Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

John Terry

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
Nonsense. John Terry may have lost his legs but he was never about pace anyway. He's still England's best centre half and would get into any team in the country. Just because he's a prick you can't slate him as a footballer.

Not anymore he won't. The two Terry blocks/clearances that were most celebrated were due to his mistakes in the first place. He's a liability on and off the pitch. England should start with Cahill (who actually played in the champions league final) & Lescott (who had the better euro tournament).

As for a medal, pork pie you're avin a giraffe. 77 caps?

Other than sleeping with a team mates girlfriend, causing unrest by undermining the manager, and racially abusing a colleagues brother, what has John Terry ever done for England?

Last edited:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Nonsense. John Terry may have lost his legs but he was never about pace anyway. He's still England's best centre half and would get into any team in the country. Just because he's a prick you can't slate him as a footballer.

was it you outside the court room with the lifesize cardboard cut out of John Terry?

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.

I totally agree. However, there are some complete idiots on here who appear to find any excuse to re-write the facts.

It would be very interesting to see what teams they actually support - probably Manure, Yids and Gooners.

leigull

Sep 26, 2010

:lolol: Brilliant.

I think Ronaldo is a prick, but he's the 2nd best player in the World.

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
This made me laugh:

Dan Roan‏

Terry, still giving evidence, says he then told Ashley Cole - during play - "Anton's just accused me of being a racist"

This just conjures up an image of Terry getting upset and going up to Ashley Cole as if he was a teacher, almost in tears and saying that a nasty boy has accused him of saying bad things.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Personally, I hope JT gets a lengthy ban following this, which will hurt more than a £2,500 fine which is the equivalent of most of us putting a quid in a swear box.

But the thing I just find crineworthy is that a grown man could be in court claiming "sarcasm" as part of his defence. Jees, I haven't heard that excuse used by anyone over the age of about 14. Written word, ok, sarcasm doesn't always come across, maybe that would be a reasonable excuse then, but when we have all seen the footage of you snearing and snarling at him, NO. And anyway, how can you call someone a "black c87t" sarcastically, when they are BLACK? That's not sarcasm, it's, well racism.

Shameful JT. Be a man about it. "Sorry, I said it in the heat of the moment, and I apologise unreservedly, while accepting whatever punishment is deemed suitable. It was a disgraceful way to behave, and I in no way condone such behaviour. Sorry."

Naah, make up some bollocks excuse, and throw money at enough lawyers that they may just get you off. Embarrassing.

Flavor Flav

Get those trousers off!
Jul 5, 2008
West Sussex
That is so ridoculous I'll assume it's a joke.

Name 2 better centre backs that play as many games as Terry does a season for Chelsea and are better than him for every team in England.

Not anymore he won't. The two Terry blocks/clearances that were most celebrated were due to his mistakes in the first place. He's a liability on and off the pitch. England should start with Cahill (who actually played in the champions league final) & Lescott (who had the better euro tournament).
Terry has been disappointing for England just as much as Ferdiand, Gerrard, Lampard, Rooney have. He's still first choice and the best centre back in the country for his club.

was it you outside the court room with the lifesize cardboard cut out of John Terry?

No John Terry is a prick (see earlier post).

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
Personally, I hope JT gets a lengthy ban following this, which will hurt more than a £2,500 fine which is the equivalent of most of us putting a quid in a swear box.

But the thing I just find crineworthy is that a grown man could be in court claiming "sarcasm" as part of his defence. Jees, I haven't heard that excuse used by anyone over the age of about 14. Written word, ok, sarcasm doesn't always come across, maybe that would be a reasonable excuse then, but when we have all seen the footage of you snearing and snarling at him, NO. And anyway, how can you call someone a "black c87t" sarcastically, when they are BLACK? That's not sarcasm, it's, well racism.

Shameful JT. Be a man about it. "Sorry, I said it in the heat of the moment, and I apologise unreservedly, while accepting whatever punishment is deemed suitable. It was a disgraceful way to behave, and I in no way condone such behaviour. Sorry."

Naah, make up some bollocks excuse, and throw money at enough lawyers that they may just get you off. Embarrassing.

Or maybe, just maybe, he's telling the truth?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Imagine if he had been caught out shagging his brothers wife behind his back for eight years and then destroyed his wife by having another affair with a so called glamour model from a reality tv show. Then having a third affair hushed up by lawyers.

Come to think of it , it must be JT parking in the disabled bay that really hurts folk on here.

On another note I hear Ryan Giggs is going to be captain of the GB Olympic football team.

Brightonfan1983

Jul 5, 2003
UK
Imagine if he had been caught out shagging his brothers wife behind his back for eight years and then destroyed his wife by having another affair with a so called glamour model from a reality tv show. Then having a third affair hushed up by lawyers.

Come to think of it , it must be JT parking in the disabled bay that really hurts folk on here.

On another note I hear Ryan Giggs is going to be captain of the GB Olympic football team.

This! Though JT too has a history of relentless fckuwittery so no need to ease up on him just yet!

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings

I think you are missing the point, he thought AF had accussed him of being a racist. JTs defence is that he reacted in a sarcastic manner denying the claim. Its not for me to judge how someone would react to being accussed of something.
But i am sure some people would start their defence with a refernce to what they are accussed of. Therefore I would think that JT could have been saying I did not call you a black ........ you f**king nobhead. All I have seen is what we can see JT lips moving to some of what has been recorded. We can not say for certain what had or had not been said prior. AF admitted that he goaded JT but is there footage of that?. Also no other player who were a lot nearer then anyone else has come forward to back any of the 2 claims. I would be the first to say guilty if the edvidence was strong enough, but for me their seems to be a lot of grey areas in this. Football needs to sort its self out. We have one player in court charged with racism add he should be. But then we have another player on the last day of the season, who in front of millions of tv viewers assaulted 2 players and use threatening language, yet nothing was done about it. Its left for football to sort out.
If a fan assault another fan during a football match, he would be arrested charged and banned from football grounds.
If a fan used racist language the same would happen. Lets start getting footballers to take responsibility for their actions and ban them

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Terry's legal costs will be close to £500k for 5 days trial where he will be fined £2500 max. All for his point of principle. If his QC earns his money and he is let off, then we the taxpayers will pick up his bill at which point there will be a backlash.

If he is found not guilty, then why should he (or anyone else) be out of pocket ?
If found guilty, I expect he will be ordered to pay more than the usual £600ish costs due to the need for expert witnesses, prosecuting QC etc.

You cannot put a price on justice.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
MattTerry.JPG

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Wonderful analysis :facepalm:

Sorry, that I don't always have time to give you chapter and verse, and tbh I thought my earlier post pretty much said it all. The excuses he gives is about as believable as a naughty schoolboy in front of a teacher after a playground scrap.

I don't see how you can be sarcastically calling someone a "fu&*ing black c%nt".

It all seems very convenient that he takes the words we all saw on the television, and suddenly he was in the midst of repeating back what Ferdinand had just accused him of saying. Seeing as Anton shook him by the hand at the end of the game having not been aware of any racist altercation, JTs version of events doesn't fit with Antons at all.

JTs story changes depending on what has and hasn't been seen, just as it did in the CL semi-final.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here