Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Player Signed

BHA Jordan

Dec 14, 2005
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
That would not surprise me in the slightest

And yes Magoo hasnt been interested in any chinkys or towelheads :nono: :nono: :nono:
Towelheads, I though they were called ragheads, or as they prefer it to be called a sheet as opposed to a rag, I think the pc term for them is sheet-heads!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
That would not surprise me in the slightest

And yes Magoo hasnt been interested in any chinkys or towelheads :nono: :nono: :nono:
And he dropped El Abd.
For no reason.

BHA Jordan

Dec 14, 2005
Gritt23 said:
As did that fella who scored all those goals for Reading last season. Doyle? Something like that.
Ah, but Revell hasn't come out of nowhere, he has been in the football league before, and did naff all

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Easy 10 said:
And he dropped El Abd.
For no reason.

Yes this is true

You could say that MM team selections are rather WASPish

D

Deleted member 2719

Can't see even MM going for this geezer his last record in the league was 3 goals in 20 odd games and that was at league 2 level.

I think you may have this one wrong.

Unless MM wants him cos he is obedient!!

:lolol:

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Mouldy Boots said:
Can't see even MM going for this geezer his last record in the league was 3 goals in 20 odd games and that was at league 2 level.

I think you may have this one wrong.

Unless MM wants him cos he is obedient!!

:lolol:

On a parr with the great Mccammon then!

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
I don't believe this. The striker is the KEY signing this summer and after last year, McGhee can't afford to get this one wrong. He knows that, we all do. To go after a non-league guy no-one has ever heard of makes no sense especially when we already have so many young forwards at the club. We need experience and someone who's a proven goal scorer. Otherwise we're going to struggle again.

D

Deleted member 2719

Sneaky George said:
I don't believe this. The striker is the KEY signing this summer and after last year, McGhee can't afford to get this one wrong. He knows that, we all do. To go after a non-league guy no-one has ever heard of makes no sense especially when we already have so many young forwards at the club. We need experience and someone who's a proven goal scorer. Otherwise we're going to struggle again.

Don't believe the hype.....

Hampden Park

Ex R.N.
Oct 7, 2003
BarrelofFun said:
60633.jpg

There he is....
he looks a little like that comedian that sweats a lot :nono:

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
This can't be right?... surely... and to think I wasn't sure about us signing GNW, due to his fcuked-up knees... :rolleyes:

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Caveman said:
O.k. then I believe you. But if you are wrong I will track you down and poo on your face.

:)
:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Thank god .... I avoided the pooing :p

Theatre of Trees

Jul 5, 2003
TQ2905
Hmm, so if we turn the clock back to 1998 and the news just filtered through that we'd spent £1000 and given away a set of tracksuits for some unknown from Stansted we'd get the same reaction?

ps.
We signed Peter Ward from Burton Albion. Not saying he's up to that calibre but non-league can be a good hunting ground sometimes. Bissett and Codner came from Barnet. DJ Campbell went from Yeading to Brentford last year, Ian Wright from Greenwich Borough to Palarse at the age of 23 having been rejected elsewhere, including us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here