Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSFG - Murray signs for palace

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
How did we sign Murray then? lol.

We have money to spend on the right players, but weren't prepared to spend as much as you were for Murray. He's never been happy here and you are welcome to him.

Good luck on "re-building" for next season.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
But ain't we skint? :D
From what I hear the Palace owners spent A LOT of time on messageboards bragging about their personal wealth, so presumably not although it does beg the question (among others) of why with their enomous fortunes they were only willing to pay your creditors 1 penny in the pound on what you owed.

It does make it seem as if they might be despicable cunts.
Palace fans seem happy with that though and a club really belongs to its fans so it's up to them. :smile:

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
no need to Gaylord, I am not the one signing your best player - Freedman is.

UNNNNNNLUCKKKY

You signed Bennett too?

f*** sake Bloom, what are you playing at?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

The Fifth Column

Lazy mug
Nov 30, 2010
Hangleton
Yeah I know, we got him on 0 p/w, why didn't other clubs go and get him ................

Because he isn't worth it, you'll find that out next season. Still he'll do well for you in L1 the following season. Murray is as good as it gets for you between now and Aug 6th after that enjoy another desperate struggle next season as you fight to survive in the Championship. You are going to get caned by the Albion fella, accept it now and it may not feel so bad when it happens.

DannyCPFC

May 21, 2011
Because he isn't worth it, you'll find that out next season. Still he'll do well for you in L1 the following season. Murray is as good as it gets for you between now and Aug 6th after that enjoy another desperate struggle next season as you fight to survive in the Championship. You are going to get caned by the Albion fella, accept it now and it may not feel so bad when it happens.

Bit early to talk about relegation struggle because to be honest, your squad is easily relegation material at the moment.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
If he is good, then we probably will. You queers can be our little feeder team.
All of our players are good, that's why we're champions. They're not all out of contract and willing to give up football for money they won't get though.

The Fifth Column

Lazy mug
Nov 30, 2010
Hangleton
Bit early to talk about relegation struggle because to be honest, your squad is easily relegation material at the moment.

Really? There isn't a single Palace player (likely to still be a palace player at seasons start) that would get into our team pal, fact. You are going to be shown up for the bunch of crap pikeys you really are next season, and it is going to feel sweeeet!

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Hmm, I know you're excited about your new signing but do you really think he's going to be able to cover the probable losses of Speroni, Clyne, Danns, Ambrose, Vaughn and Gardner?

I rate Glenn highly, but that seems like a big ask to me.

Dorset Seagull

Once Dolphin, Now Seagull
There is no doubt that Murray was brilliant for us last season, however, how many seasons did he actually play that well for us. I think you have to accept that the major influence on his performance last season was Gus Poyet and when you take that away from the equation you probably find you have an average L1 player which is what he was before.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
No one but him, his agent and Palaces management know.

We do know he was offered what Albion thought he was worth, not what we can afford. There is a difference.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Really? There isn't a single Palace player (likely to still be a palace player at seasons start) that would get into our team pal, fact. You are going to be shown up for the bunch of crap pikeys you really are next season, and it is going to feel sweeeet!

this..... all your best players are deserting your sinking ship.... Ambrose to QPR, Danns and Clyne are off. Your a load of toss managed by a tosspot and supported by tossers :wanker::wanker::wanker:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here