Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Looney

Votes: 10 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Don't think you know me chap.I'm very open with my views in public and what i believe in.Others will tell you that

OK. Don't come to Ireland if you don't want to leave with a criminal record then.

Although I'm still 100% sure you're bullshitting, and would be FAR too scared to spout your bullshit off the internet.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Actually if you look through that thread that none of the three you suggest are the complete homophobes that two others were, there was good old Pork Sword not to mention Sucky Boy Flang who still has the scars from his last gay encounter. Say what you like about Looney but I have never seen him as homophobic.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
OK. Don't come to Ireland if you don't want to leave with a criminal record then.

Although I'm still 100% sure you're bullshitting, and would be FAR too scared to spout your bullshit off the internet.

criminal record :lol:

Got one of those little treasures already paddy

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
criminal record :lol:

Got one of those little treasures already paddy

Oh well, adds well to the "bigoted ****" persona, I guess. Which, of course, is mostly a persona, because like all internet big men, you'd probably run a mile if you were faced up with even one muslim/gay/whatever your "hate of the week" is

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Oh well, adds well to the "bigoted ****" persona, I guess. Which, of course, is mostly a persona, because like all internet big men, you'd probably run a mile if you were faced up with even one muslim/gay/whatever your "hate of the week" is

Nah, that's not true in Spence's case, he's an Alf Garnett with real attitude not a keyboard warrior and yes I know him well.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf

Only to women. Or rather me. Ned & I went home rather than have our evening spoiled

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Say what you like about Looney but I have never seen him as homophobic.
Besides, what with all these big jamborees this week, he'll be too knackered for Pride.

Can I come and help line the streets?

Attachments

• stielhandgranate.jpg
    stielhandgranate.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 49

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Only to women. Or rather me. Ned & I went home rather than have our evening spoiled

Hrm, I'd just call the cops and test your anti hate laws first, then leave. The bigoted scum on here seem to think they exist to protect everyone and everything they hate, so it would be nice to see if they can be proved right for once.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab

Really? If thats what you want to believe :bigwave:

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
To think that decent men gave their lives to stop people with views like yours. Sickening.

That's the single most ironic thing about all the far-right posters on this board - most of them bleat on about how people died in the war to protect our freedoms, then bang on about how they'd limit said freedoms.

I don't know if they realise how hypocritical they are but can't admit it (even to themselves), or whether they genuinely are blissfully unaware that they are standing up against everything these British soldiers died for. I really do wonder.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
That's the single most ironic thing about all the far-right posters on this board - most of them bleat on about how people died in the war to protect our freedoms, then bang on about how they'd limit said freedoms.

I don't know if they realise how hypocritical they are but can't admit it (even to themselves), or whether they genuinely are blissfully unaware that they are standing up against everything these British soldiers died for. I really do wonder.

Excellent post.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK

Indeed, GPWM. Watching Remembrance Day whilst thinking that the side with the views you currently hold LOST WW2 must be a disconcerting experience - that the heroics of Churchill, that the ending of the holocaust, that the liberation of almost the entire population of western Europe etc etc - that that was all contrary to what you support.

Actually, that's all presupposing that these pitiable sods have a BRAIN to use for pondering on these things. Fergeddit.

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire

Do you think that the British soldiers who died in the war would be happy to see the way Britain is today

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here