Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

John Terry

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
i didnt realise there was a statement signed by players , whereabouts did you see that ?

on dan roan twitter

Dan Roan ‏
Drogba, Anelka, Malouda & Mikel: Chelsea 1st team players from time that were not listed as having signed statement on behalf of Terry
Expand

Reply Retweet Favorite
39m Dan Roan ‏
So defence read out out or referred to character witness statements signed by 18 Chelsea players (ex and present) - and Mourinho.
Expand
Reply Retweet Favorite

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
on dan roan twitter

Dan Roan ‏
Drogba, Anelka, Malouda & Mikel: Chelsea 1st team players from time that were not listed as having signed statement on behalf of Terry
Expand

Reply Retweet Favorite
39m Dan Roan ‏
So defence read out out or referred to character witness statements signed by 18 Chelsea players (ex and present) - and Mourinho.
Expand
Reply Retweet Favorite
So presumably , ramires,bosingwa,cole,essien, lukaku, sturridhe and kakuta did ?

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Sam Wallace Sam Wallace ‏[MENTION=612]Sam[/MENTION]WallaceIndy
Kalou statement to court: 'I have never heard John Terry use racist language'
Identical statements from: Bosingwa, Cech, Meireles, Lampard, Mata, Turnbull, Romeu, Hilario, Sturridge, Ferreira, Lukaku, Torres, Essien
... also identical statements from Ivanovic, Ramires, Luiz that Terry has never used racist language
Statement from contractor Mohammed Younes who provides cars & drivers for Terry. Says Terry 'cordial & pleasant'. Also admits he is LFC fan
Ryan Bertrand statement: '[The John Terry] ... who I know is not a racist'
Statement in support of Terry from Jose Mourinho ...
Mourinho statement to court in Terry trial begins: 'I am Jose Mário dos Santos Mourinho Félix and I am manager of Real Madrid'
Mourinho statement to court says that Terry had 'an excellent relationship with team-mates regardless of ethnicity & race'
Mourinho statement to court: 'I can say with 1st hand experience, he [Terry] was 1st rate conduit between players & staff'
Court in Terry trial in adjournment over lip-reading evidence. Chief magistrate suggested earlier verdict could be delivered on Saturday

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Presumably you mean words that could be construed as racist?

Correct. Using such language to a black footballer is crass and insensitive in my opinion even if it was for "exclamation." and surely falls foul of the various 'respect' and 'fair play' laws the FA has at their disposal. If you can get banned for calling a ref a cheat then sure as hell Terry can be banned for this.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Ashley Cole was actually called as a witness, as were Ray Wilkins and Bruce Buck (CFC chairman)

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Mohamed Ramzen Younes -- British Pakistani Muslim from Bradford -- businessman who runs car service in Surrey wrote letter in support.

Younes says his service has provided cars to Terry. Says he was shocked that he was charged with a racial offence

Younes also fitted Terry's car with BNEWS (Bangladeshi Nappy Early Warning System) and found Terry to be polite and professional.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
Correct. Using such language to a black footballer is crass and insensitive in my opinion even if it was for "exclamation." and surely falls foul of the various 'respect' and 'fair play' laws the FA has at their disposal. If you can get banned for calling a ref a cheat then sure as hell Terry can be banned for this.

Agree. And I take back what I said earlier then about only if him being found guilty could the FA Ban him. Given he's admitted to using the word.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Mohamed Ramzen Younes -- British Pakistani Muslim from Bradford -- businessman who runs car service in Surrey wrote letter in support.

Younes says his service has provided cars to Terry. Says he was shocked that he was charged with a racial offence

Younes also fitted Terry's car with BNEWS (Bangladeshi Nappy Early Warning System) and found Terry to be polite and professional.
So you admit there's a problem ? :lolol:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Ashley Cole was actually called as a witness

You know you have problems in life when you have to call this goon as a witness.

Brightonfan1983

Jul 5, 2003
UK
We'd prefer it if you stood" - Howard Riddle, Chief Magistrate at the trial of England's Brave John Terry.

"I'd like to sit down" - Ashley Cole, witness at the trial of England's Brave John Terry

God almighty. What a ****.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here