Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Loan rumours

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Currie is feasible, and I trust a couple of the people who have mentioned it [not to necessarily be right, but to not be on a wind up]. I for one would be WELL pleased if it turns out to be true.

Zamora is more likely to come back here than O'Callaghan.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Currie would be fantastic... I'm really hoping that rumour is true...

GOC - you must be joking...

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
would also mean we have Robinson coming on off the bench......which he usually does pretty well

Please let it happen

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
I am sure that somebody posted on here previously that Currie was on about 13k per week, hence Luton being in administartion, but I may have misread it and it was 13k per month

13k per week, certainly not true, many premiership players dont get near that, so why would anyone in league 1. not even doug loft deserves that kind of money

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
13k per week, certainly not true, many premiership players dont get near that, so why would anyone in league 1. not even doug loft deserves that kind of money

I did say I may have got it wrong and it was 13k per month,which is stll a good wage.

I was told that when we wanted to sign BZ on loan, when Pardew was manager of WHU, we offered to pay £2k per week but they wanted 50% of his wages = 9k

forumwayseagull

Oct 22, 2005
Rochester kent
The source I got was reliable enough for me to text most people I know to say that Currie will join up with the squad on Thursday.

The fee and wages were agreed on deadline day but the paper work didnt go through, so he will come on loan for the rest of the season o February 7th.

if this does come off, i will have a hatrick of transfer rumours coming true this past couple of weeks :)

WHAT WERE YOUR OTHER RUMOURS THAT YOU GOT RIGHT THEN????

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Yer, he's back at Cork and ecstatic to be back! Well what else was he going to say!
Now he'll save the 2 tanks of petrol to visit his Mam.

Of course he has, as he's banned from driving for drink driving here! Bus Eireann Cork Commuter for Georgie now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here