Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

is poyet THICK?

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
and am in no means after an argument but was this oik attended by an adult...???

depends what you mean by attended

if you mean was he told in no uncertain terms that what he was doing was unacceptable and he better stop it then yes
if you mean was he accompanied by one then no - although to be fair to the people he was with, one of them did appologise for his behaviour as there were a large number of suitably appalled fans around

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
depends what you mean by attended

if you mean was he told in no uncertain terms that what he was doing was unacceptable and he better stop it then yes
if you mean was he accompanied by one then no - although to be fair to the people he was with, one of them did appologise for his behaviour as there were a large number of suitably appalled fans around

Given what happened, I think WW and TCB showed a lot of restraint.

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
So let me get this straight, Withdean Wanderer and Badger both got abused by fellow Albion fans at an away game?

Seriously? That's pretty f***ing shocking.

I presume the perpetrators knew of them from NSC? Was that why trouble started?

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
thread highjack alert ....but i do remember this being discussed at the time and thinking it was pretty basic........surely the fecker wasn't away without an adult wtf, little **** would have got a proper spank inmy day.

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
So let me get this straight, Withdean Wanderer and Badger both got abused by fellow Albion fans at an away game?

Seriously? That's pretty f***ing shocking.

I presume the perpetrators knew of them from NSC? Was that why trouble started?

Because people recognised WW and decided that peoples' internet persona and lives are DEFINTELY the same. Ha.

Oct 25, 2003
Because people recognised WW and decided that peoples' internet persona and lives are DEFINTELY the same. Ha.

exactly.......WW and TCB enjoyed winding people up on here with their "negative" persona's......but anyone who's spent any time with either of them will realise that they're both JOLLY NICE CHAPS who are both very passionate about the albion, have both travelled f***ing MILES to see us play, and are completely undeserving on any personal abuse

it's a f***ing message board ffs

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
I love a good bounce.Sir Tony Bloom is the best thing to happen to our club in living memory. Lord Poyet, the second best thing to happen to Brighton in the last few decades, was an amazing signing by Tony. Hopefully Gus will be with us for years, but one day he will go. Tony on the other hand, will hopefully be with us for decades.

err.... Dick Knight is the best thing to happen to this club within living memory. cos without him there would be no club

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
whilst the juvenile's behaviour is both reprehensible and in every respect unacceptable I can't help but feel a certain satisfaction that the real world and the virtual world are not entirely separate universes - there are so many people on forums from here to Facebook and all sorts in between where people would benefit from realising that they cannot entirely divorce themselves from reality nor can they create an alternative reality with impunity.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Sorry I bounced this.

I'm off to find an old thread called "Poyet is a useless cünt" and bounce that instead. :(

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
err.... Dick Knight is the best thing to happen to this club within living memory. cos without him there would be no club
I'm also a fan on Knight. I don't honestly know what would have happened without him, could Bloom or someone else have done the job if Knight hadn't? I doubt anyone can be sure the answer is no. So I put TB above DK, but I can understand if you put DK at the top.

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
I'm also a fan on Knight. I don't honestly know what would have happened without him, could Bloom or someone else have done the job if Knight hadn't? I doubt anyone can be sure the answer is no. So I put TB above DK, but I can understand if you put DK at the top.

I also doubt that theanyone can be sure there is an answer.

Difference being DK did and TB didn't

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Anyway, to whoever spat on them and thereby made this place tolerable again: thank you.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Don't be a wally.

I'm a relatively passive member of this board, and I can honestly say hand on heart, that my enjoyment of this board has increased massively since they haven't been posting. The fact that this has coincided with an upturn in the club's fortunes speaks volumes both for my enjoyment and their lack of posts.

Quite why I have to justify this to you is a mystery, but it seems as if I just have. Are you related to one of them?

You what? You coat tail other keyboard warriors snipping at people who have the gall to not share your opinion on what ever topic comes up. Your a whiner who never admits to any fault or flaw. WW may be a knobhead but he was more entertaining to read than your drivel

BTW.

I repped you as "wanker" but in my excitement forgot to sign it, sorry bout that.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Got me thinking about what happened to Seb Carole - according to wikipedia he is at Nice but is not on there wiki page

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
You what? You coat tail other keyboard warriors snipping at people who have the gall to not share your opinion on what ever topic comes up. Your a whiner who never admits to any fault or flaw. WW may be a knobhead but he was more entertaining to read than your drivel

BTW.

I repped you as "wanker" but in my excitement forgot to sign it, sorry bout that.

Who let you out?

poyet must go now, resign you knob head, and for leaving our top scorer out the team you want f***ing locking up poyet, another useless, has never been, complete waste space manager we have inherited,, what a f***ing shambles.. hold your head in shame you twat !!!

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just stumbled upon this, it is the most wonderfully ridiculous post I have ever seen. so much so i wanted it at (if only briefly) the top of the list!

Is he still a twat?

Hindsight is wonderful...

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
poyet must go now, resign you knob head, and for leaving our top scorer out the team you want f***ing locking up poyet, another useless, has never been, complete waste space manager we have inherited,, what a f***ing shambles.. hold your head in shame you twat !!!

:lolol: Does this chap still post on here?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here