Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

is poyet THICK?

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
Have to get new glasses. Every time I see a post from KneeOn, and glance at the avatar, I think to myself 'Hey, that's Neil from The Young Ones!

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Got scared away because he was spat on. Not condoning that but it might have something to do with likening a football match to the holocaust.

teaboy

Jul 5, 2003
My house
poyet must go now, resign you knob head, and for leaving our top scorer out the team you want f***ing locking up poyet, another useless, has never been, complete waste space manager we have inherited,, what a f***ing shambles.. hold your head in shame you twat !!!

Clairvoyancy at it's best!

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Ok, how many of you saw this bounce, and that you'd replied to it previously, then scrolled through fearing you'd slated the great man?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
I asked a STH next to me what he thought of the Poyet appointment when it happened....he replied...." I don't like it....wrong choice...it'll all end in tears "
Maybe they will be tears of joy.

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
Excellent bounce.

This board is a far better place without the those two attention seeking Dilberts.

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
I asked a STH next to me what he thought of the Poyet appointment when it happened....he replied...." I don't like it....wrong choice...it'll all end in tears "
Maybe they will be tears of joy.
It will end in tears

The day the great one leaves us for a top European job, we will all be blubbering

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
i think we can safely say that Poyet is the best thing to happen to our club (in very , very close conglomeration with Mr.Bloom) in the last 10 years .........i used to stand in the n/e or north stand at the Goldstone and regularly have to miss work on monday and sometimes tuesday due to getting f***ing drenched ..........you fuckers dont know how lucky you are ..........as a fan of 22 yrs i am definitely cheshire f***ing cat ........!!! stop f***ing moaning will ya .

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
i think we can safely say that Poyet is the best thing to happen to our club (in very , very close conglomeration with Mr.Bloom) in the last 10 years .........i used to stand in the n/e or north stand at the Goldstone and regularly have to miss work on monday and sometimes tuesday due to getting f***ing drenched ..........you fuckers dont know how lucky you are ..........as a fan of 22 yrs i am definitely cheshire f***ing cat ........!!! stop f***ing moaning will ya .

Sorry?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here