Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Loan rumours

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I hope that you are right as he is potentially a very good keeper, suprised that you were the only club prepared to pay £1m for him as he is much too good for Palace.

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
Good point. He is TOO good for Palace (Championship high-flyers), so would therefore be suited to a move to Brighton (mid-table league one). BensGrandad, there's no polite way of saying this, but you're a senile old fool.

Mate he has no future at Palace, Warnock just doesn't rate him. Someone could get him for about £300k i reckon

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
IMHO he will mature into a top class keeper he is still very young give him 3 more years then see.

Somebody else must have thought the same as you paid £1m for him to play in the reserves or go out on loan to us:lol::lol:

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
IMHO he will mature into a top class keeper he is still very young give him 3 more years then see.

Somebody else must have thought the same as you paid £1m for him to play in the reserves or go out on loan to us:lol::lol:

I think you will find it was rising to £1m based on appearances, and considering he has hardly played a game for us we will not be shelling out anywhere near that figure

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Good point. He is TOO good for Palace (Championship high-flyers), so would therefore be suited to a move to Brighton (mid-table league one). BensGrandad, there's no polite way of saying this, but you're a senile old fool.

On another thread he's claiming that a team that can beat Djugardens after having obliterated Malmo (in competitive games) is League 2 standard....

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Oh I'm not saying we have no chance of signing him. In fact, if we want him on loan I'm pretty sure we could get him. What I was SHOCKED at was BG's warped logic in coming to that conclusion!

BG could well be right and he may well turn out to be a very good keeper, but on the little bit of evidence i have seen of him he has a very long way to go. You may well get him and good luck to you

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Isn't it time I was in bed? More like isn't it time you were in a home? You CONSISTENTLY post totally ridiculous assumptions. I will run a couple past you again if you wish. Bas Savage has deliberately not signed for a club for all of January in order to earn MORE money later. Oh and we should sign FORTY year old Paul Furlong. Ring any bells? Throw in your totally unfounded Irish statements tonight, and now Palace have got a keeper on their books who's TOO GOOD for them, yet they choose to play him just seven times in 2 years. It's the fact you can't accept you're totally wrong in such cases that makes me laugh. SENILE.

Cristiano Ronaldo is obviously too good for Man U, he should go to Brighton eh BG?

:shrug:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Mate he has no future at Palace, Warnock just doesn't rate him. Someone could get him for about £300k i reckon

would be a very good signing for us - i was impressed with him on-loan last season

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here