Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rascism alive and well in the Big Brother house

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
I cannot believe how two people have got thru life being completely PIG SHIT THICK IGNORANT.

It's a kick in the teeth for this fella, certainly...

darwin_beard.gif

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
What's WG Grace got to do with it...

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
adrian29uk said:
If young people are using Jade as a bench mark then I really fear for the future of this country.

Its not as with they want to educate themselfs either. /B]

:lolol:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
I wanna f*** Cleo up the shitter.

I'd rather shag Shilpa Shetty up the shitter...(try saying that fast!)

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Black N Tan said:
Why do morons complain about people like Jade Goody then fuel her bank balance by watching the total crap that is Big Brother

I have not watched it since the Goodies went in, heard it on the news

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Lets hope there are no more Goody relatives to crawl out of the evolutionary pond (long lost brothers etc).

(yes I know her mum's a lesbian, but presumably she has seen some man-action at least once in her life, so maybe there's another Spawn of Idiocy out there somewhere)

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
ROSM said:
there are times I think NSC is a bit like Big Brother. the number of people who log on to see our own resident Jade Goody (Ernest), Jo from S Club (Trigger), Danielle (Kestrel) etc.

I would of course be Dirk Benedict, Dave the Gaffer would be Ken (an old git who flounced) while Leo Sayer is Uncle Spielberg.

Man of Harveys would definetly have been Brian who won a few series back.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
brighton_b0y said:
It is an absolute disgrace the bullying that Shilpa is experiencing. Whoevers idea it was to bring jade and her even thicker boyfriend in need to be shot. Was it some ploy to make another thick twat (jack) famous too. Football agent my ass, who's f***ing agent is he?

As for Danielle the ugly ignorant trout, i hope the public realise what an evil thick bint she is and her only career path is being the lil slag she is.

:angry: :censored:

I'm very happy with what people have been saying on her, defending Shilpa. As a few people i know are too thick to see she is being bullied and don't like her and think calling her a 'f***ing paki is a joke :nono:

List a complaint to ofcom here:

Ofcom complaint form

Thats outrageous. She`s not a f***ing Paki, she`s a f***ing Indian.

Havn`t they read the 192 pages on that very difference on NSC.

3gulls

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
I thought BB was reality TV? In the real world people talk like that whatever Government and the pc brigade like to think! Get over it! :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Uncle Spielberg said:
I have not watched it since the Goodies went in, heard it on the news

If you've not been watching it how do you know what's been said?

Quite frankly based the news report you've posted, I really can't get anything other than they've taken the mickey out of her accent which if that is that has been done then it's hardly racism. If she's had a yorkshire accent and they'd been saying stuff like 'eeeby gum' would people be getting on their high horses?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
stick things in her curry
don't know where her fingers have been

clear and blatant rascism is going on

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Arthur said:
If you've not been watching it how do you know what's been said?

Quite frankly based the news report you've posted, I really can't get anything other than they've taken the mickey out of her accent which if that is that has been done then it's hardly racism. If she's had a yorkshire accent and they'd been saying stuff like 'eeeby gum' would people be getting on their high horses?
Yes, but as the person who - seriously - tried to suggest that there was never any such thing as racism, I'd read anything you have to say on the matter in that context, to be honest.

Because I'm very bigoted. Against idiots.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
edna krabappel said:
Lets hope there are no more Goody relatives to crawl out of the evolutionary pond (long lost brothers etc).

(yes I know her mum's a lesbian, but presumably she has seen some man-action at least once in her life, so maybe there's another Spawn of Idiocy out there somewhere)

You don,t like her do you ? Be honest.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
How many people on the program have been racist ?

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Man of Harveys said:
Yes, but as the person who - seriously - tried to suggest that there was never any such thing as racism, I'd read anything you have to say on the matter in that context, to be honest.

Because I'm very bigoted. Against idiots.

And when did I do that?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here