• Looney

Votes: 10 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
No. not at all. I don't share many of DTES's political views and I suspect that many of mine would fall under his stupid Tory banner.

It's about tolerance. You don't have to understand, you don't have to like it, it's just accepting that it's different strokes for different folks. Quite why it gets your knickers in such a twist about it is beyond me.

Gays do not openly kiss in this country (even in this town) any more than heteros do unless you wander past Revenge on a weekend night perhaps. They do not force their lifestyle onto you, they don't want to rape your children nor do they want to force you all to eat Quiche and listen to the Scissor Sisters.

..and you want to know why? Because they're the same as everybody else. Not better, not worse. Not cleverer, not thicker. You might as well persecute us left-handed people for all the good it does.

Fair point but don't try and say they are squeeky clean people.There have been many cases of male rape.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Fair point but don't try and say they are squeeky clean people.There have been many cases of male rape.

And, in proportion to rapes of females partaken by men, you'll find there's far less.

And in 100% of those cases that happened in my town (that would be 1, yes. ..) the perpetrator self-identified as straight. In the same time period I've lived here, I think its over 20 women who have been raped. One of them by the same bloke who did the male rape, now that I remember it.

Additionally, using the actions of one (if even one...) to brand the rest is, well, about as accurate as Hitler's reasoning for annihilating the Jews.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf

How many? As many as hetero rape? Come on Spence, you post these claims now back it up with official figures.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006

true. but doesn't that just show that homosexuals are good and bad in the same proportion as heteros?

Blimey - we could be reaching a consensus here!!

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
While I'd love you to come up with these figures algie, just like Yorkie says, surely it's impossible to just gloss over the logic used there.

There have been many cases of male rape, hence homosexuals are not squeeky clean.

Right, so surely heterosexual men are not squeeky clean either, seeing as there has also been many cases of a straight male raping a female? No?

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
The BNP is like a cancer which need eradicting early before it's to [sic] late. QUOTE]

How do you think this is done. Oh I forgot the British during the war were allied to the worlds most evil man big Joe. He knew how to eradicaate people. World war 2 all about freedom my arse

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
The BNP is like a cancer which need eradicting early before it's to [sic] late. QUOTE]

How do you think this is done. Oh I forgot the British during the war were allied to the worlds most evil man big Joe. He knew how to eradicaate people. World war 2 all about freedom my arse

Sorry, what? Even if I'm managed to translate that correctly in my head, the post you've picked up on was my copying of algie's anti-Islam eradication post - which was used to demonstrate the hypocrisy of his argument. So what's your point?

And if WWII wasn't about freedom, what was it about? If it was just to save Britain, why did we fight all over the world? Why did the American's get involved in Europe, Germany wasn't going to invade them?

:jester:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006

Certainly was from our end. Yes, we used Big Joe to help defeat the Germans but the 1st thing we did after the end of the 2nd world war was let Joe know that the west wouldn't tolerate totalitarian regimes.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
While I'd love you to come up with these figures algie, just like Yorkie says, surely it's impossible to just gloss over the logic used there.

There have been many cases of male rape, hence homosexuals are not squeeky clean.

Right, so surely heterosexual men are not squeeky clean either, seeing as there has also been many cases of a straight male raping a female? No?
I don't know the figures and it's probably quite low but it does go on.The naughty scout master or priest.To me it has to one of the worse things that could happen to a straight guy

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
I don't know the figures and it's probably quite low but it does go on.The naughty scout master or priest.To me it has to one of the worse things that could happen to a straight guy

And this makes homosexuals in general "wrong" how? Being raped is one of the worst things that can happen to a woman, does that make all straight men "wrong"?

Your arguments do rather fall to pieces at times.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006

This is all a side issue. Men rape men. Men rape women. It's the worst thing that could happen to someone but it proves nothing other than gay men and women are just men and women who happen to be gay. Some are good and some, like Barrymore are predatory scum.

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
To me it has to one of the worse things that could happen to a straight guy

Being raped by a straight man has to be one of the worst things that could happen to a woman. So again, what's your point?

In fact, using your two examples, why is it worse than a priest sexually assaulting young girls? Why is a homosexual paedophile worse than a heterosexual one? Are you trying to build some sort of defence for heterosexual paedophiles?

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
And this makes homosexuals in general "wrong" how? Being raped is one of the worst things that can happen to a woman, does that make all straight men "wrong"?

Your arguments do rather fall to pieces at times.

You would like to think so in your own little world :drink:

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
You would like to think so in your own little world

He'd like to think what? That being raped by a man is just as bad for a woman? You're saying he's wrong? :thud:

Come on now, spell it out - are you actually saying that raping a woman is a less serious crime than raping a man?

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
You would like to think so in your own little world :drink:

Explain?

You still haven't managed to unbridge the link there. Does the existance of rapes to women make all straight men "wrong"?

Anyway, heres some figures for you, from Ireland, 2006.

Rape against a female: 360
Rape against a male: 0

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
This is all a side issue. Men rape men. Men rape women. It's the worst thing that could happen to someone but it proves nothing other than gay men and women are just men and women who happen to be gay. Some are good and some, like Barrymore are predatory scum.

So you believe people are born ghey? So a man who has been married lets say 15 years and has three children decides at 40 that he might be gay? Not when he is alot younger but much later in life.Sorry i don't believe you are born gay.Maybe i'm wrong who knows

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
So all paedophiles are homosexual now or all homosexuals paedophiles?

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
So you believe people are born ghey?

Undeniable true

So a man who has been married lets say 15 years and has three children decides at 40 that he might be gay? Not when he is alot younger but much later in life.

Rarely happens, but it would be a case of repressing that he was gay earlier. There's no "deciding"

Maybe i'm wrong who knows

You are, and the entire scientific community knows. You might have taken the fact that it happens in species which are, as far as we know, incapable of concious thought as proof that its from nature, not anything else.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
So you believe people are born ghey? So a man who has been married lets say 15 years and has three children decides at 40 that he might be gay? Not when he is alot younger but much later in life.Sorry i don't believe you are born gay.Maybe i'm wrong who knows
Have you ever heard of bi-sexual men?

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London

Stop dodging the question. It's a nice attempt, but birth hasn't been mentioned until now.

Myself, MYOB and Buzzer have all pointed out that your argument that homosexual rape happens implying anything about homosexuals is nonsense, and pointed out about heterosexual rape. Aren't you going to offer any argument, or even state what you think about it?

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here