Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Player Signed

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Why are some people complaining about Alex Revell before he has even played. Give the guy a chance maybe he will be another Wilson-Denis but maybe he will be great for us. Until we see him play why not get behind him and not pre judge?

There's only one Alex Revell!!!

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
I cant believe people on this message board sometimes, we have signed a player who scored 36 goals last year (may well be a lower league but thats still a hell of alot) and we have already written him off. f***ing unbelievable sometimes :nono: :nono:

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
DAMANCLAY said:
I cant believe people on this message board sometimes, we have signed a player who scored 36 goals last year (may well be a lower league but thats still a hell of alot) and we have already written him off. f***ing unbelievable sometimes :nono: :nono:

Anyone can score in that league, hell even my mum can score in that league. Remember Braintree Town isn't Manchester United.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
DAMANCLAY said:

Sorry but a player who scores goals against the likes of Worthing doesnt get many peoples pulse racing.

Oct 25, 2003
brightonfan_86 said:
Braintree Town isn't Manchester United you know? This is going to be another gamble, and I'm affraid won't pay off.

you bore me IMMENSLEY

all he said was give the guy a chance, loads of good players come from non-leagues

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
brightonfan_86 said:
Anyone can score in that league, hell even my mum can score in that league. Remember Braintree Town isn't Manchester United.

In case you hadn't noticed neither are we.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
tommy boy said:
you bore me IMMENSLEY

all he said was give the guy a chance, loads of good players come from non-leagues

This is true - but it does tend to be players that havent played in the league before.

Oct 25, 2003
Kinky Gerbils said:
This is true - but it does tend to be players that havent played in the league before.

freddy eastwood came from west ham for example

i'm not saying we've just signed RONALDO or anything, he could well be shit, but just give him a chance like

Hannibal smith

Jul 7, 2003
Kenilworth
brightonfan_86 said:

Too right Kev. Ruud Van Nistelroy is out of Favour there - We should have signed Him.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
tommy boy said:
freddy eastwood came from west ham for example

i'm not saying we've just signed RONALDO or anything, he could well be shit, but just give him a chance like

Did he? my mistake.

I just think at the moment a lot of fans need a lift and this signing the day Carole goes on a free isnt really good.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Kinky Gerbils said:
Sorry but a player who scores goals against the likes of Worthing doesnt get many peoples pulse racing.

And you think it does mine? Im only saying give the guy a chance, imagine if he were to read this, Id wish I had gone to Boston or Tranmere or Brentford.

Oct 25, 2003
Kinky Gerbils said:
Did he? my mistake.

I just think at the moment a lot of fans need a lift and this signing the day Carole goes on a free isnt really good.

wasn't it you saying all season that carole was rubbish because he couldn't cross?

i'm not that fussed about him really, frutos is better, we still have a fair way to go until the season

last season we signed our best players fairly late in the day

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
DAMANCLAY said:
And you think it does mine? Im only saying give the guy a chance, imagine if he were to read this, Id wish I had gone to Boston or Tranmere or Brentford.

That old chestnut again?

Sorry after the Leon and CKR double standards that doesnt really work with me.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
tommy boy said:
wasn't it you saying all season that carole was rubbish because he couldn't cross?

i'm not that fussed about him really, frutos is better, we still have a fair way to go until the season

I agree about Frutos. Would be really gutted if he leaves. He suits the English game more than Carole as he is much more direct. We also have replacements in the squad for Carole in Hart and Reid.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
tommy boy said:

Yes it was (like i said on another thread its not the fact he has gone but the fact he has gone for nothing)

I agree Fruity is better, but will he stay now his mate has gone? what chance Seb sets up a trial for him at Leeds?

Oct 25, 2003
Kinky Gerbils said:
Yes it was (like i said on another thread its not the fact he has gone but the fact he has gone for nothing)

I agree Fruity is better, but will he stay now his mate has gone? what chance Seb sets up a trial for him at Leeds?

ah ok fair enough, yeah it is annoying as i think we could've got a decent fee for him

frutos, unlike carole, seems to enjoy living in brighton however, and seems to be happier

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
CKR - You can understand while is is pissed off after a few people have a go at him on here.

Leon - you wonder why he has a dig at the club after what was put on here.

Note - not aimed at you but nsc as a whole.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
tommy boy said:
ah ok fair enough, yeah it is annoying as i think we could've got a decent fee for him

frutos, unlike carole, seems to enjoy living in brighton however, and seems to be happier

I did get the feeling at times last year you could see Carole was playing for himself, where as Fruity was playing for the team.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Finchley Seagull said:
Why are some people complaining about Alex Revell before he has even played. Give the guy a chance maybe he will be another Wilson-Denis but maybe he will be great for us. Until we see him play why not get behind him and not pre judge?

There's only one Alex Revell!!!

Quite right Mr Finchley Seagull.

Will you all quit moaning.

Gary Hart came from non-league and has done pretty bloody well for the club.

And this bloke obviously knows where the goal is (36 goals last season) and providing it's in the same area of the pitch in League One as it is in the Ryman he might just do well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here