Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

John Terry

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
I thought originally JT had said ''Anton I didn,t call you a black c unt, you knobhead'' after a team mate had told Ferdinand that someone had said it and Ferdinand accused JT of uttering it.

that is essentially still the story, with a few more "f***"s in there. since Anton didn't hear it and those nearer didnt complain (including Cole), one has to sort of conclude this is likly the case.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I read this in today's press

On the pavement outside Westminster magistrates' court, a lone Chelsea fan held up a lifesize cardboard cut-out of John Terry

It's a shame there isn't a photo of [MENTION=11956]bushy[/MENTION] as well.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I totally agree with you. They were BOTH behaving like children - and in my opinion the whole thing should be treated as such. It is all a total waste of public money bringing any prosecution over this matter.

In ordinary cases maybe, but the chance to convict John Terry is surely never a waste of money?

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
In ordinary cases maybe, but the chance to convict John Terry is surely never a waste of money?

It is definitely a waste to try to convict JT. I think he should be given a medal for services it English football.

I would love to see him in the stripes, if we had a leader like him, we would be a lot harder to beat.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
It is definitely a waste to try to convict JT. I think he should be given a medal for services it English football.

I would love to see him in the stripes, if we had a leader like him, we would be a lot harder to beat.

A very average, slow player, but with some leadership qualities - past his sell-by date. I wouldn't give him a game, let alone a medal.

Last edited:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

Are you one of those people who thinks "passion" is more important than technical ability?

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal

He's very good at throwing himself in the way of shots, having been caught out of position. Can't understand how he hasn't given away 50 penalties for handball in the last 10 years.

robbie c

Jan 30, 2008
Leighton buzzard

Terry's legal costs will be close to £500k for 5 days trial where he will be fined £2500 max. All for his point of principle. If his QC earns his money and he is let off, then we the taxpayers will pick up his bill at which point there will be a backlash.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Apart from on the fairly frequent occasions when opposition have a striker with the slightest hint of pace, of course.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Apart from on the fairly frequent occasions when opposition have a striker with the slightest hint of pace, of course.

Agree, and Chelsea and England compensate for this by playing very very deep and you end up with a defensive/parked bus/anti-football style of play.

Flavor Flav

Get those trousers off!
Jul 5, 2008
West Sussex
A very average, slow player, but with some leadership qualities - past his sell-by date. I wouldn't give him a game, let alone a medal.

Nonsense. John Terry may have lost his legs but he was never about pace anyway. He's still England's best centre half and would get into any team in the country. Just because he's a prick you can't slate him as a footballer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here