Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSFG - Murray signs for palace

West Upper Seagull

Oct 31, 2003
Woodingdean
and what are you basing that on?

Well my take on it is that Hoskins only scored 2 goals less than Murray in a team that got relegated. Hoskins has played and scored goals in the Championship & Premier League with Watford while Murray is unproven at that level. I guess that makes Hoskins a better prospect for us next season than Murray :smile:

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
I guess that makes Hoskins a better prospect for us next season than Murray :smile:

Hoskins is a better prospect for us and our fluid passing game... but in fairness Murray would be more suited to Palaces long ball, hoof it up there approach

DannyCPFC

May 21, 2011
Well my take on it is that Hoskins only scored 2 goals less than Murray in a team that got relegated. Hoskins has played and scored goals in the Championship & Premier League with Watford while Murray is unproven at that level. I guess that makes Hoskins a better prospect for us next season than Murray :smile:

Hoskins was very shite in the Championship, sorry to damper your parade

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Murray was shite in League 1 until this season.... but still, all debts get wiped out if it doesn't work out hey

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
There is no doubt that Murray was brilliant for us last season, however, how many seasons did he actually play that well for us. I think you have to accept that the major influence on his performance last season was Gus Poyet and when you take that away from the equation you probably find you have an average L1 player which is what he was before.

Indeed, Murray's indiscipline cost us badly quite often. Gus managed to get the best out of him and seemed to get him to realise that kicking the ball away, while already on a yellow, is NOT a good move. However, there was often a cynical tackle or a bit of nastiness in his game which I think,held him back. Without Gus and the fantastic team spirit we have, I think he will go backwards anyway. Thanks Glen, in a few years you will realise that you needed us more than we needed you

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Maybe the FA should establish a new rule that if you go into administration three times you simply get kicked out of the football league for being irresponsible wankers?

ardpalace

Banned
May 21, 2011
this..... all your best players are deserting your sinking ship.... Ambrose to QPR, Danns and Clyne are off. Your a load of toss managed by a tosspot and supported by tossers :wanker::wanker::wanker:

Likewise faggot, at least our players are not deserting a sinking ship to their closest rivals.

You lot must be gutted he chose us of all sides.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Hoskins was very shite in the Championship, sorry to damper your parade

Well Murray was tosh last year and the year before in League 1, so whats your point?

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Likewise faggot, at least our players are not deserting a sinking ship to their closest rivals.

You lot must be gutted he chose us of all sides.

Listen Dick Head just do one and f*** off you pikey c u nt.You seem to be an expert on queers so I bet you are a secret fudge packer you palace pikey c u nt

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here