asked 'But you haven't been watching?!?

How do you know those things were said and if they were in what context?'

The answer is of course he's watching. That's how he knows so much about it! Have you seen a thread today in which you are invited to wager your mortgage on an improving nag with 3 legs? No!

Why? Cos he's been busy...know what I mean!;)

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
to all the rascist apologists why condone it, just join the BNP now and be done with it, the evidence is damning, I did watched the first show but have not watched it since but saw the reports today, whether you believe me or not, well I don't really give a shit my dear

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
But I have backed Shilpa to win at 100/30 today :p

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
London Irish said:
To be fair, they probably also are already working on a rehabilitation campaign. What do we think? High-profile charity work for AIDS victims in India co-sponsored with full colour-page spreads in OK?

Any advance on that?

Well you can bet your life whatever she does is going to earn her a darn sight more money than the journalists get paid to try and ruin her career! Who's the mugs?

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
British Bulldog said:
Well you can bet your life whatever she does is going to earn her a darn sight more money than the journalists get paid to try and ruin her career! Who's the mugs?

career ?

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Has Shilpa complained? Nope, didn't think so. 10,000 bandwagon jumpers have complained though, they are all getting loads of air time and tv time, and it's quite likely that they will be able to add a couple of grand to appearance fees.

Jade's inbred freaks are too stupid to know that what they are saying is wrong, but blond munter Jo spearheaded an anti-bullying campaign. This is what happens when you let celebrity no-marks loose on the telly. They say things that a frightening amount of people actually believe.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
clapham_gull said:

Yes a career in making money out of stupid journalists who try to knock you down but actually make you more money in the long run!

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
HampshireSeagulls said:
Has Shilpa complained? Nope, didn't think so. 10,000 bandwagon jumpers have complained though, they are all getting loads of air time and tv time, and it's quite likely that they will be able to add a couple of grand to appearance fees.

Jade's inbred freaks are too stupid to know that what they are saying is wrong, but blond munter Jo spearheaded an anti-bullying campaign. This is what happens when you let celebrity no-marks loose on the telly. They say things that a frightening amount of people actually believe.

You silly Billy , she doesn't know all the rascists comments being made as they are behind her back or in another room, as BB can see all , we are privy to conversations she is not, think before you type

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Lammy said:
You're all talking about it.

Job done :thumbsup:

Possibly but not all publicity is good publicity.

I would put money on the fact that the bigwigs at Channel Four are sh*tting themselves about this series.

Be interesting what the Channel do. Big Brother is essentially a money making exercise for Channel Four.

But no advertiser wants to be associated with a programme that advocates bullying.

I often visit a television industry forum with (quite bizarrely) also contains the definitive big brother forum (its sponsored by the Sun).

( Quite bizarre in that the forum was initially a technical site )

The reaction to the series is very mixed on there. In fact some people are celebrating the natural death of big brother.

To be honest I havent seen a lot of this series, but from what I've seen you've got three non particularly well educated girls reacting to a stunning intelligent women badly.

I'd gutted Leo Sayer has gone, it's stars from the past that are always more interesting. Not stars that never really were.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
For the record I understand from the people in the other forum who watch ALL THE LIVE FEEDS :ohmy: that Jade and Shilpa had a huge argument, resulting in Shilpa shouting at Jade

"You're famous - for THIS ?" (referring to the series)

The live feed was then cut for a long time.

Can't confirm this but apparently some sponsors are threatening to pull out.

The Times may have a front page story tomorrow.

Last edited:

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Only saw it on the news this evening, haven't watched any of it on the box, also heard the comments on the radio during the day. Have to say that I rated some of the bitching by those Vicky Pollard wannabees as racist, Jade Goody gets away with it because she is just thick and really doesn't have a clue that some thing she says are either offensive or just plain stupid.

As for Shilpa, she is an absolute stunner, I will be checking out the Bollywood films section in my local Blockbuster...if her acting is anywhere near her beauty then the films should be worth watching.

Oh, and that comment about Indians eating with their hands, yes some do but mainly in the south of the country, and the Chinese usually eat with chopsticks...hasn't that daft bint been paying any attention when she goes out to eat in asian restaurants?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here