Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSFG - Murray signs for palace

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
And Brighton are all faggot c u n t s that ram their Dads. Thats why Murray didnt fit in well.

Faggots

What a limp wristed shit reply.......tell your mum to get off your cock and out off your carvan and think of something better to say

ardpalace

Banned
May 21, 2011
Listen Dick Head just do one and f*** off you pikey c u nt.You seem to be an expert on queers so I bet you are a secret fudge packer you palace pikey c u nt

Do one and f*** off? isnt that what Murray has done?! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

e i e i e i o up the football league we go.....

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
First and last warning to both 'sides', but particularly the Palace boys, on this thread. Keep it relatively clean or you're outta here.

We're far more lenient towards opposing fans than the Palace boards but you've gone too far already.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
First and last warning to both 'sides', but particularly the Palace boys, on this thread. Keep it relatively clean or you're outta here.

We're far more lenient towards opposing fans than the Palace boards but you've gone too far already.

Ban the pikey scum

ardpalace

Banned
May 21, 2011
What a limp wristed shit reply.......tell your mum to get off your cock and out off your carvan and think of something better to say

I have just asked your mum to reply to your witty posts, but couldnt understand the hoe with a mouth full of jiz.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
I have just asked your mum to reply to your witty posts, but couldnt understand the hoe with a mouth full of jiz.

well as she has been Dead for 20 years that is no suprise.....God you Croydon Pikey scum are sad......f***ing your mums and now the dead....the only way you in breds can get laid

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
And still the warning by Bozza gets ignored.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
well as she has been Dead for 20 years that is no suprise.....God you Croydon Pikey scum are sad......f***ing your mums and now the dead....the only way you in breds can get laid

heed the warning Vulture and wind your neck in a little...... slag them off, but all that crude shit is un-neccessary

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Bozza there Palace scum taking the piss......whats your problem ?

Am I talking to a child here?

Responding in kind to trolls and malicious users is NEVER the correct course of action. It really is very, very easy...

1. Report the post.

...then...

2. Ignore the post.

...yet the brain-dead on here seemingly can't manage that and have to get stuck in and the vicious circle begins making moderating a real pain in the arse.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here