Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rascism alive and well in the Big Brother house

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
We've finally been sucked in. My girlfriend's first experience of the car crash.

Firstly I wish people would stop debating the p word. All evidence points the fact that is WASN'T said.

Secondly - interesting little piece by the model at the end.

She quite obviously DIDN'T realise the connotation of "I WISH SHE WOULD GO HOME". Shows her stupity more than anything I think, non defending her because she shouldn realise how that statement should be read.

I suspect this programme will be used in schools to teach race relations for years to come.

Last edited:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
clapham_gull said:
Firstly I wish people would stop debating the p word. All evidence points the fact that is WASN'T said.
That evidence being... ?

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
f*** all this racism shit anyway- there is a definite racist undertone to some of the comments but it should be the overall bullying that is condemed not just the suggestion of racism. Racist or not, the girls behaviour is absolutely disgusting.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
brighton_b0y said:
Danielles little speech at the end of BB. She was asked by BB "What did you mean when you told Shilpa to f*** off home". Then she came over all apologetic and even mentioned how she had fallen in with the group and how she will apologise to Shilpa for being mean.

Has she been contacted in the house by an outside party? telling her the news, because that speech did not sound like Danielle speaking, but someone who represents her>???
It was a fascinsating bit of BB, and well worth examining.

Personally, no. I don't think Danielle has had ANY outside contact with her agent. When BB said "Danielle. You were heard to say that you think Shilpa should f off home....what did you mean by that ?" - I think Danilelle seemed genuinely contrite and extremely embarrassed.

She is clearly of low intelligence, and easily led by "the pack". Is she genuinely rascist ? No, I don't think she is. But she has fallen into some lazy stereotyping of ethnic groups, and will bitterly regret her words and actions. She is, without doubt, a two-faced bitch (that is already proven), but I wouldn't go as far as say she is inherently rascist as such. She's just stupid.

And she has FANTASTIC tits.

brighton_b0y said:
Danielles little speech at the end of BB. She was asked by BB "What did you mean when you told Shilpa to f*** off home". Then she came over all apologetic and even mentioned how she had fallen in with the group and how she will apologise to Shilpa for being mean.

Has she been contacted in the house by an outside party? telling her the news, because that speech did not sound like Danielle speaking, but someone who represents her>???

I think incredibly it might mean she does have a brain cell and took the hint that the BB producers were offering here. :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

Be fascinating now to see if she lives up to what she said about making up with SS, or whether she'll tell the other gruesome twosome that she got a question that was clearly criticising their attitude.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Easy 10 said:
That evidence being... ?

I've suspect that if it was said they would have left it in.

.. and so many people work on the show (freelance editors, engineers etc..) it would now have become much more than a rumour.

Also if it had been said the producers (If they they had decided to edit it out) would have stepped in behind the scenes and the atmosphere in the house would be very different.

Just a hunch really.

Not that I'm defending the bullying.

Last edited:

Easy 10 said:
And she has FANTASTIC tits.
Aye she does, but her little poker face has not been set off well by the f'ing and blinding and mentioning the word "chicken" every second sentence

dwayne said:
Bullys are WINNERS though:clap:

That's right, Jade's a big winna tonight :)

Had you better text your mate in the Southampton squad and check that :jester:

clapham_gull said:
We've finally been sucked in. My girlfriend's first experience of the car crash.

Secondly - interesting little piece by the model at the end.

She quite obviously DIDN'T realise the connotation of "I WISH SHE WOULD GO HOME". Shows her stupity more than anything I think, non defending her because she shouldn realise how that statement should be read.

I suspect this programme will be used in schools to teach race relations for years to come.
From what looked like it was going to be the most boring BB with people walking out left right and centre, it has now become the most fascinating of all because of the bullying and the "what constitutes racism" debate.

I don't care what people say about sponsors threatening or C4 executives shitting themselves, the BB producers must be absolutely exultant that a tired, hit-and-miss format has once again delivered the goods spectacularly.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
clapham_gull said:
I've suspect that if it was said they would have left it in.

.. and so many people work on the show (freelance editors, engineers etc..) it would now have become much more than a rumour.

Also if it had been said the producers (If they they had decided to edit it out) would have stepped in behind the scenes and the atmosphere in the house would be very different.

Just a hunch really.

Not that I'm defending the bullying.
Must admit, I'd not actually heard Jack SAY the "paki" thing meself. However, shortly before "Agent Boy" emptied his load all over Jades stapled stomach, he was heard to say that he "despised" Shilpa, he utterly hated her, and that he thought she was a complete and utter "wanker" (oh irony of ironies).

Not an altogether gargantuan leap for the guy to refer to her as a "f***ing paki" is it. I mean, if he doesn't even know what an "embryvo" is. He can't even SAY the f***ing word, much less understand it.

Depressing and, frankly embarrassing that this pond life are transmitted across the world as representative of the english.

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
I just hope this is the tipping point for reality TV.

