Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSFG - Murray signs for palace

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
Bigger clubs sign smaller clubs players. Get used to it.

and people who live in caravans views are not listened to on this site

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009

"A spokesman for Murray claimed ‘If they come up with an offer which represents his market value, in line with other clubs, then he would be more than happy to sign because he loves playing for Brighton. He wants to stay, there is no doubt about that. He loves the fans and has an enormous amount of respect for the club but at the moment the offer is nowhere near the market rate of what Glenn deserves for where he is at’."

You simply paid him more than the market rate which Brighton, Millwall and Saints were offering....... Will Murray be your Torres? You blow more on him than he's worth FACT, and will he also fail to deliver?

Read what he said about playing for Brighton........ dream on scumbag, nobody likes Pikey Palace.... Glenns just using you

http://wearebrighton.com/blog/

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Who was the last player to leave us and have their career go in the right direction? I can only think of Crofts and Zamora.

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
Of course he's improved, although everyone has started slagging Murray off saying he's not proven at Championship level, Hoskins isn't either and you're paying minimum 500k for him.

We'll see how he does, not really fussed either way as we've definitely got the better end of the deal.

We'll see this time next year matey, although I agree (without having seen Hoskins play more than a couple of times), that they seem to be very different players.

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
Who was the last player to leave us and have their career go in the right direction? I can only think of Crofts and Zamora.

Don't forget Federico Turienzo - I hear he is setting the Italian fourth division alight.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005

Bit normally on a Bosman though.

Actually I think you'll find smaller clubs sign players from bigger clubs on a Bosman.

Twat

FLAIRtastic

Aug 29, 2010

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Can we start a sweepstake as to when Glenn will hand in the first of many transfer requests?

grummitts gloves

Dec 30, 2008
West Sussex, la,la,la
Yeah, that's what is a little saddening about the Murray deal. His lack of ambition.

Exactly this. What on earth could the Palace owners offer him during negotiations? Playing for a top manager? No. Playing with better players? No. Playing in a decent stadium? No. Playing in front of bigger crowds? No. Oh... must just be the better wages then. No self respect and no ambition, just greed. Muzza, you are going to regret this one, your loss.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here