Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rascism alive and well in the Big Brother house

Bad Ash

Unregistered User
Jul 18, 2003
Housewares
edna krabappel said:
I hope his "career" as a football agent (hahahaha) suffers from his exposure as a complete tool on this programme.

Is that a joke? I saw Dirk trying to have a conversation with Jack about football and he seemed clueless. Dirk seemed to know more about the game.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
It is an absolute disgrace the bullying that Shilpa is experiencing. Whoevers idea it was to bring jade and her even thicker boyfriend in need to be shot. Was it some ploy to make another thick twat (jack) famous too. Football agent my ass, who's f***ing agent is he?

As for Danielle the ugly ignorant trout, i hope the public realise what an evil thick bint she is and her only career path is being the lil slag she is.

:angry: :censored:

I'm very happy with what people have been saying on her, defending Shilpa. As a few people i know are too thick to see she is being bullied and don't like her and think calling her a 'f***ing paki is a joke :nono:

List a complaint to ofcom here:

Ofcom complaint form

Last edited:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Made BBC News as a stream of complaints coming in over racist bullying.

Finally Jade's true colours on show - once a chav always a chav no matter how much money they earn.

Last edited:

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
brighton_b0y said:
Football agent my ass, who's f***ing agent is he?

Surely if he was really a football agent, January is the last time that he would be out of communication with his clients?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
I wanna f*** Cleo up the shitter.

No doubt all done in the best possible taste

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Beach Hut said:
Made BBC News as a stream of complaints coming in over racist bullying.

Finally Jade's true colours on show - once a chav always a chav no matter how much money they earn.

It's slags like her that give decent racists a bad name! :lolol:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
she bullied Ken because he had some cheese and crackers and at the age of 79 left because he thought her family could give him another stroke

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
the trouble is the brain cell challenged morons who will be there for eviction night probably still hero worship her

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
this is also the woman don' forget who decided to try and run a 26 mile marathon with no training and then collapsed after 16 miles and they had to get an ambulance to her and then take her to hospital to recover :shootself

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
You lot do make me laugh. You get a load of no mark idiots, stick them in a prison, for your enjoyment, then you are moaning when they act like no mark idiots!!

Quite frankly who is the idiot, multi millionairess Jady Goody or you numbskulls for helping her amass her fortune by watching her??

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
there are times I think NSC is a bit like Big Brother. the number of people who log on to see our own resident Jade Goody (Ernest), Jo from S Club (Trigger), Danielle (Kestrel) etc.

I would of course be Dirk Benedict, Dave the Gaffer would be Ken (an old git who flounced) while Leo Sayer is Uncle Spielberg.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
while Leo Sayer is Uncle Spielberg.

I've been called worse :thumbsup:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
ROSM said:
there are times I think NSC is a bit like Big Brother. the number of people who log on to see our own resident Jade Goody (Ernest), Jo from S Club (Trigger), Danielle (Kestrel) etc.

I would of course be Dirk Benedict, Dave the Gaffer would be Ken (an old git who flounced) while Leo Sayer is Uncle Spielberg.

And I'm Nadia.

''Ooooh ow yoo say eet? Ballon?''

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here