To a certain extent, it doesn't warrant or merit the actions in India but then again, the amount of bollocks in the same of this format we've seen since 2000 was bound to provoke a huge explosion at some point.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
London Irish said:
From what looked like it was going to be the most boring BB with people walking out left right and centre, it has now become the most fascinating of all because of the bullying and the "what constitutes racism" debate.

I don't care what people say about sponsors threatening or C4 executives shitting themselves, the BB producers must be absolutely exultant that a tired, hit-and-miss format has once again delivered the goods spectacularly.

I thought that yesterday to be honest, but like you I think that the possibility of younger viewers going to school the next day and debating issues like bullying and casual racism must be a good thing.

If it has to be done through trash like this, well so be it.

They'll be showing this in schools, mark my word :lolol:

clapham_gull said:
I thought that yesterday to be honest, but like you I think that the possibility of younger viewers going to school the next day and debating issues like bullying and casual racism must be a good thing.

If it has to be done through trash like this, well so be it.

They'll be showing this in schools, mark my word :lolol:

That's Jade's career for the next 20 years, going round schools as part of an anti-bullying campaign proclaiming "I was a shit, don't be like me" :lolol:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
What odds that one of the next Big Brothers will have a thuggish unemployed Nazi/BNP supporter and a mouthy lesbian Muslim?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Lets examine the facts M'Lord

Shilpa eats a lot of Chicken ( to the great amusement of the 3 witches of Hamlet ) , she orders stock cubes and the 3 bitches deliberately use 3 for their pasta when 1 was needed. This was done to piss her off quite clearly, so Jade , NO , Shilpa did not start the argument you whore , you did by your actions. Shilpa argued her case and Jade went into a 10 minute tirade of abuse almost beyond belief.

" your head is so far up your arse you can smell your own shit "

being the classiest remark, what a charming young lady she is.

f*** off, your a Prick, your Fake etc etc. Rascist no but is she doing this because she is different is which case it is subconcious rascism I would say.

The remark made by Jo to Jade after the fight " that was great, I bet your Mum would have been proud of you " ,

Yes I think she probably would !.

Danielle showed her true colours " I think she should just f*** off back home ", this is clearly a rascist remark in my book. Teddy Sheringham must be very uncomfortable and his agent will be telling him to dump her, she is damaged goods now, expect to see in a couple of Sunday's in TNOTW " Teddy, why I dumped Danielle ".

When confronted in the diary room , she was shocked and tried to be contrite. TOO LATE BITCH THE GAME IS UP.

The whole thing was deplorable whether rascist or bullying and the 4 people representing the UK Jack, Jo, Jade and Danielle are dragging this country into the gutter ( Cleo is a nice lady but does not have the balls to speak against it ). the nicest people are from America and India, aint that the truth.

I hope the 3 bitches get eggs and tomatoe's thrown at them when they come out and clearly they are all damaged goods but they will achieve hero status is some chavy areas of Britain as this behaviour is rife and the young women in this country in particular are coming across in a terrible light.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Uncle Spielberg said:
Lets examine the facts M'Lord

Shilpa eats a lot of Chicken ( to the great amusement of the 3 witches of Hamlet ) , she orders stock cubes and the 3 bitches deliberately use 3 for their pasta when 1 was needed. This was done to piss her off quite clearly, so Jade , NO , Shilpa did not start the argument you whore , you did by your actions. Shilpa argued her case and Jade went into a 10 minute tirade of abuse almost beyond belief.

" your head is so far up your arse you can smell your own shit "

being the classiest remark, what a charming young lady she is.

f*** off, your a Prick, your Fake etc etc. Rascist no but is she doing this because she is different is which case it is subconcious rascism I would say.

The remark made by Jo to Jade after the fight " that was great, I bet your Mum would have been proud of you " ,

Yes I think she probably would !.

Danielle showed her true colours " I think she should just f*** off back home ", this is clearly a rascist remark in my book. Teddy Sheringham must be very uncomfortable and his agent will be telling him to dump her, she is damaged goods now, expect to see in a couple of Sunday's in TNOTW " Teddy, why I dumped Danielle ".

When confronted in the diary room , she was shocked and tried to be contrite. TOO LATE BITCH THE GAME IS UP.

The whole thing was deplorable whether rascist or bullying and the 4 people representing the UK Jack, Jo, Jade and Danielle are dragging this country into the gutter ( Cleo is a nice lady but does not have the balls to speak against it ). the nicest people are from America and India, aint that the truth.

I hope the 3 bitches get eggs and tomatoe's thrown at them when they come out and clearly they are all damaged goods but they will achieve hero status is some chavy areas of Britain as this behaviour is rife and the young women in this country in particular are coming across in a terrible light.
That post sums it all up. :clap: I just hope Jade has ruined any "career", Danielle the dog is washed up and Jo well she had nothing anyway.

Last edited:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
At least Jade and all her marketing ventures, such as the aptly-named perfume 'Shhhh' will go right down the pan after this. Hoorah!

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Shilpa Shetty 6/5

Cleo Rocos 5/2

Dirk Benedict 9/2

Jermaine Jackson 10/1

Ian H Watkins 10/1

Jo O' Meara 25/1

Danielle Lloyd 33/1

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here