Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

John Terry

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
What I really don't get about this case is that Terry has admitted using the words, and his defence is that it was with exagerated sarcasm. Um, so what? Calling someone what he has admitted he said, in any tone of voice, is surely not acceptable?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
What I really don't get about this case is that Terry has admitted using the words, and his defence is that it was with exagerated sarcasm. Um, so what? Calling someone what he has admitted he said, in any tone of voice, is surely not acceptable?

Really? I know very little re more recent events in this case... What did JT admit to saying? (did hear a snipit on news that Ferdinand allegedly said something about JT having an affair or something)

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Anton Ferdinand is a c nut and a knobhead though.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing

I thought originally JT had said ''Anton I didn,t call you a black c unt, you knobhead'' after a team mate had told Ferdinand that someone had said it and Ferdinand accused JT of uttering it.

We,ll see though.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Yes

The fact he is John Terry.

Er, no.

That's absolutely ridiculous. You know JT personally do you? Sounds like it

I f***ing hope you never get called for jury service. What's John terry done before that you don't like (I should word it 'what have the tabloids told you JT has done before....')

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I will not argue this point.

LOL - has a 8 yr old hacked your account? I always had you down a sensible poster who could take part in reasoned debate by giving facts. You're as bad as a racist if you're willing to condem a man as guilty because 'he's John Terry' IMO

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
LOL - has a 8 yr old hacked your account? I always had you down a sensible poster who could take part in reasoned debate by giving facts. You're as bad as a racist if you're willing to condem a man as guilty because 'he's John Terry' IMO

FFS, has it every passed your brain that I might be trying to get a rise out of you? Or do you truly believe that I feel John Terry should be locked up for nothing more than being John Terry?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
FFS, has it every passed your brain that I might be trying to get a rise out of you? Or do you truly believe that I feel John Terry should be locked up for nothing more than being John Terry?

No, as I don't think you were 'trying to get a rise' - I just feel you've been absolutely 'owned' as the kids say - and are now looking for an alternative way out. I have seen several posts, weeks ago, of you calling Terry a racist - yes or no?

All the same I don't appreciate you belittling and patronising me, and will therefore not carry on this excuse for a 'debate'

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

From what I heard reported on the car radio, Ferdinand didn't actually hear the words himself but saw the video afterwards. I think Terry's defence is that he repeated the words in a sarcastic way because of what had been said to him (if that makes sense)

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
No, as I don't think you were 'trying to get a rise'

I'd happily sling him in prison and throw his brother, mother and father in the cell as well.
I wrote this at half past 2, over 4 hours ago and prior to my exchange with you. On a scale of 1 to 10 how serious do you think I was being? I will concede it is not the most sophisticated of fishing though, you can have that.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I wrote this at half past 2, over 4 hours ago and prior to my exchange with you. On a scale of 1 to 10 how serious do you think I was being? I will concede it is not the most sophisticated of fishing though, you can have that.

I don't know. I wouldn't have put it past some morons on here, but from youself yes I presume it's fishing. I haven't read any of this thread bar the last page or so btw. I do know your dislike for John terry previously though, so maybe you enjoyed making that 'fishing comment'.

Either way, talking down to me like that was not good was it.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I don't know. I wouldn't have put it past some morons on here, but from youself yes I presume it's fishing. I haven't read any of this thread bar the last page or so btw. I do know your dislike for John terry previously though, so maybe you enjoyed making that 'fishing comment'.

Either way, talking down to me like that was not good was it.

I thought you mentioned you were out? What was that about me being owned?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
i.e. you are 'out'

or were you questioning the other point I made?

You asked me a question after that. I politely respoded rather than ignoring. You're clearly not going to apologise for patronising or belittling so yes - I am now 'out' of this excuse for an adult debate.

SussexHoop

Dec 7, 2003
From Dan Roan's Twitter ...
Carter-Stephenson QC 'Lip reading is not a precise science is it?...it's educated guesswork'
Whiteley 'To a degree'
Whiteley is profoundly deaf -but via lip reading is able to answer Carter-Stephenson's questions.

:)

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
From Dan Roan's Twitter ...
Carter-Stephenson QC 'Lip reading is not a precise science is it?...it's educated guesswork'
Whiteley 'To a degree'
Whiteley is profoundly deaf -but via lip reading is able to answer Carter-Stephenson's questions.

:)

It is going to break down and fall to pieces that lip reading is not 100% accurate. Who says sound is 100% accurate?

I hope he gets pinned for this. He is a ****. He deserves a slap on the wrist. Whether it be for this charge or the next one.

Shocking that such a poor excuse for a human can earn such gross wages. He's up there with the bankers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here