• Algae

Votes: 17 56.7%
  • Jevs

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Looney

Votes: 10 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

That's the single most ironic thing about all the far-right posters on this board - most of them bleat on about how people died in the war to protect our freedoms, then bang on about how they'd limit said freedoms.

I don't know if they realise how hypocritical they are but can't admit it (even to themselves), or whether they genuinely are blissfully unaware that they are standing up against everything these British soldiers died for. I really do wonder.

:lolol:

I doubt very much that British soldiers in WWII were fighting so men could shag each other!

Some of you drama queens, where do you make this stuff up, honestly.

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Do you think that the British soldiers who died in the war would be happy to see the way Britain is today

Do I think the soldiers who fought and dies for Britain would appreciate members of the British public standing up and spouting far right views? No, I don't.

Do I think they would be utterly ashamed that members of the public in this country openly discriminate against whole groups of people, be it Muslims, homosexuals or any other group? Yes, I really think they would.

Which of the above do you disagree with?

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland

I doubt very much that British soldiers in WWII were fighting so men could shag each other!

No, they were fighting so that the UK could be free, and to some extent, so that other countries could be free. One of the many facets of being free is not to have your sexuality oppressed.

But as you, the bigot you that you are, are unlikely to accept homosexuality is perfectly normal, of course you're going to come out with a statement like that. Could you just crawl back under your rock and leave all the normal people alone, thanks?

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London

I doubt very much that British soldiers in WWII were fighting so that future generations could persecute and discriminate just like the Nazis they were fighting. Am I wrong NMH?

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
That's the single most ironic thing about all the far-right posters on this board - most of them bleat on about how people died in the war to protect our freedoms, then bang on about how they'd limit said freedoms.

I don't know if they realise how hypocritical they are but can't admit it (even to themselves), or whether they genuinely are blissfully unaware that they are standing up against everything these British soldiers died for. I really do wonder.

Like i've said a hundred times before.Our boys died for our freedom.we are suppose to be alot safer now but are we? Labour has let them all in through the back door and now we live under a more serious threat.That really gets my back up.It can't be that difficult to protect an island.Thanks labour

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab

:lolol::lolol::lolol::bowdown:

Do I think the soldiers who fought and dies for Britain would appreciate members of the British public standing up and spouting far right views? No, I don't.

Do I think they would be utterly ashamed that members of the public in this country openly discriminate against whole groups of people, be it Muslims, homosexuals or any other group? Yes, I really think they would.

Well then it gets PRETTY CONFUSING for ya then, when you find out that Muslim countries EXECUTE gays!!

You better get OVER THERE then, sort some of those HOMOPHOBIC MUSLIMS out!

Come on you boys, your forefathers fought so men could be gay, and to free the homos. You have to DO SOMETHING about this - fight to free homosexual men - go on, off you go.

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire

All of it infact. Its like your making an assumption of what those generation of men thought when they went to fight. Many were conscripts. That didn't have a choice. Some were former members of the BUF. The BNP have ex servicemen in it.
Far right also dosen't mean a support for national socialsim either.

I think you would find that society in the 1940's was incredibly racist and homophobic

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Like i've said a hundred times before.Our boys died for our freedom.we are suppose to be alot safer now but are we? Labour has let them all in through the back door and now we live under a more serious threat.That really gets my back up.It can't be that difficult to protect an island.Thanks labour

A more serious threat that trying to wipe out a whole nation, forcibly invading countries and bombing countless cities night and day for weeks at a time?

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Like i've said a hundred times before.Our boys died for our freedom.

Thanks algie, for quite eloquently proving me right.

They died for our freedom, they died for the freedom of everyone, not just British white heterosexual males. And here you are trying to limit freedom, trying to take it away, trying to limit who can live where, and what they can do in the privacy of their own homes.

Cheers mate. I'd buy you a drink, but on this form you'd glass yourself in the face with it...

I doubt very much that British soldiers in WWII were fighting so that future generations could persecute and discriminate just like the Nazis they were fighting. Am I wrong NMH?

Nice try - but I think you MIGHT find that homosexuality was illegal in tham thar days soldier. I doubt the boys over there, were thinking they were fighting the right to be homosexual when it was against the law back in the homeland they were protecting!

See how 'some people' like to BEND the truth and reality to make it fit somehow into their world?

Gays should be married? adopting children? and now we fought WWII to keep Britain gay??

Oh my, you lot take the biccies

Last edited:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
All of it infact. Its like your making an assumption of what those generation of men thought when they went to fight. Many were conscripts. That didn't have a choice. Some were former members of the BUF. The BNP have ex servicemen in it.
Far right also dosen't mean a support for national socialsim either.

I think you would find that society in the 1940's was incredibly racist and homophobic

I was born in the wrong era then :lolol:

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Nice try - but I think you MIGHT find that homosexuality was illegal in tham thar days soldier. I doubt the boys over there, were thinking they were fighting the right to be homosexual when it was against the law back in the homeland they were protecting!

Yes, and in 1967 your legal system realised the error of that, and ended the ban. It was illegal to do a lot of stuff that's legal now back then. Doesn't defeat the point about fighting for freedoms one bit, so you may as well stop using it as a crutch.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
A more serious threat that trying to wipe out a whole nation, forcibly invading countries and bombing countless cities night and day for weeks at a time?

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab

I don't think you have quite grasp what muslims are doing.They want to spread Islam west,have a sharia law,kill the non believers,make the uk an Islamic state.Islam is like cancer which needs eradicating early before it's to late.They set up there own communities because they DONT want to intergrate.That is a fact.I think that is a more serious threat Paul

Dandyman

In London village.
I don't think you have quite grasp what muslims are doing.They want to spread Islam west,have a sharia law,kill the non believers,make the uk an Islamic state.Islam is like cancer which needs eradicating early before it's to late.They set up there own communities because they DONT want to intergrate.That is a fact.I think that is a more serious threat Paul

Ye gods.Surely now is the time to make them wear little green stars, confine them to distinct areas, boycott their businesses, ban them from public life and try and think up a final solution to the cancer in our midst.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
This is just too easy at times. Its the SAME THREAD this time.

Google the word "Sarcastic" that might help chap

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Google the word "Sarcastic" that might help chap

Your posts have the textual equivalent of a monotonic rant to them, and you wiggle your position on things frequently, so there's absolutely nothing to suggest that was sarcastic. Do you even know what sarcastic means, actually?

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
and now we fought WWII to keep Britain gay??

Every post on this thread now has a number, it's a nice new feature on this new board. So it should be quite easy for you to list the post numbers where anyone has used that phrase. Go for it, you can do numbers.

However, if you do insist on getting more specific like that, does it rankle with you at all the Britain was helped enormously in the war by the efforts of a homosexual by the name of Alan Turing. How does it feel to think that, as you say, this hero was forced to take his own life after his efforts for this country, solely because of his sexuality?

We fought WWII against a far-right wing enemy. Did we do that to defend the far-right in Britain?

No, we did it to protect freedom. Roughly how many times are we going to have to post this little contradiction before the light bulb pings on above any single one of your heads?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here