Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rascism alive and well in the Big Brother house

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Soul Finger said:
US, while I respect and agree with the majority of your comments, can I suggest that you get out a bit more. Please.

Don't wind yourself up by watching it. It's shite.

Good point, well made

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
With The Sun turning against Jade, and the fact that no glossy mags will go near her as it may tarnish their reputation, the simple truth of the matter is

Jade is f***ed.

It's just a shame that the less intelligent members of the public have given her enough cash to bankroll the rest of her life without having to work in the shit type of job that she deserves.

Harold

Jul 7, 2003
Hastings
You think so. I suspect she'll make a lot more money yet, quite possibly on the back of all this media attention.

Fight back with your remotes and don't watch this garbage.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
She could stand as a candidate for the BNP I am sure Nick Griffin would welcome her with open arms

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Normal Rob said:
It's just a shame that the less intelligent members of the public have given her enough cash to bankroll the rest of her life without having to work in the shit type of job that she deserves.
I don't suppose she got anything more than f*** all money from the public directly. Most of her dosh is in TV appearances, magazine rights, personal appearances etc.

But you're right, the Sun-reading, Heat/OK/Hello! celebrity-obssessed, shallow-headed section of the British public has finally got a lifestyle icon it deserves.

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
Questions said:
I wondered when the term Paki became derogatory as opposed to other similar names.

Yes, and I explained to you why it was "derogatory as opposed to other similar names", but you continued to argue the point.

Its fair enough to ask the question but I explained the difference to you around 12 or 13 times (in simple enough language for you to be able to understand) and yet you still failed to appreciate the difference in your tiny little racist mind why calling someone a "Paki" is different to calling someone a "Brit".

That is the reason which is why I regard you as a racist C*NT.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Chesney Christ said:
Yes, and I explained to you why it was "derogatory as opposed to other similar names", but you continued to argue the point.

Its fair enough to ask the question but I explained the difference to you around 12 or 13 times (in simple enough language for you to be able to understand) and yet you still failed to appreciate the difference in your tiny little racist mind why calling someone a "Paki" is different to calling someone a "Brit".

That is the reason which is why I regard you as a racist C*NT.

You've got an obsession with the word "paki" hav'nt you! :lolol:

Normal Rob said:
With The Sun turning against Jade, and the fact that no glossy mags will go near her as it may tarnish their reputation, the simple truth of the matter is

Jade is f***ed.

All true, but it will still be fascinating to see what PR stunts and TV progs she tries to recover her reputation, similar to Ron Atkinson, although I would say racially-aggravated bullying is far worse than using racist language.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
She's finsihed , I think she may get a slot with Richard and Judy but she is too thick to talk her way of this one, she would just tie herself in knots, I find it incredible that C4 after all the flack showed the 10 minutes tirade against Shilpa yesterday, I think they thought they were too bid to be told what to do and the BB format in this country is now finished

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Great description of Jade's perfume:

Shh...Jade Goody
Launched in 20th June. Launched in June 2006 following successful Living TV show Just Jade. First fragrance from this ex Big Brother celebrity. Sweet and Enduring - just like Jade herself!

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Uncle Spielberg said:
She's finsihed , I think she may get a slot with Richard and Judy but she is too thick to talk her way of this one, she would just tie herself in knots, I find it incredible that C4 after all the flack showed the 10 minutes tirade against Shilpa yesterday, I think they thought they were too bid to be told what to do and the BB format in this country is now finished
#

Would you have prefered they didnt show last nights events? If they hadnt people wouldnt ever have seen what a f***ing bully Goody is and her cackling accomplices.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Uncle Spielberg said:
I, on the other hand, take the opposite view.

There is always a market for stupidity and bigotry, unfortunately. The public know she is going to tie herself in knots, and are waiting for her to do so, thereby raising her profile further. She is now a hate figure within the Chattering Classes - and she will milk it for all it's worth.

Channel 4 are loving it. What have we got here for instance? A 12-page thread on a football-related messageboard? If anything, it has opened a debate on what is acceptable on television (or within society) when it comes to bullying or racism. So why shouldn't Channel 4 show it?

The Big Brother format is FAR from finished. This nonsense has breathed new life into a hackneyed old formula. What will follow from now on may well be boring though.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
As I keep saying, expect more "moronic Nazi/BNP member meets Muslim/Asian/homosexual/person with dark skin - with hilarious consequences" japery from Channel 4 in the future.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Man of Harveys said:
As I keep saying, expect more "moronic Nazi/BNP member meets Muslim/Asian/homosexual/person with dark skin - with hilarious consequences" japery from Channel 4 in the future.

Nick Griffin and that Shabaz bloke?

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Commander said:
Nick Griffin and that Shabaz bloke?
That sort of thing. For once, I find myself more pessimistic than US - more harm than good will come of this in the long run, sadly.

Hampden Park

Ex R.N.
Oct 7, 2003
imho jade is not a racist. if i were to tell her that she didnt need to have used 3 oxo's in her cooking she would have gobbed off at me like she did with that bollywood woman.
when queueing for a brain she was at the very very back of it. she is indeed the offspring of Mr thickie, thick Mc thick of the thick clan who married Ms twattytwat and they produced jade goody aka thick twat :nono:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

thats a shock :lolol:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Albion Dan said:
#

Would you have prefered they didnt show last nights events? If they hadnt people wouldnt ever have seen what a f***ing bully Goody is and her cackling accomplices.

no just suprised

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Uncle Spielberg said:

thats a shock :lolol:
What, the fact that your summing up of bullying and racism within society is based on a reactionary knee-jerk, 'shock-horror' headline-grabbing, tittle-tattle piece of nonsense that the chattering classes have never *gasp* had the temerity to deal with before?

Getting upset and calling Jade Goody a racist pig is neither here nor there, and misses the point. This sort of nonsense happens ALL the time - racism and bullying is pretty much everywhere. Whoopy-f***ing-doo that it happens to be on Big Brother (which is ultimately what this is really about) featuring a repugnant woman that the rest of us should not really have to spend our waking hours having to give a moment's notice to.

However, if Jade's behaviour is what it takes to work out what we can do about this problem in future, then I'm glad it's finally in the open, in front of the eyes of the ignorant and apathetic. Thankfully, in this instance, no-one is getting physically hurt. Meanwhile, the dull, lobotomised couch potatoes finally have something worthwhile getting upset for. If only we can get something positive out of it.

So what as to whether Jade Goody is 'finished' (did she ever 'start' on anything worthwhile?). To say she is finished is irrelevant, though makes it sound like you are lapping up a certain amount of schadenfreude. Meanwhile, the central issue is that, actually, this is society's problem, Jade is merely sympotmatic of it.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here