Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Piss Poor Palace attendance tonight

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
IQ of 134 engineering 40 grand plus doing okay for a thick fucker...go back to your books love...ooooooooohhhhh his very good at spelling isnt he....oooooohhhhhhhhh

I've got it. You're Stephen Hawkins aren't you! Surely you've got enough cash to pay your carer to stay on an extra half hour to avoid the needless spelling mistakes. I'll look out for you next tues then mate, hey if you're lucky I'll give you a wheel spin.

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
hahaha what the f*** are you talking about ...like i said clueless

So you went in and edited my typing! Wow. You really are a f*cking genius. Wish I'd thought of that. Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the average Palace c*nt. We are not worthy.

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
You forgot to add the "20 years of living beyond your means and then screwing creditors twice in a 12 year period to maintain your artificial 'superiority'".

They conveniently forget all that. As well as being financially f***ed they are morally bankrupt. I don't know how they've got the neck to crow about their supposed "superiority" when it's been achieved by such devious and underhand methods. Any other business would have been shut down. Their club should have been slung out of the League and forced to start again in the lower reaches of the football pyramid. I wonder how many of their "loyal supporters" would have stayed with them? I f***ing loath everything associated with this vile club.

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
f*** me here's another one. What's your excuse for not going tonight?

I did go if you must know (not that I have to justify myself to a seaweed), I wrote that post whilst on the train from my phone. Just so you know, Zaha was on fire again tonight, cannot wait to see him tear you apart next week, FEARSOME!

Last edited:

bbranni

Jan 11, 2010
All this yet no punctuation, can't spell and arguing on a internet forum. Something doesn't quite add up does it?

se3eagle

Banned
Aug 30, 2011
I've got it. You're Stephen Hawkins aren't you! Surely you've got enough cash to pay your carer to stay on an extra half hour to avoid the needless spelling mistakes. I'll look out for you next tues then mate, hey if you're lucky I'll give you a wheel spin.

And your silly and i'll probably see you as i PASS THE LANES CRYING INTO dEAN wHITDEANS SHOULDER OH OH OH THOSE BAAAAASATRDS

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
As much as I love slating the Palace, as much as I think Little Al is a polished turd, as much as I'd love to see them humbled at every opportunity, as much as I feel enraged every time I see someone wearing that odious red and blue kit, and as much as I'd love to have the wings of a seagull and the arse of a cow, can we stop this pathetic p*ss-taking of their Carling Cup crowds. The comeback from them is sooooo easy, how many would we have got at The Withdean against Middlesborough, in the same competition - probably about the same.
Until we have 5 or 6 years of the kind of crowds we're getting now, let's just ignore their attendances. We all know their gates go up and down depending on the opposition, as much as ours used to. Remember we haven't had the kind of crowds we are getting now for the best part of 30yrs and those of us who put up with the Withdean for the last dozen years remember the crap atmosphere and crowds - yes, I know it was because of the crap ground we had, but the figures on paper don't lie. The scum have had better gates than us for ages, one swallow does not a summer make.

But they knew the situation surrounding Withdean and our residency there but it didn't stop them taking the piss so what is wrong with pointing out what is a very poor attendance figure for them in the Carling Cup

If they got just 5448 against Middlesborough, imagine how much lower that figure would have been against a team like Bury or Port Vale and yet they think they are well supported

bbranni

Jan 11, 2010
IQ of 134 engineering 40 grand plus doing okay for a thick fucker...go back to your books love...ooooooooohhhhh his very good at spelling isnt he....oooooohhhhhhhhh

All this yet no punctuation, can't spell and arguing on a internet forum. Something doesn't quite add up does it?

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
I did go if you must know (not that I have to justify myself to a seaweed), I wrote that post whilst on the train from my phone. Just so you know, Zaha was on fire again tonight, cannot wait to see him tear apart you apart next week, FEARSOME!

You log onto a rival team's forum whilst travelling home from a game? You really are becoming obsessed with us .:wanker:

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Peter Ward. You really are the biggest tosser on this site. For years on end, your joke of a football club has been getting crowds around 1000 more than we got tonight, in the LEAGUE! Every little negative thing our club does, you and that other twat BHA Express seem to jump on. Yes, your crowds are bigger for the first time in ages. That's because you got promoted to a big boys league, you have had winning football and lastly and most importantly, the novelty of a nice new stadium. Yet deep down you know that 1/3 of the people that fill it are either a JCL or have Brighton as there second team. You also know in around a year or so your attendance will even out to around the 14-15k mark and once again Palace, who are resurgent under Freedman, will once again be the team with the higher attendance. So no wonder your getting threads in like this now, you know it's only a matter if time before normal service resumes.

The biggest tosser? thanks for the compliment. you are right we got crowds just 1000 more than you tonight in the worse ground in the football league whose capacity was not able to go much beyond.

And its for the ludicrous 15000 JCL to 7K real Albion fans that you still falsely spout, which gives rise to such threads as this. I get that most Palace don't like seeing a resurgent Brighton, or find themselves in unfamiliar territory now the "normal service" of the post Bill Archer Brighton days are gone as are the free spending, easy credit Jordan days.

I can accept cheap pot shots aimed at trying to belittle returning Albion fans and their families are easier than admitting a shifiting current reality in our rivalry.... I can even accept the false JCL argument being used as a Palace mantra, but it just doesn't even begin to explain how a club with average attendance decline is going to fill a new (up to) 40,000 stadium without the use of these so called "Plastic JCL's" and only "real Palace fans" as your're so keen to point out

Which makes tonights "real palace fan" turnout in a 26k stadium, fair game to me Zero 5.

we're now free from the remnants of Archers destruction and you're now free of the consequences of living beyond your means. Normal service has already resumed.

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
And your silly and i'll probably see you as i PASS THE LANES CRYING INTO dEAN wHITDEANS SHOULDER OH OH OH THOSE BAAAAASATRDS

Ok. I've read that at least a dozen times and I ain't got a clue what you're on about. Clearly if you are in the Lanes next tuesday I'll spot you because you'll have your pants on outside of your trousers.

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
i f***ing hate you thats why wanker

As I stated in an earlier post I detest your club and it's fans, but the last thing I would think of doing while travelling home from a Brighton game is posting on a Palace website. In fact I wouldn't post on any of your sites ,ever.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here