Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSFG - Murray signs for palace

frostie_BHAFC

May 18, 2011
so he has gone to shitty selhurst park which is likely to be sold on in due course, He could of stayed with the albion and played in one of the best staduims in the south. He is just a money grabbing prick and im sure Brighton will have a brighter future than palace! Oh well i cant wait to see the wankers career go down the toilet! Enjoy murray and selhurst whilst we enjoy watching you go down to league 1 and further down!

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Glenn is used to relegation battles, so he'll be well prepared for next season.

16bha

Sep 6, 2010
East Stand Upper & Worthing
Hahahaha Glenn has seen that Palace are by far the bigger club and joined us (probably fed up of playing on a shit park), we have now got your best player and taken away any slim chance you had of staying up cant wait til we play, think we can beat 5-0 this time :D

No, he's now your best player. You can have our League One standard 'hand me downs', as we will move on to bigger and better. enjoy..

Forster's Armband

Sep 23, 2008
London
Hahahaha Glenn has seen that Palace are by far the bigger club and joined us (probably fed up of playing on a shit park), we have now got your best player and taken away any slim chance you had of staying up cant wait til we play, think we can beat 5-0 this time :D

Two things wrong with this. He is not our best player Bennett is. Also I am sure that he was fed of playing on a "shit park" but now he has in affect swapped one of the best most hi-tec Stadia in the country for a right old crap hole!

Palace Jim

May 24, 2011
Why are you guys so bitter? surely a player who helped your club to win promotion deserves some thanks, We could not understand why S C went to Brighton but wished him all the best and gave him a standing ovation when he came back with your club. We are going to lose some of our best players this pre season but i dont think we will be giving them the same sort of sent off that you've given Glenn.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Why are you guys so bitter? surely a player who helped your club to win promotion deserves some thanks, We could not understand why S C went to Brighton but wished him all the best and gave him a standing ovation when he came back with your club. We are going to lose some of our best players this pre season but i dont think we will be giving them the same sort of sent off that you've given Glenn.

It's not about Glenn, it's about Palace. We f**king hate your shitty, cheating, tinpot club.

Murray would have left with all fans blessing to any other club except the one you have the misfortune to follow.......... Our top scorer has joined our fans scumbag rivals.

Its not personal to Glenn its personal to Palace...... I hope he's f**king shit for you and/or has a major falling out with someone........ I could have wished him well anywhere else, but now he's Palace, there is simply no way I could...... vile nothing club.

Palace Jim

May 24, 2011
Really cant understand your hatred, you have hardly had a chance to get to know us over the last few years, We may not be the biggest club in the championship and yes our ground is old and tatty but we are hardly tinpot, and why do you call us cheats? Anyway no hard feelings its great to have rivals and long may it be so.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
It's not about Glenn, it's about Palace. We f**king hate your shitty, cheating, tinpot club.

Murray would have left with all fans blessing to any other club except the one you have the misfortune to follow.......... Our top scorer has joined our fans scumbag rivals.

Its not personal to Glenn its personal to Palace...... I hope he's f**king shit for you and/or has a major falling out with someone........ I could have wished him well anywhere else, but now he's Palace, there is simply no way I could...... vile nothing club.

:bowdown:
Top ranting pw :clap::clap::clap:

Forster's Armband

Sep 23, 2008
London

As our manager would say "is complicated".

Murray joined for what at the time was alot of money for us £300K. At times his attitude has been really poor. He now seems to have gone to the one club we Albion fans cant stand FOR THE MONEY. For me it is about the current modern footballer. No loyalty, greedy and totally ditached from the fans that pay thier wages. Before anyone says "its a short career, setting his family up for life, blah blah blah" I am sorry but he would have still been paid a fortune even and The Albion and its not like he cant get other jobs once football is over.

So yes we are pissed off as you would be if we nicked Danns or Ambrose off you for free. Time will tell whether it will be good for you lot or him. One thing is certain we are on the up and Glenn will miss out.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Here's the thing, Murray has had one good season in three and a halt seasons here, not always his fault granted but compared to the likes of Johnny Bryne, Mike Small, Bobby Zamora, Peter Ward, Kit Napier, I could go on, he is not a legend. Place offered him a deal that we didn't think he warranted so he opts to sign for them. Being a Palace fans these days your have to take situations like this as something to celebrate as you know that your cut price team and ramshackle ground give you precious little to celebrate. Your two best players want out and your Player of the Season can't be bothered to show up for his award.

So glad I'm a Brighton fan, thank God my parents had the sense to leave Beckenham for Sussex when I was five.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Two things wrong with this. He is not our best player Bennett is. Also I am sure that he was fed of playing on a "shit park" but now he has in affect swapped one of the best most hi-tec Stadia in the country for a right old crap hole!
It's not about where you play- it's about the quality of who you are palying with,the Manager and the support you get, Dougie has shown Glenn he will be getting all mentioned which is why we have landed him....... Just goes to show you can build the best stadiums but that's not what counts in football. :smile:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail

There is a slight difference between Sir Steve Coppell (as Palace fans tend to call him) and Glenn Murray.

SE25

Banned
Feb 19, 2005
Oh South London...

:bla:

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
It's not about where you play- it's about the quality of who you are palying with,the Manager and the support you get, Dougie has shown Glenn he will be getting all mentioned which is why we have landed him....... Just goes to show you can build the best stadiums but that's not what counts in football. :smile:

No, with Murray it's all about the £££££££. Anyone with half a brain cell knows who has the better manager, team and support but then I doubt you have that much intelligence yourself being a 'vanner and all that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here