Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rascism alive and well in the Big Brother house

rool

Jul 10, 2003
I havent watched any of it because when I heard on the radio over here that the Goodys were going in I thought it would be Bill Oddie & Co :shootself

I did hear the other night on Today FM a trailer for a radio show suggesting how much the racism and bullying in BB reflects the British nation. Pot and kettle sprung to mind to be honest.

junior said:
Theres alot of people posting on this thread who start thier posts with..."I dont watch Big Brother but......".
They then proceed to tell everyone exactly whats been said by who and when.A few FIBBERS me thinks.Which makes me wonder....WHY wont people admit to watching it?

Obviously because it's perceived as chav TV. Unfairly in my view, I think it's a great combination of lazy, couch potato voyeurism combined with the occasional really interesting anthropological and cultural insight. I've been hooked from the off on this one, less so the non-celeb BBs.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I watched the first night and have watched the last 2 nights and may watch tonight.

IS THAT ALL FECKING RIGHT WITH EVERYONE ??? :angry:

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Apparently Jade has been briefed on what is going on and rumours her agent has been talking to her in the Diary Room so that she can make as much amends before her eviction that they can show in teh highlights before the vote results.

The crowd has been postponed from attending tonights eviciton and Jade will be evicted then briefed for an hour before her interview, with her Agents other client Davina.

The normal press conference has also been cancelled as C4 try to save Jade Goodys career before she totally puts her foot in it.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
what a fecking whitewash , she should be hung out to dry not pacified , she made the comments, she should face the fecking consequences :angry:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Albion Dan said:
Apparently Jade has been briefed on what is going on and rumours her agent has been talking to her in the Diary Room so that she can make as much amends before her eviction that they can show in teh highlights before the vote results.

The crowd has been postponed from attending tonights eviciton and Jade will be evicted then briefed for an hour before her interview, with her Agents other client Davina.

The normal press conference has also been cancelled as C4 try to save Jade Goodys career before she totally puts her foot in it.

If true hopefully she is beyond redemption on this.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The Large One said:
f***ing hell, you really want your pound of flesh, don't you?

Not ever Shilpa Shetty seems this bothered.

Pipe Down Alan or I'll start On You :angry:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I love you really Alan :kiss:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Uncle Spielberg said:
what a fecking whitewash , she should be hung out to dry not pacified , she made the comments, she should face the fecking consequences :angry:

I agree. We finally have the chance to get rid of a fat, overpaid, overindulged, pampered, preened, thick, ignorant, racist, illiterate, pikey, nonsense of a celebrity and we should embrace this.

We need to drive this point home with a hammer, again and again, to excess if need be.

Goody needs to know how we think of her. the crowd should be allowed to witness that sweaty swampdonkey stumbling out of the house to a deafening roar of abuse and disapproval.

f*** Yeah!

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
im going to email ofcom. Ive paid a good 50p to get her evicted so i can watch her getting heckled and abused :lolol:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
The Large One said:
I wish people would get this excited about Nick Griffin or David Irving.

agreed. I posted earlier that I hoped Griffin (the odious little shit) would care to explain how nasty immigrants ruin this fine country with our exquisite virgin maidens after watching a well spoken, classy, beautiful, clever indian being bullied by 2 or 3 pure-bred British slags who would let you do it up their wrong 'uns for the price of a bacardi breezer.

Note to any would-be BNP/UKIP voters - sometimes the problems are home grown and sometimes the solutions are from afar.

The Large One said:
f***ing hell, you really want your pound of flesh, don't you?

Not ever Shilpa Shetty seems this bothered.

Probably because she has no idea of the majority of bitching, insults and racist remarks that have made about her, but not in front of her. E.g she will have no idea of Daniella Lloyd's "She can **** of home".

Or Jade's "Shirpa Popodum".

LC

Nibble said:
I agree. We finally have the chance to get rid of a fat, overpaid, overindulged, pampered, preened, thick, ignorant, racist, illiterate, pikey, nonsense of a celebrity and we should embrace this.

We need to drive this point home with a hammer, again and again, to excess if need be.

Goody needs to know how we think of her. the crowd should be allowed to witness that sweaty swampdonkey stumbling out of the house to a deafening roar of abuse and disapproval.

f*** Yeah!

Can't argue with any of that :clap: :clap: :clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here