Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rascism alive and well in the Big Brother house

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I for one am looking foward to Goody darking up and appearing in Asian Babes magazine with her clam out and her steaming chutney flapping about for the world to see. That'll make amends to all those she has offended.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
As reported in the Mirror this morning:

'Shilpa Shetty stayed calm and dignified but still gave Jade what for. "You know what? Your claim to fame is this. So good for you," she said, indicating the Big Brother house'

:goal:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The Large One said:
What, the fact that your summing up of bullying and racism within society is based on a reactionary knee-jerk, 'shock-horror' headline-grabbing, tittle-tattle piece of nonsense that the chattering classes have never *gasp* had the temerity to deal with before?

Getting upset and calling Jade Goody a racist pig is neither here nor there, and misses the point. This sort of nonsense happens ALL the time - racism and bullying is pretty much everywhere. Whoopy-f***ing-doo that it happens to be on Big Brother (which is ultimately what this is really about) featuring a repugnant woman that the rest of us should not really have to spend our waking hours having to give a moment's notice to.

However, if Jade's behaviour is what it takes to work out what we can do about this problem in future, then I'm glad it's finally in the open, in front of the eyes of the ignorant and apathetic. Thankfully, in this instance, no-one is getting physically hurt. Meanwhile, the dull, lobotomised couch potatoes finally have something worthwhile getting upset for. If only we can get something positive out of it.

So what as to whether Jade Goody is 'finished' (did she ever 'start' on anything worthwhile?). To say she is finished is irrelevant, though makes it sound like you are lapping up a certain amount of schadenfreude. Meanwhile, the central issue is that, actually, this is society's problem, Jade is merely sympotmatic of it.

Alan get off your high horse old boy, if I said the Moon comes out and night and the Sun comes out at day you would disagree, its boring now frankly, whatever I say is wrong in your book and you just cannot wait to pull me up on it in EVERY thread

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
ask Alan probably not dkm :rolleyes: :lolol:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
British Bulldog said:
You've got an obsession with the word "paki" hav'nt you! :lolol:

He`s quite mad you know Bully.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Chesney Christ said:
Yes, and I explained to you why it was "derogatory as opposed to other similar names", but you continued to argue the point.

Its fair enough to ask the question but I explained the difference to you around 12 or 13 times (in simple enough language for you to be able to understand) and yet you still failed to appreciate the difference in your tiny little racist mind why calling someone a "Paki" is different to calling someone a "Brit".

That is the reason which is why I regard you as a racist C*NT.

Explain it again Chessy baby. Me and Bully have forgotten what you said.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Man of Harveys said:
As I keep saying, expect more "moronic Nazi/BNP member meets Muslim/Asian/homosexual/person with dark skin - with hilarious consequences" japery from Channel 4 in the future.

yes you do keep saying that don`t you.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Uncle Spielberg said:
Alan get off your high horse old boy, if I said the Moon comes out and night and the Sun comes out at day you would disagree, its boring now frankly, whatever I say is wrong in your book and you just cannot wait to pull me up on it in EVERY thread
For f*** sake, Gubber. One day, you will read my posts before commenting on them. It would be nice to think that might happen one day. I love being misrepresented by you so often - is it deliberate?

Right, here goes. I never said at any point you were wrong. What I was trying to say (obviously not in clear enough or in simple enough terms) I said you were focusing on the irrelevant, rather than the important points.

You were right to bring up the subject, and I believe you are right to be aggravated by the bullshit that Goody is coming up with (as most of your posts on this thread do tend to remind us). However, your summation is focusing on non-descript Goody herself, rather than the more important wider issues - i.e. racism and bullying - and how we as a society ought to tackle them.

The majority of us don't give a shit about her - never have, never will.

That was my point.

Last edited:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
your a bully

SussexHoop

Dec 7, 2003
The Large One said:
You were right to bring up the subject, and I believe you are right to be aggravated by the bullshit that Goody is coming up with (as most of your posts on this thread do tend to remind us).

Yes but he's got a lot to say for someone who claims not to watch the f:censored: ing programme.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
The Large One said:
Goody herself, rather than the more important wider issues - i.e. racism and bullying - and how we as a society ought to tackle them.

The majority of us don't give a shit about her - never have, never will.

That was my point.

I could'nt give a toss about the whole programme and the twats that appear in it, Their just a bunch of nothing celebrities who try and act in front of the cameras to make money out of it.

In regards of the wider issues i.e. racism and bullying, I bet there's a darned sight more bullying going on in this country than there ever will be racism.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Jade now grilled by BB over various comments and advising nothing said was racial.

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
British Bulldog said:
I could'nt give a toss about the whole programme and the twats that appear in it, Their just a bunch of nothing celebrities who try and act in front of the cameras to make money out of it.

Very true. However, now this issue has caught the wider eye, surely you are embarrassed at the way the UK is being portrayed, through our 'representatives' Jade, Danielle, Jo, and Jake?.

I f***ing am, and I HATE them for it.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I thought the best moment came when Danielle came out in her fluent scouse nasal drawl, without a hint of irony that Shilpa "Can't even speak proper English.

Would still give her a sausage sandwich though.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Personally I'm finding the whole racism thing a little tiresome.

While I don't like Jade at all I honestly don't think she's a racist - after all, she hired a black PA and has some black ancestry herself. Dannielle, I think, has been racist, but borne more out of inadvertent ignorance than calculated cruelty.

However, the more significant thing fo me is the ever-growing manifestation of Chav Britain. Jade, Jack, Dannielle and Jo are ignorant, common, drunken, lazy, whingeing scum, and given the fact Dannielle had the title Miss England it does make you wonder about the way things are going.

Only Cleo is left to fly the flag for Blighty while the 2 Yanks, the Indian and the Welshman show how to do "civilised".

P.S: Danielle has GREAT tits.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Mr deez said:
Very true. However, now this issue has caught the wider eye, surely you are embarrassed at the way the UK is being portrayed, through our 'representatives' Jade, Danielle, Jo, and Jake?.

I f***ing am, and I HATE them for it.

I'm very embarassed by bullying in this country and it should be clamped down on very hard!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here