Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Piss Poor Palace attendance tonight

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
Peter Ward. You really are the biggest tosser on this site. For years on end, your joke of a football club has been getting crowds around 1000 more than we got tonight, in the LEAGUE! Every little negative thing our club does, you and that other twat BHA Express seem to jump on. Yes, your crowds are bigger for the first time in ages. That's because you got promoted to a big boys league, you have had winning football and lastly and most importantly, the novelty of a nice new stadium. Yet deep down you know that 1/3 of the people that fill it are either a JCL or have Brighton as there second team. You also know in around a year or so your attendance will even out to around the 14-15k mark and once again Palace, who are resurgent under Freedman, will once again be the team with the higher attendance. So no wonder your getting threads in like this now, you know it's only a matter of time before normal service resumes.

f*** me here's another one. What's your excuse for not going tonight?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
what ever will be will will be were going to wembley ...and your not bha 1 lfc 3 bye bye gbinothr

Any chance of this getting translated into English for the majority on here you thick, illiterate pikey?

pauldcpfc

Banned
Feb 16, 2010
Surrey
Stick a 1 in front of it Kazenga3 and it still will be less than we got a round earlier against Gillingham or what we get tomorrow.

Crystal Palace...........

WDCC%20MICKEY%20MOUSE%20CLUB%20PLAQUE%20I.jpg
Crystal Palace.........

A club in the 4th round of the Carling Cup, using a team full of youngsters and backups.

36 years......

The length of time since Brighton and Hove Albion finished a season above Crystal Palace. Over 1/3 of the history of the clubs.

Tinpot Club.

se3eagle

Banned
Aug 30, 2011
Peter Ward. You really are the biggest tosser on this site. For years on end, your joke of a football club has been getting crowds around 1000 more than we got tonight, in the LEAGUE! Every little negative thing our club does, you and that other twat BHA Express seem to jump on. Yes, your crowds are bigger for the first time in ages. That's because you got promoted to a big boys league, you have had winning football and lastly and most importantly, the novelty of a nice new stadium. Yet deep down you know that 1/3 of the people that fill it are either a JCL or have Brighton as there second team. You also know in around a year or so your attendance will even out to around the 14-15k mark and once again Palace, who are resurgent under Freedman, will once again be the team with the higher attendance. So no wonder your getting threads in like this now, you know it's only a matter of time before normal service resumes.
SLOWLY SLOWLY CATCH A MONKEY no doubt at all mate.....same as Millwall utopia for a season then as you say normal service resumes

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
as i said 24/25000 dicks I am so looking forward to watching you lot get mugged up tomorrow night then well tuesday...say no more my guess if results go to form we will be 3 points behind you come saturday then even at 09.45 this is getting good

Is English a second language for you?

SE25

Banned
Feb 19, 2005
Oh South London...
The Weedy boys are getting a bit stroppy...imagine what they'll be like when we beat them next week!

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

Crystal Palace already are resurgent, are they not? Many people were tipping Palace to be hanging around the relegation area again and they are not.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Crystal Palace.........

A club in the 4th round of the Carling Cup, using a team full of youngsters and backups.

36 years......

The length of time since Brighton and Hove Albion finished a season above Crystal Palace. Over 1/3 of the history of the clubs.

Tinpot Club.

You forgot to add the "20 years of living beyond your means and then screwing creditors twice in a 12 year period to maintain your artificial 'superiority'".

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
sorry grammer queen missed a few punctuations but if you had a brain you'd work it out.....christ BORE OFF!!!!

It looks as though you missed every English lesson, not just punctuation. Now run along you thick pikey-go and play on the M23.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here