Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSFG - Murray signs for palace

The Fifth Column

Lazy mug
Nov 30, 2010
Hangleton
Palace the joke is on you I'm afraid. We could easily afford 5 Glenn Murrays but quite simply Gus didn't particularly care if he signed or not. Murray is clearly so embarrassed about joining Palace he can't even be arsed to give an interview about it, I mean what can he say really that anyone would believe? Its not a step up in his career, its not a move to a bigger club, its not a move to a club going places (unless you like going down) on the contrary its the opposite of all of those things so he's keeping quiet. Contrast that with our most recent signing, Hoskins, who was effusive in his praise for Brighton and said all the right things that were entirely genuine and believeable. You've signed a difficult moody player that is unproven in the Championship and you think you've signed Wayne Rooney, get a grip Palace, well done for signing a Brighton player I'll give you that but it won't count for shit come next season when you get steamrollered by the Gus bus. Enjoy your momentary gloat as cheap as it is, it won't last long. :lol:

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
How come Murray has not said anything about the move yet? Does it really take days to get some half arsed pleased to be here yada yada statement out

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
How come Murray has not said anything about the move yet? Does it really take days to get some half arsed pleased to be here yada yada statement out

He is still under contract and a Brighton player until 30th June. guessing thats why.

that said, maybe we should call him back early in late June for an impromptu training session and then get Adam El Abd to boot him up of the park for an extra tenner a week wages.

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
Outstanding for us today, in the 20 minutes he was on he could have had a hat-trick. His aerial ablity and link-up play was immense. So in 110 mins football for us this season, he has an assist and a goal, not bad at all. Oh and he even smiled and celebrated with the fans when he scored! I can now see why you were so gutted to lose him!

p.s well done on your great start, fantastic effort by all concerned.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here