Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Piss Poor Palace attendance tonight

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
You log onto a rival team's forum whilst travelling home from a game? You really are becoming obsessed with us .:wanker:

I wanted to check if some Wanker had posted about the attendance. And oh look, I wasn't disappointed! You lot are obssessed with us, a different Palace thread is posted on here every other hour.:wanker:

se3eagle

Banned
Aug 30, 2011
All this yet no punctuation, can't spell and arguing on a internet forum. Something doesn't quite add up does it?[/QUOTE
COZ YOU CANT ADD THATS PROBABLY WHY,(SEE PUNCTUATION WOW) REASON WHY IM HERE IS JUST TO WATCH YOUR YEAR LONG SLIP BACK TO WHERE YOU WILL EVENTUALLY END UP IE DIV 3...I ENJOY THAT....I KNOW I SHOULD FILL MY TIME BETTER BUT HET WHEN GIVEN LEMONS MAKE LEMONADE..

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
i f***ing hate you thats why wanker

That's the most sensible thing you've said all night. The feeling is totally mutual. And that's why we shouldn't be getting at you over the size of our relative crowds, mate. We should just be getting at you cos you're scum. Simple.

bbranni

Jan 11, 2010
All this yet no punctuation, can't spell and arguing on a internet forum. Something doesn't quite add up does it?[/QUOTE
COZ YOU CANT ADD THATS PROBABLY WHY,(SEE PUNCTUATION WOW) REASON WHY IM HERE IS JUST TO WATCH YOUR YEAR LONG SLIP BACK TO WHERE YOU WILL EVENTUALLY END UP IE DIV 3...I ENJOY THAT....I KNOW I SHOULD FILL MY TIME BETTER BUT HET WHEN GIVEN LEMONS MAKE LEMONADE..

Caps lock now....... is that really necessary and the rest I can't understand, are you drunk?

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Bloody hell. Drawing Palace away in the cup is a real groan for the away team. Half the gate receipts would barely even pay for the team coach from Middlesborough! :lol:

They'll go up to Tony Mowbray with his share from the gate holding a £20 note............... and asking if he's got any change

se3eagle

Banned
Aug 30, 2011
Actually having lived on the south coast for 19 years....and listened to their no mark comments for ages i can now officially say that ***** actually live and come from the south coast im moving very soon total no marks!!!

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
f*** me here's another one. What's your excuse for not going tonight?

Being about 6 years old, they not allowed to go without their parents, who are probably plastics from charlton or orient. Besides, it gives them the excitement of being up late on a school night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
Doubt it. They only pay 1p to the £1!

Do you know what. Having read what so many of these Palace tw*ts are writing tonight, I'm beginning to think that the reason they only give the creditors 1p in the £1 is nothing to do with being broke or anything like that, it's simply because they couldn't do the maths.

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
The biggest tosser? thanks for the compliment. you are right we got crowds just 1000 more than you tonight in the worse ground in the football league whose capacity was not able to go much beyond.

And its for the ludicrous 15000 JCL to 7K real Albion fans that you still falsely spout, which gives rise to such threads as this. I get that most Palace don't like seeing a resurgent Brighton, or find themselves in unfamiliar territory now the "normal service" of the post Bill Archer Brighton days are gone as are the free spending, easy credit Jordan days.

I can accept cheap pot shots aimed at trying to belittle returning Albion fans and their families are easier than admitting a shifiting current reality in our rivalry.... I can even accept the false JCL argument being used as a Palace mantra, but it just doesn't even begin to explain how a club with average attendance decline is going to fill a new (up to) 40,000 stadium without the use of these so called "Plastic JCL's" and only "real Palace fans" as your're so keen to point out

Which makes tonights "real palace fan" turnout in a 26k stadium, fair game to me Zero 5.

we're now free from the remnants of Archers destruction and you're now free of the consequences of living beyond your means. Normal service has already resumed.

Bravo. As I said, if it wasn't for the novelty of the shiny new stadium, the last 18 months of winning a lot of games and promotion to a fantastic league, this all happening in the same season as luck would have it, your crowds wouldn't be anywhere near 22k. You say about fans returning after the shit stadium that was Withdean? Talk about sticking with it through thick and thin, pathetic. Yet Palace, who have had 3 years of shit on and off the pitch, still only get a few thousand less than you and as I said, at least all the fans going are our own. If you gave us promotion, winning football every week and a nice new modern stadium and you can expect to see crowds at League games well over what you mugs get. Face it, where a bigger club, more loyal fans, more passion. Fact

Last edited:

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
I wanted to check if some Wanker had posted about the attendance. And oh look, I wasn't disappointed! You lot are obssessed with us, a different Palace thread is posted on here every other hour.:wanker:

Of course you're not obsessed with us - I must be imaging all the Brighton related threads on the first page of the away fans section of your forum. and on on your own pages.

You talk about nothing else

http://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=14

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton

If anyone is on the slide, it's you f*cking scum wankers. Now run along and go to bed or you'll be late for school tomorrow.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
That's the most sensible thing you've said all night. The feeling is totally mutual. And that's why we shouldn't be getting at you over the size of our relative crowds, mate. We should just be getting at you cos you're scum. Simple.

Brighton Agro!

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
Bravo. As I said, if it wasn't for the novelty of the shiny new stadium, the last 18 months of winning a lot of games and promotion to a fantastic league, this all happening in the same season as luck would have it, your crowds wouldn't be anywhere near 22k. You say about fans returning after the shit stadium that was Withdean? Talk about sticking with it through thick and thin, pathetic. Yet Palace, who have had 3 years of shit on and off the pitch, still on get a few thousand less than you and as I said, at least all the fans going are our own. If you gave us promotion, winning football every week and a nice new modern stadium and you can expect to see crowds at League games well over what you mugs get. Face it, where a bigger club, more loyal fans, more passion. Fact

You forgot, more bullshit and bollocks too.

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
Palace, who have had 3 years of shit on and off the pitch, still only get a few thousand less than you

3 years? Wow it must have been very difficult for you. I can't even imagine the horror of three years of average or poor football, yeah that must have been so shit. Remind me, how long were we travelling to Gillingham, or playing in a f***ing athletics track? And our attendances averaged out at 6-7k? You're a f***ing joke club, 3 years down the bottom of the league you all seem so keen to remind us of your pride for, and all your 'loyal fans' with 'more passion' can't even half-fill your ramshackle shithole. New stadium or no new stadium, promotion or no promotion, your lot know sweet f*** all about loyalty. I f***ing LOVE how much we're suddenly on your radar again. Who'd've known the combination of fear, denial and hands-over-the-eyes-la-la-laaing would be so evident so quickly?

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
at least all the fans going are our own. If you gave us promotion, winning football every week and a nice new modern stadium and you can expect to see crowds at League games well over what you mugs get. Face it, where a bigger club, more loyal fans, more passion. Fact

Oh really...... What of all the South London and proud posters all over advertising boards, trying to rustle up a few more JCL STH? and even though its failed and your average attendances are going down, you still think your crowds can magically increase without your plastic palace JCL campaigns? you have a stadium that holds 26000 today? so why the empty seats?

In the days of post Archer destruction where we still paid our bills whilst at the same time you lived the high life at the expense of businesses destroyed - you WERE the bigger club.

Sadly those days are gone now love. "face it" your "Bigger club" and "loyal fans" amounts to a rabble of less than 5448 still trying to cling onto the past, unable to accept the present thereby swapping reality with delusion. Fact.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here