Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSFG - Murray signs for palace

DannyCPFC

May 21, 2011
Exactly this. What on earth could the Palace owners offer him during negotiations? Playing for a top manager? No. Playing with better players? No. Playing in a decent stadium? No. Playing in front of bigger crowds? No. Oh... must just be the better wages then. No self respect and no ambition, just greed. Muzza, you are going to regret this one, your loss.

Ye! We have better players than you

Another deluded Brighton fan. Shock.

ardpalace

Banned
May 21, 2011
I have been reading some of these posts, and to be honest its pretty pathetic.

So to rise above it all, thought I would add my two pennies worth in -

Unlucky you gay *****, we have just signed your best player!

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Don't pretend you know he's on 12k a week. I don't know either but I'd be amazed if it's more than 10k. At the end of the day we're probably both paying the same amount in total (wages and fee for Hoskins) and right now, I'd rather have Murray.

Only going on speculation, as does everyone with every single footballer in the country. From your comment it even sounds as if you are pretending to know too!

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Could be interesting if he plays in either of the games next year, don't think El Abd will go easy on him, might even have a go at that dodgy achilles, ankle :)

El Abds gonna get ya

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008

Top goal-scorer does not equal best player - do your research.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Only going on speculation, as does everyone with every single footballer in the country. From your comment it even sounds as if you are pretending to know too!

Just like him pretending to know Murray is better than Hoskins, when I can put good money on him seeing neither of them play before:lol:

The Fifth Column

Lazy mug
Nov 30, 2010
Hangleton
I'm finding this all very funny, clearly this will amount to the highlight of Palace's season before a ball is even kicked. Murray will be mediocre at best in a below average Palace team, or he'll be injured or sulking or putting in transfer requests or being enigmatic and moody about some other shit. As good as he was for us last season I can't help feeling we are better off without him. Hoskins looks a decent replacement for him and unlike Palace we have money to spend so will undoubtedly be signing better players form now until the season starts. I'm practicing my smug grin and anticipate using it around Xmas time when Palace are loitering at the arse end of the table and we are at least mid table or better. Bless the pikey Nigels, they are in for one hell of a shock next season.

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008

Bennett is our best player

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
4 pages on a story that has not been confirmed officially, really chaps, get a grip, whatever happens it's a non story. It no longer means anything to Brighton.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
4 pages on a story that has not been confirmed officially, really chaps, get a grip, whatever happens it's a non story. It no longer means anything to Brighton.

Welcome to the close season on NSC, thanks for joining.

grummitts gloves

Dec 30, 2008
West Sussex, la,la,la
Our squad is easily mid table, but we had a very shit manager.

So whats going to be so different next season? If you think Murray will propel you up the table all on his own, then you will be sorely dissapointed. He only thrives with quality around him, hence just having his best season so far. I just don't see Palace having the players to supply him the ammunition.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here