Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Looney

Votes: 10 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
At least points have been answered, unlike your continual avoidance of questions, and worse, avoidance of fact. Oh, and repeating the "you are a bigot" mantra to everyone that doesn't agree with your gay opinion.

You are WRONG-UN and there's no doubt about that!

No facts have been avoided by anyone other than you, and no questions have been avoided by, ooh, anyone but you. I think you'll find thats the outside view,. Surprising, isn't it?

The fact that its oft-repeated that you're a bigot doesn't make it wrong. I have far better things to do with my time than argue with people who live in the past, sorry.

No doubt to you, it seems. I don't recall saying anything either way about my sexuality, nor do I intend to.

No facts have been avoided by anyone other than you, and no questions have been avoided by, ooh, anyone but you. I think you'll find thats the outside view,. Surprising, isn't it?

The fact that its oft-repeated that you're a bigot doesn't make it wrong. I have far better things to do with my time than argue with people who live in the past, sorry.

No doubt to you, it seems. I don't recall saying anything either way about my sexuality, nor do I intend to.

PRIDE ?? Ha !

That you are a wrong-un would be regardless of your sexuality.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here