Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Piss Poor Palace attendance tonight

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
As much as I love slating the Palace, as much as I think Little Al is a polished turd, as much as I'd love to see them humbled at every opportunity, as much as I feel enraged every time I see someone wearing that odious red and blue kit, and as much as I'd love to have the wings of a seagull and the arse of a cow, can we stop this pathetic p*ss-taking of their Carling Cup crowds. The comeback from them is sooooo easy, how many would we have got at The Withdean against Middlesborough, in the same competition - probably about the same.
Until we have 5 or 6 years of the kind of crowds we're getting now, let's just ignore their attendances. We all know their gates go up and down depending on the opposition, as much as ours used to. Remember we haven't had the kind of crowds we are getting now for the best part of 30yrs and those of us who put up with the Withdean for the last dozen years remember the crap atmosphere and crowds - yes, I know it was because of the crap ground we had, but the figures on paper don't lie. The scum have had better gates than us for ages, one swallow does not a summer make.

Yeah Grassman, we know that, and its well reasoned, but it just aint as much fun now is it!

se3eagle

Banned
Aug 30, 2011
Hmmmm who cares we are through Liverpool at home maybe...well it wont be you lot thats for sure then what will the attendance be 22000 nah dont be silly more like 24/2500 see you next tuesday

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
As much as I love slating the Palace, as much as I think Little Al is a polished turd, as much as I'd love to see them humbled at every opportunity, as much as I feel enraged every time I see someone wearing that odious red and blue kit, and as much as I'd love to have the wings of a seagull and the arse of a cow, can we stop this pathetic p*ss-taking of their Carling Cup crowds. The comeback from them is sooooo easy, how many would we have got at The Withdean against Middlesborough, in the same competition - probably about the same.
Until we have 5 or 6 years of the kind of crowds we're getting now, let's just ignore their attendances. We all know their gates go up and down depending on the opposition, as much as ours used to. Remember we haven't had the kind of crowds we are getting now for the best part of 30yrs and those of us who put up with the Withdean for the last dozen years remember the crap atmosphere and crowds - yes, I know it was because of the crap ground we had, but the figures on paper don't lie. The scum have had better gates than us for ages, one swallow does not a summer make.

Agreed. It's crazy talk. :bowdown:

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
Hmmmm who cares we are through Liverpool at home maybe...well it wont be you lot thats for sure then what will the attendance be 22000 nah dont be silly more like 24/2500 see you next tuesday

Even I think you'll get more than 2500! With your brains pal, hope you've got a coach home, don't think you can be trusted with public transport.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009

2400 to 2500.

Your average crowds are in terminal decline, thus the desperate poster campaigns, but surely you'll get more than 2500 if you are at home to Liverpool??

se3eagle

Banned
Aug 30, 2011
as i said 24/25000 dicks I am so looking forward to watching you lot get mugged up tomorrow night then well tuesday...say no more my guess if results go to form we will be 3 points behind you come saturday then even at 09.45 this is getting good

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota
as i said 24/25000 dicks I am so looking forward to watching you lot get mugged up tomorrow night then well tuesday...say no more my guess if results go to form we will be 3 points behind you come saturday then even at 09.45 this is getting good

Shhh, you'll get them excited by the prospect of that!

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
as i said 24/25000 dicks

But no that's not what you originally said. You actually said 24/2500. Thanks mate, but we really don't need you to conform to the thick as f*ck Palace stereotype just to fit in, we know you are. I reckon we'll get about 2150 tomorrow night. Damn, just shows how easy it is to mustpye numbers, sorry I mean mistype. Doh!!!

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

se3eagle

Banned
Aug 30, 2011
But no that's not what you originally said. You actually said 24/2500. Thanks mate, but we really don't need you to conform to the thick as f*ck Palace stereotype just to fit in, we know you are. I reckon we'll get about 2150 tomorrow night. Damn, just shows how easy it is to mustpye numbers, sorry I mean mistype. Doh!!!

What makes you think im thick?? just curious bowing to your intelect and wit ....pah

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
We still make more noise than you, even when we get a low attendance.

QUE SERA SERA

No wonder your attendances are so low, you're all on here bigging up that pile of shit that you "support" without actually attending their games.
Or perhaps you were there tonight, but rushed home so that you could post another load of drivel on a rival teams forum. What a sad wanker you are.:wanker:

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
Peter Ward. You really are the biggest tosser on this site. For years on end, your joke of a football club has been getting crowds around 1000 more than we got tonight, in the LEAGUE! Every little negative thing our club does, you and that other twat BHA Express seem to jump on. Yes, your crowds are bigger for the first time in ages. That's because you got promoted to a big boys league, you have had winning football and lastly and most importantly, the novelty of a nice new stadium. Yet deep down you know that 1/3 of the people that fill it are either a JCL or have Brighton as there second team. You also know in around a year or so your attendance will even out to around the 14-15k mark and once again Palace, who are resurgent under Freedman, will once again be the team with the higher attendance. So no wonder your getting threads in like this now, you know it's only a matter of time before normal service resumes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here