Rascism alive and well in the Big Brother house

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
I agree GARTH.

I caught a bit this morning about what question they've always wanted to know the answer to. Jade's was, 'Why don't eskimos turn into human ice cubes'.

How can ANYONE be so f***ing IDIOTIC?

What will almost certainly be more IDIOTIC is that we will probably see 'Jade meets the Eskimos' on TV in a few months.

:nono: :nono:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Jackie

" BB set the housemates a Dilemna,

Jackie

" whats a Dimella ? "

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I cannot believe how two people have got thru life being completely PIG SHIT THICK IGNORANT.

WHY CANT WE PUT THESE TYPE OF PEOPLE DOWN FOR THE GOOD OF THE HUMAN RACE.

Racist bastards and pig thick ignorant.

Why dont Eskimos turn into icicles?

Because they adapt to their environment.

Ooh alot of long words there.

Why do men have nipples?

Because when the embryo is forming it takes 6 weeks for the male gene to develop, so in effect you start as female.

Whats an embryo?

f*** OFF f*** OFF f*** OFF f*** OFF

Last edited:

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
Uncle Spielberg said:
Jade Goody's mother, Jackiey, repeatedly referred to Shilpa as "the Indian" while she was on the show and was unable to pronounce her name.

Unable or unwilling to pronounce her name, come on how difficult is it to pronounce Shilpa ???

The thick woman also asked Shilpa if she lived in a house or a SHACK :eek: I cant believe this plant pot is getting paid for all this and has got work lined up off the back it :nono:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
he couldn't even pronounce Embryo he said whats an emvryo ???

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Race said:
The thick woman also asked Shilpa if she lived in a house or a SHACK :eek: I cant believe this plant pot is getting paid for all this and has got work lined up off the back it :nono:

Danielle was also wondering if 'they eat with their fingers in India - or is that China'

UNBELIEVABLE

Soul Finger

May 12, 2004
I'm with you on this US.

I can't watch it because it makes me angry. Jade has excellent management who must have explained to her that virtually everything she does will get in those shite gossip mags.

It's the people that buy this trash who are responsible.

Makes my skin crawl.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
cardboard said:
Big Brother is not on the BBC therefore it is not your license fee going towards this

True, but you are not allowed to watch it unless you have bought a TV license.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
The question really should be, why are the Jades of this world deemed to be sufficiently interesting by TV producers that she can make a good living off them?

Is it merely because many people who are a bit like her identify with her and admire her, or because everyone says "oh isn't she dreadful" and watches because it's good "car crash telly" to watch the chavs acting up, like animals in a cage?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
BIRCHYBOY27 said:
How thick am i, i should go in big brother house.:dunce: :dunce:

You are an ideal candidate to be Jade Goody's next boyfriend

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Jade is possibly just thick, but Danielle is showing herself up to be nasty and vindictive with her constant bitching about Shilpa.

There was a point last night when they were playing some kind of drinking game- needless to say Shilpa was out of the room- the conversation was nothing to do with Shilpa at all, but it ended up with Daniella randomly cackling "and then we could chuck it all in one of Shilpa's curries".

Even Jade and Jo had the vague decency to look embarrassed at that point, and there was a distinctly awkward silence, which Danielle, being a slightly prettier version of Jade, didn't even notice.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Uncle Spielberg said:
he couldn't even pronounce Embryo he said whats an emvryo ???

I've bared watched it at all since the Goodies went in there, but I did catch the bit with Jack in the diary room last night, and I just couldn't believe what I was watching. I'm not sure how someone so thick is able to survive, as surely eating and drinking is a bit of challenge. I never thought I could possibly say it, but Jade appears to be the brains in that relationship.

:eek:

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Man of Harveys said:
The question really should be, why are the Jades of this world deemed to be sufficiently interesting by TV producers that she can make a good living off them?

Is it merely because many people who are a bit like her identify with her and admire her, or because everyone says "oh isn't she dreadful" and watches because it's good "car crash telly" to watch the chavs acting up, like animals in a cage?

The sad thing is that it is probably a bit of both.

I can't stand the woman and can't believe how she has managed to forge a 'career' out of being a complete IMBECILE.

A (very) small part of me however, has a grudging admiration for the way she has exploited the gullibility of the UK public to make all her money.

One of life's great CONUNDRUMS

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Hiney said:
Danielle was also wondering if 'they eat with their fingers in India - or is that China'

UNBELIEVABLE

She also said "and we don't know where her hands have been" about Shilpa.

Funny, I'd be willing to bet that Shilpa's hands are a lot cleaner than that retarded, grasping gold-digger Danielle's. I doubt Shilpa spends her Saturday nights hanging around China White's looking for a footballer to shag and then run to the papers about.

And I wonder if Teddy Sheringham's faintly embarrassed watching her now, given that his bit of skirt is gradually exposing herself as mean, bitchy and borderline racist?

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
Starry said:
What did Big Brother do when he did that?

They took no action against him as far as we are aware.

All they did was bleep the middle part but you could he the P and EE sound at the end.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Re: Re: Rascism alive and well in the Big Brother house

Trufflehound said:
Well said. It's something that never ceases to amaze and disappoint me about Britain.
I reckon it's all to do with class. By wallowing around in her thickness, she demonstrates that she's happy to know her place. People - meaning viewers and posh TV execs - find that warm and reassuring.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Jade crapped on about Eskimos for so long I was starting to think it was all a front and she's not really that thick. I mean, can any adult in this day and age really be that stupid?

"Why don't Eskimos turn into ici-cubes? And do they really exist? And how do they speak to each other? Is it like "grunt grunt"?"

:ohmy:

Clearly Jade and her mother were at the back of the queue when brains were handed out, but most people in that situation at least get compensated with looks (see Danielle). What happened there?

PS I can't believe Jack called someone a Paki on national TV and nobody really noticed at the time- I hadn't even heard about it until this morning, after all the Shilpa-baiting by Jade and Danielle. I hope his "career" as a football agent (hahahaha) suffers from his exposure as a complete tool on this programme.

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
OFCOM have now received 2000 complaints about the treatment of Shilpa and are rising all the time.

:ohmy:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here